Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be back in stock by Friday.

shakti

Awards
its the red item in my cart too, the other being epidrol...now i have to wait till friday:( i hope by then the epidrol is back in stock too

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its the red item in my cart too, the other being epidrol...now i have to wait till friday:( i hope by then the epidrol is back in stock too
Just keep in mind that it's a guess at delivery... could be earlier.

waytoodeep03

Awards
SInce we are talking formestane. What is a good product to stack with this? I thought there was some bulk 4-ad powder that I could use but I cant find any?

Does anyone know about Metacort or Topical ATD?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
SInce we are talking formestane. What is a good product to stack with this? I thought there was some bulk 4-ad powder that I could use but I cant find any?

Other people will have different opinions about this, but I've recently been doing X-Lean and I know that the next time I use Form, I will be throwing in an anti-cortisol like X-Lean or Retain2. Talk about leaning out right there...

Adding ATD will just be more estrogen control. If you did that you could probably split dosages on the two.

You could also pick up some sort of test boost too...if you wanted to keep it natty. I have no opinions if you're gonna use a PH.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Other people will have different opinions about this, but I've recently been doing X-Lean and I know that the next time I use Form, I will be throwing in an anti-cortisol like X-Lean or Retain2. Talk about leaning out right there...

Adding ATD will just be more estrogen control. If you did that you could probably split dosages on the two.

You could also pick up some sort of test boost too...if you wanted to keep it natty. I have no opinions if you're gonna use a PH.
I'm thinking of adding some oxo7 to my next batch of form what do you think ?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of adding some oxo7 to my next batch of form what do you think ?
Honestly I don't really know that much about 7oxo, but it appears that that is what is in Retain2 and ReduceXT. Also, it comes in MetaCort (as well as 6oxo).

Since MetaCort is basically cortisol control + an AI, adding 7oxo to your Form looks like you'd just be taking MetaCort while swapping the 6oxo for Form. So either go with MetaCort (just looking straight at what's on paper...haven't looked at effective dosages or prices) if you prefer 6oxo or make your own with Form.

Your idea sounds like a good plan though! I think if you decide to do that, you would have to spread it all over your torso to hit any stomach fat and not just on the thin-skinned areas.

If you do this, please please please let me know how this goes. I enjoyed Form and I'm enjoying X-Lean (which from what I've read from Dr. D is basically equivalent to Retain in as far as effectiveness), and I really can't wait to see what happens when I combine the two in the future.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Nix the Mcort and the TATD, no need for more E control. NP just got in the 1,4 powdered which would go awesome in combo with the form.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Nix the Mcort and the TATD, no need for more E control. NP just got in the 1,4 powdered which would go awesome in combo with the form.
This may be a bit n00bish but I don't know much about 1,4 AD...I know that it is very mildly androgenic, so if it were to be used transdermally (doesn't it have a pretty good oral availability?) what kind of pct would one use with it? A full on PCT with a SERM? Plus, shouldn't it be used for extended periods of time?

wheels

Awards
  • Established
You must be reading my mind just ordered 90gms of 1,4 ad will be running the two together my next cycle what else would you add wondering about stack options ?

shakti

Awards
This may be a bit n00bish but I don't know much about 1,4 AD...I know that it is very mildly androgenic, so if it were to be used transdermally (doesn't it have a pretty good oral availability?) what kind of post cycle therapy would one use with it? A full on PCT with a SERM? Plus, shouldn't it be used for extended periods of time?
from what i have been reading 1,4ad is not advised transdermally, you have to be on it for a while to see effects hence cycles are longer 12 weeks plus, its not that bad on liver but i dont know how much it will shut you down, tho 12 weeks is a long time i think , i will be running this along with pulsing other oral compounds so i will definitely be using serm.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must be reading my mind just ordered 90gms of 1,4 ad will be running the two together my next cycle what else would you add wondering about stack options ?
Personally I'd just stick with that for now. The combo alone should be pretty effective. As for JCC's questions, yes full PCT should be used with any ph/ps cycle, and by stacking I was alluding to oral dosages of 1,4 and dermal dosages of form. The slight "wet" and aromatizing aspects of 1,4 will be controlled nicely by formestane leaving you with some good ol' very dry, very vascular anabolic goodness.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Come On Fed_ex!!!

shakti

Awards
BTW how much form and 7oxo can go into penetrate? i also want to add 6oxo but seems redundant and will powder my joints i think.

shakti

Awards
Come On Fed_ex!!!
looks like the form is on the way!
good thing my CC was maxed and i had to select MO as payment options with my order last night so my order is not shipped out, maybe i will ask Darren to add some form before my order is shipped...hate to pay shipping for small orders

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW how much form and 7oxo can go into penetrate? i also want to add 6oxo but seems redundant and will powder my joints i think.
You should be able to get 5 grams of Form and 5 grams of 7-oxo. You might have to heat bath it. There is a thread where Formestane methods are discussed somewhere in the nutraplanet subforum...I will try to find it.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I figured a full PCT would be required, even if 1,4 was used for a short period.

On another note, where can you find bulk 7-oxo? That plus Form in a TD sounds like fun.

shakti

Awards
yeah man transdermal form and 7oxo even on its own is great . i think i saw it at CNW for a nice price

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Personally I'd just stick with that for now. The combo alone should be pretty effective. As for JCC's questions, yes full post cycle therapy should be used with any ph/ps cycle, and by stacking I was alluding to oral dosages of 1,4 and dermal dosages of form. The slight "wet" and aromatizing aspects of 1,4 will be controlled nicely by formestane leaving you with some good ol' very dry, very vascular anabolic goodness.
Was thinking of running a 12wk cycle of 1 4ad and form should I start both at the same or wait until the 1 4ad kicks in then start form ?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was thinking of running a 12wk cycle of 1 4ad and form should I start both at the same or wait until the 1 4ad kicks in then start form ?
I'd wait until the 1,4 kicks in(3 or 4wks), but that's just my opinion.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since I'll be stacking two together can I use 800mg/ed of 1 4ad or would you use 1g/ed ?
That's a preference thing for many indviduals with 1,4. Me personally I would always start on the low end and see how I react to any new substance I'm trying for the first time.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
That's a preference thing for many indviduals with 1,4. Me personally I would always start on the low end and see how I react to any new substance I'm trying for the first time.
Thanks for all the info

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
actually i like adding a gram or 2 to 5gms of form, they seem to go well together in my opinion.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
correct. imo they stack great together.
Yeah that's what I was beginning to think. So, say you throw two grams of 6-oxo and 5 grams of Formestane into the 8 ounce bottle of Penetrate, how many pumps per day would you use? I assume you would be taking two doses per day still too...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that's what I was beginning to think. So, say you throw two grams of 6-oxo and 5 grams of Formestane into the 8 ounce bottle of Penetrate, how many pumps per day would you use? I assume you would be taking two doses per day still too...
i would use 4-6 x2 but if you're new to td's try 3x2 ed. you can always increase after you access tolerance. good stuff i think you will like it.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
i would use 4-6 x2 but if you're new to td's try 3x2 ed. you can always increase after you access tolerance. good stuff i think you will like it.
Thanks man.

I've used TD Form before (5 grams in 8 oz of Pen), but I split it up in two 2.5 week sessions. I was definitely starting to see results near the ends of the short runs, but I think running the full bottle all the way through next time will be ridiculous. Plus if I did a bottle of Abliderate...uh oh!:jaw:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15