Bulk Testofen

fromkrypton

fromkrypton

Awards
I've only read about this, but on paper, it looks promising (i.e., too good to be true). I've seen it in bulk elsewhere. Any chances of NP getting this?

Has anyone heard any feedback about this stuff????

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Scivation posted a study about the effects of Testofen over 8 weeks and free test was increased by 98%. The dose used would be the equivalent of 6 caps of Fenotest.

fromkrypton

fromkrypton

Awards
Thanks for the info. Got some reading to do. . . . . .

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
It may still be for sale at Scivations website. $10....

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump to this. Dsade this would really be worth getting.

shakti

Awards
i just got hooked up with a kilo of fenugreek extract ( 50% fenusides) locally ( india)for a whopping $20, am gonna be experimenting with my own combi for raising test, stuff i have in bulk is safed musli ( 50%), mucana (25%)cissus (10%)
trib ( 50%)...overdosing all this should be fun!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just got hooked up with a kilo of fenugreek extract ( 50% fenusides) locally ( india)for a whopping $20, am gonna be experimenting with my own combi for raising test, stuff i have in bulk is safed musli ( 50%), mucana (25%)cissus (10%)
trib ( 50%)...overdosing all this should be fun!

send me some?

shakti

Awards
sure..as long as u pay shipping, where art thou geographically?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Safed Musli, what exactly does it do? You can get all the products from american suppliers.

I like your idea though, I am thinking of doing this in december if I can cap it all and find it all.

Icariin 50% 600mg
LongJax 1200mg
Testofen 1000mg
Nettle 95% 1600mg
Forslean 20% 250mg

Divide into four dosages a day, and stack with Trisorbgen.

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
I can see why Scivation is discontinuing Fenotest. Results were negligible if even existent. Just get 6-OXO. That stuff rocks and increases free test even more so than testofen.

shakti

Awards
Safed Musli, what exactly does it do? You can get all the products from american suppliers.

I like your idea though, I am thinking of doing this in december if I can cap it all and find it all.

Icariin 50% 600mg
LongJax 1200mg
Testofen 1000mg
Nettle 95% 1600mg
Forslean 20% 250mg

Divide into four dosages a day, and stack with Trisorbgen.
an extract from igf 2 write up
"The safed musli componet of IGF-2 contains large amounts of spirosta-steroidal saponins (desoxydiosgenin, tigogenin and neotigogenin) which are intermediates to various hormonal pathways in the body. When ingested, desoxydiosgenin from the safed musli is enzymatically converted to 11-oxa-5 alpha-androstane-3,17-dione, a portion of which is converted to testosterone through the testes. The testosterone produced binds to the androgen receptor, which signals the muscles via mRNA to increase protein synthesis, increased nitrogen retention and muscle cell hypertrophy; leading to greater strength, mass, and recovery. "

powerful also has safed musli in it tho USP lab use alternate name for it :p
safed musli and shavitri are from the same family and have been used in ayurvedic medicine for a long time......most commonly as aphrodisiacs or to treat erectile dysfunction .

your stack is sick!!!! really man do tell us how it works out.
NP already carries the nettle, icarrin and long jax .

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I know nutraplanet carries it that is where I am planning to get all of that, but capping is a hassle, so I asked custom capsule to get the same ingredients so I can build my own test booster. At the earliest I would do this is september. Dsade said he was going to super concentrate the LongJax that he already has so I am possibly holding out for that. Plus bulk DHB if possible. But, when I do run it I will get bloodwork done, now that I have health insurance.

froggy543

froggy543

Awards
bump .. Nutraplanet please get some bulk Testofen....

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I grabbed a bunch of the Bulk Testofen when they had it on clearance. Way good stuff. Still using it off and on, and would deffinately buy it again.

But, I understand that it just did not move when they had it last time, so I can understand them not wanting to risk an investment on something that did not move.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't expect everything to move....would still sell at a decent rate I believe!

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I've used regular Fenugreek for libido - it's one of the rare herbs you can feel fast. I'd be in for this.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 2
Nutrition / Health 1
jbray Supplements 9
ncangey0513 Supplements 17
ntrlmuscle Supplement Logs 11