Thanks to Sam and the Gang

kilo

kilo

Awards
I just wanted to say thanks for processing my order so quickly and for the Venom Hyperdrive samples. I will be trying it out today. Thanks again! Great Service!
Kyle Youmans---Atlanta, GA

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Sure, no problem, Kyle, THANK YOU for your business and the feedback!

I just wanted to say thanks for processing my order so quickly and for the Venom Hyperdrive samples. I will be trying it out today. Thanks again! Great Service!
Kyle Youmans---Atlanta, GA

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Darren is actually Sam's other personality. Notice you never see them posting at exactly the same time?

As long as Sam stays off his medication, Darren will continue to kick some major ass.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
As long as Sam stays off his medication, Darren will continue to kick some major ass.
That is the excuse that I keep giving to the doctors, but they state differently...I think that they just like Sam better?

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
the service at nutra is always fantastic, Darren does a great job, give him a raise Sam :thumbsup:
cough, cough, ummmm Sam!......I mean alternate personality...the customers always right!....cough cough.

themandaloria

Awards
lol Yeah i agree!!! Every order is amazing, samples and bulk products make me return!!!

along with the best customer service ever!!! emailing them always helps