Alpha Drive XL for $10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't been around much lately, so I'm not sure if it's been mentioned: Alpha Drive XL

Anyways, I thought it was worth pointing out to you guys so you can grab some when you're picking up your Anabolic Innovations stuff :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Bwill

Awards
I noticed it contains ADED, wasn't that in the old runs of jungle Warfare? That would make sense as Alpha Drive says it was forumulated by ALRI.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Any reviews on this stuff or testers logs? Can you post me some links to read up on?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Any reviews on this stuff or testers logs? Can you post me some links to read up on?
The ADED seems to be very underdosed in this stuff as it has gotten nowhere near the reviews that JW has. Most people report little/nothing from it. There's a reason its only $10.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its $10 now!!!!! I was gonna pick this up for an "ADdED" PCT product. If only nutra would get my shipping prices down :frustrate:

people report really oily skin. A plus if you are a boxer, no need for vaseline.

btw i got the smileys memorized i just type those mofo's in, now who is OG!??

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Roadblock Made a log about this search his mane for it. i had a really good experience with it i might pic up a few bottles. . . . do i hear Megadose:smite:

And thanks for the heads up stxnas

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be a good add in to an NH stack. I am thinking about an Alpha Drive, Fenotest, and Anagen stack in the future (especially since the whole stack would be a whopping $70 dollars even after shipping for 6 weeks).

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Megadosing was on my agenda as well. I'll be in post cycle therapy though, would double dosing be over kill? I don't want to further supress with an herbal product. Also have 2 bottles of Fenotest, any ideas on how the 2 stack up (ofcourse one has an AI and the other doesnt)?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Megadosing was on my agenda as well. I'll be in post cycle therapy though, would double dosing be over kill? I don't want to further supress with an herbal product. Also have 2 bottles of Fenotest, any ideas on how the 2 stack up (ofcourse one has an AI and the other doesnt)?
It would be another variation of an NHA stack. The Alpha Drive would increase overall test and the Fenotest would increase free test.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The ADED seems to be very underdosed in this stuff as it has gotten nowhere near the reviews that JW has. Most people report little/nothing from it. There's a reason its only $10.
I recall the reviews being fairly positive for the product, at least in the realm of quality of sleep (taking into account some very whacked out dreams) and libido increase. I have a few bottles of this that I picked up at the $20 price point, I'll be stacking with nettle root extract at some point in the immediate future.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
at $10 a bottle u can't lose, mega dose is the call :thumbsup:

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Too bad i'm stocked up on 2 bottles already.. I may have to buy a few more since it's only 10 now

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Damn

Haven't been around much lately, so I'm not sure if it's been mentioned: Alpha Drive XL

Anyways, I thought it was worth pointing out to you guys so you can grab some when you're picking up your Anabolic Innovations stuff :thumbsup:

WOW this is a great price, I loved this stuff, Ive paid anywhere from 20-40 bucks for the bottles I stocked up on, even thought Ive got about 5 bottles, for 10 bucks Im getting a few more.

Heres my log that Zombie mentioned, if you wanna read it:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/53835-roadblocks-alpha-drive.html

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay nobody bump this thread up anymore before i try to order and i get "product not available". ok fukcers? deal?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deal!
:run:

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I went through just 1 bottle but got really no effects from it..

Status
Not open for further replies.