Liquid Beef aminos

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
by ALL American EFX. This has developed quite the following. If you could pull this over Sam, along with case quantity discounts, it would be niiiccee.....

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
search some other boards, some good contest prep guys love these. I have been planning on adding them in myself, thing is price is high. However, a lot of people have used these solely as protein powder replacement, so they use these and whole food meals exclusively...

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i'm running my first case of LBAs now.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
What dosage you running? Seems as though the avg is 12 tbsp-1/2 bottle per day...
i'm using less than 1/4 bottle a day. stuff is expensive!
i hear some guys using a full bottle every day. they must be rich.
i still use my whey protien - just cut back the amount i use.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
by ALL American EFX. This has developed quite the following. If you could pull this over Sam, along with case quantity discounts, it would be niiiccee.....
That's a product I'd like to try!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have a decent link with description?

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
go with ultra 40 from beverly international np carries it. its not liquid but its works

Derock

Awards
This is a product I'd like to see here as well. I sent an email a while ago requesting it. I don't know what makes it so special, but the feedback its gotten has piqued my curiosity.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
go with ultra 40 from beverly international np carries it. its not liquid but its works
I can promise you that this is not the same thing. Real world feedback has been nothing short of awesome from these. I would love to post a link to the site(s) that go into them, but it is against policies...

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Liquid beef just sounds nasty yo.
supposed to taste like hershey's syrup, this being why some are mixing with water, milk, or carb countdown milk.

And btw yall, just to be clear, so as not to think I am pimping this product, I DO work for a supplement company, though not All AMerican EFX

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
supposed to taste like hershey's syrup, this being why some are mixing with water, milk, or carb countdown milk.

And btw yall, just to be clear, so as not to think I am pimping this product, I DO work for a supplement company, though not All AMerican EFX
Muscletech?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Muscletech?
Wow bro, would have thought you would have remembered me from the old avant and mindandmuscle days. Anyway, pretty low blow man....

And for clarification, its ALRi. And for the record, I have yet to buy a muscletech product in my life:thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow bro, would have thought you would have remembered me from the old avant and mindandmuscle days. Anyway, pretty low blow man....

And for clarification, its ALRi. And for the record, I have yet to buy a muscletech product in my life:thumbsup:
Of course I remember you...which is why I felt the freedom to throw the low blow. :)

You should try some of the new Muscletech products though...there is one that is amazing and inexpensive. Oops, sorry, I was thinking about a different brand...my bad.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Of course I remember you...which is why I felt the freedom to throw the low blow. :)

You should try some of the new Muscletech products though...there is one that is amazing and inexpensive. Oops, sorry, I was thinking about a different brand...my bad.
Cool, and I lied anyway, GAKIC and LEUKIC are the only 'supps' I took to help me win the 2007 NPC Lonestar:lol:

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
i'm using less than 1/4 bottle a day. stuff is expensive!
i hear some guys using a full bottle every day. they must be rich.
i still use my whey protien - just cut back the amount i use.

but even at 1/4 bottle a day - the LBAs are AWESOME!!!
Wow, expensive. For that price I could have like 3 NY strips...and I wouldn't have to drink "liquid beef".

Why not just grab a burger?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, expensive. For that price I could have like 3 NY strips...and I wouldn't have to drink "liquid beef".

BISON BURGERS, FTW!!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established

yes they are expensive. but i justified the cost in two ways:

1. saying i was just going to try it and see if the hype was for real. and if it didn't work, i would never buy it again.

2. i acutally cut my protien intake (whole foods and shakes) from 200+ grams/day to less than 70 grams/day (excluding the LBA). buying less meat and powder saves a lot of money. the costs almost equal out actually.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

1. saying i was just going to try it and see if the hype was for real. and if it didn't work, i would never buy it again.

2. i acutally cut my protien intake (whole foods and shakes) from 200+ grams/day to less than 70 grams/day (excluding the LBA). buying less meat and powder saves a lot of money. the costs almost equal out actually.

but the physical results i'm getting w/LBAs are worth every penny.
How often did you eat beef normally? I remember when I first decided to up my red meat intake in place of the normal chicken/tuna I noticed a real improvement.

I dunno, I guess I just really love to eat and would much rather have a lean burger/steak than a protein shake any day. I'm on the same page as you however as far as supplemental protein. I usually keep the whey down to post workout only, the rest of my protein comes from whole foods. Hard boil a few dozen eggs. You've basically got yourself some portable pre-packaged protein that you can bring just about anywhere.

As far as convenience, if you cook an s-load of chicken breasts/ground beef/steak all at once and pre-package, there's no need for a protein powder based MRP in my opinion.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i knew this thread was going to go this direction.

i'm not here to defend LBAs. and i really don't care if any of you use them or not.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
^^^I agree, and this is coming from someone who ate about 2-3 lbs of bison per day during entire contest prep. If demand is there, why not look into this one? I know if the price is right, I would go through 15 bottles per month alone...I have always used Sam for my supplements(other than ALRi :thumbsup: ) and would like to continue and not have to go elsewhere...

gten79

Awards
^^^I agree, and this is coming from someone who ate about 2-3 lbs of bison per day during entire contest prep. If demand is there, why not look into this one? I know if the price is right, I would go through 15 bottles per month alone...I have always used Sam for my supplements(other than ALRi :thumbsup: ) and would like to continue and not have to go elsewhere...
Couldn't have said it better myself. Sam PICK THIS ONE UP!!! I Don't want to spend my money anywhere but Nutra!!!:thumbsup:

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

i'm not here to defend LBAs. and i really don't care if any of you use them or not.

just for clarification -
LBA are not at all the same as eating red meat. they are far superior. you will understand onlly if you try them.
eat all the meat you want - you won't get the same results.
Wasn't trying to knock the product, just wondering why you prefer it so much to eating beef. Honestly, if the price was a bit cheaper I'd prob give it a shot.

sirpsycho

sirpsycho

Awards

That is the price from the manufacturer's website, they always mark it up big time so you are forced to buy it from one of their retailer's.

I saw this product priced on a website at $15.89.

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how does it taste? If the taste is decent I would like to give this a try. maybe sam will pick it up.

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
Just read the thread on the other forum that Max32 was referring to. It looks quite exciting. This is something I would be down to try out.

Truck, apparently it tastes quite good. It is being compared to Hershey's chocolate syrup.

jlowsho

Awards
It's total bs. This product has ONLY "real world" hype to support any claims at all. It's pushed my Phil Hernon over at promuscle. The guys an IFBB total unknown and get really pissy if you ask questions or have an opinion other than "IT'S AWESOME BRO". Where's the science supporting any of these "brotelligent" claims?

Non existant. Even Phil admits it has nothing to with the amino profile or bioavalibility. Like the bio of amino's was something to complain about anyway... how else are you supposed to get amino's transdermally? You'd smell like a pork chop all day.

Anyway... They sell it at a ridiculous price for how they suggest to dose it, and their supporters all claim these gains like their on some really strong AAS. Their logic is "try it for yourself" but the only way to really give it a try to to buy a month supply for a ridiculous 200 bucks.

The company itself thrives on word of mouth rather than anything else and use deceptive tactics to spred the word. They had an undercover rep. post over on bb.com about how he's just an average guy until he used liquid beef aminos. Now he's 12 feet tall with an 11 inch **** and gained 20lbs of LBM in 2 weeks. IT'S AWESOME BRO!

Then when every one started busting his balls in walks Hernon talking down to every one in capital letters. No one is as good or smart as him because he's a pro who got big and won contests because he took liquid beef aminos and if your not an IFBB pro and as cool as him you should shut up. He ended up threatening like every one on there with bodly harm and got banned.

It's all show and no go. This supplement is BUNK to the extreme. No science, no tests, just lots of people getting paid/free stuff to say this supplement is awesome, and your stupid for thinking other wise.

PROPOGANDA

jlowsho

Awards
This is a product I'd like to see here as well. I sent an email a while ago requesting it. I don't know what makes it so special, but the feedback its gotten has piqued my curiosity.
example

just for clarification -
LBA are not at all the same as eating red meat. they are far superior. you will understand onlly if you try them.
eat all the meat you want - you won't get the same results.

example 2

for the record: aminos are a much SMALLER break down of protein. Eating LESS calories and supplementing with a even a large amount of aminos (which equal less calories than calorie dense whole foods) wont make you bigger. Simple science and common sense make any one not trying to buy "the dream" raise a red flag.

What's the only substance you've seen that let's you eat less.... and get bigger... hmmmm....

but the physical results i'm getting w/LBAs are worth every penny.

so come on BRO, try it! I said so with no scientific data to back up anything I say, GO FOR IT.

think I'll save my money. OR if you really hate your money and want to get rid of it you could always spend it on something that will actually produce these results... like anabolic steroids.

WOW, they make you huge AND taste like chocolate syrup!?!?!? Does it give your an orgasm and pick up women for you as well!? ALRI - what a CREDIBLE source of info... cough cough... jungle warfare.... cough cough

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
example

example 2

for the record: aminos are a much SMALLER break down of protein. Eating LESS calories and supplementing with a even a large amount of aminos (which equal less calories than calorie dense whole foods) wont make you bigger. Simple science and common sense make any one not trying to buy "the dream" raise a red flag.

What's the only substance you've seen that let's you eat less.... and get bigger... hmmmm....

so come on BRO, try it! I said so with no scientific data to back up anything I say, GO FOR IT.

think I'll save my money. OR if you really hate your money and want to get rid of it you could always spend it on something that will actually produce these results... like anabolic steroids.

WOW, they make you huge AND taste like chocolate syrup!?!?!? Does it give your an orgasm and pick up women for you as well!? ALRI - what a CREDIBLE source of info... cough cough... jungle warfare.... cough cough
If you don't want to try them, then don't. I bet you really have a champion physique too hiding behind your words. This isn't at attempt to get everyone to buy these, just for Sam to carry them. ALRI bashing, I bet you are a Patrick Arnold cronie. Your maturity level is that of a 12 yr old son, try bb.com :clap2:

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
It's all show and no go. This supplement is BUNK to the extreme. No science, no tests, just lots of people getting paid/free stuff to say this supplement is awesome, and your stupid for thinking other wise.

PROPOGANDA
And I can assure you , I am not getting paid a cent by the company, nor do I recieve free product. Once again, let demand dictate demand. And as far as ALRI goes, any negative publicity comes from false claims from competitors. The results speak for themselves

jlowsho

Awards
If you don't want to try them, then don't. I bet you really have a champion physique too hiding behind your words. This isn't at attempt to get everyone to buy these, just for Sam to carry them. ALRI bashing, I bet you are a Patrick Arnold cronie. Your maturity level is that of a 12 yr old son, try bb.com :clap2:
EXAMPLE #3

YOUR STUPID IF YOU DON'T THINK THEY'RE AWESOME!

could you be less predictable? How is it immature to debunk a product YOUR raving about? And if saying ALRI isn't a credible source for another company's product is "bashing" I'd love you to explain how.

Your steamroller tactics are pathetic and expected. Not to mention typical of EVERY LBA thread in existance.

jlowsho

Awards
and for your personal info, natty bber. Winner of Novice division Indy, OCB contest last year. Winner of ABA Indiana state June 9. PT for over two years with two competitors trained - 4 & 9th at dave liberman's NPC show last year. Thanks for asking

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
EXAMPLE #3

YOUR STUPID IF YOU DON'T THINK THEY'RE AWESOME!

could you be less predictable? How is it immature to debunk a product YOUR raving about? And if saying ALRI isn't a credible source for another company's product is "bashing" I'd love you to explain how.

Your steamroller tactics are pathetic and expected. Not to mention typical of EVERY LBA thread in existance.
Jackass, please explain where to me I raved about them. I have never tried them but said I would like to and would like to get them from Sam, plain and simple.

And if saying ALRI isn't a credible source for another company's product is "bashing" I'd love you to explain how.

sorry, I lost you in your run-on sentence...never did I say that because I work for ALRI that my word is gospel if that is what you are implying. Go crawl back in your hole...

jlowsho

Awards
any scientific data you'd like to present I'd love to read and be proven wrong. I'm not gonna get in a contest of ego's with you considering it's pointless. We're talking about a product with no scientic reason it seems to be so great. Your right, let the hard evidence speak for itself. Not word of mouth "brologic". Just because you or I win contests doesn't mean you or I know our ass from our elbow about supplements. That's why pro's PAY people to tell them what to take and when to take it.

This product is a lose spin off of a common supplement with a jacked up price and no data to back up it's claims.

jlowsho

Awards
what a joke of a rep.

Would I expect PA to be a credible source for ALRI products? No. Unless he did studies on them.

IN this case there are no studies. You are a poor source of info because all your basing your allegence off of is word of mouth.

Being in the supplement industry yourself you should know better than most that this is ridiculous to promote a supplement on.

Talk about fight or flight! I should "crawl back in my hole" because you don't like what I'm saying?

Sorry if free will and open minded thinking seem to be your enemy here.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
any scientific data you'd like to present I'd love to read and be proven wrong. I'm not gonna get in a contest of ego's with you considering it's pointless. We're talking about a product with no scientic reason it seems to be so great. Your right, let the hard evidence speak for itself. Not word of mouth "brologic". Just because you or I win contests doesn't mean you or I know our ass from our elbow about supplements. That's why pro's PAY people to tell them what to take and when to take it.

This product is a lose spin off of a common supplement with a jacked up price and no data to back up it's claims.
Now you are sounding more reasonable...I will buy this for the first time, and if nothing positive happens, I will be the first to say it on this board and others, period. And as far as bodybuilders and contest prep, a good majority of them do know what to do, but need an outsider's perspective, if you will, to properly assess where they need to be. Hell, half the bodybuilders I know who recieve contest prep, including myself, also give it to clients of their own.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
what a joke of a rep.

Would I expect PA to be a credible source for ALRI products? No. Unless he did studies on them.

IN this case there are no studies. You are a poor source of info because all your basing your allegence off of is word of mouth.

Being in the supplement industry yourself you should know better than most that this is ridiculous to promote a supplement on.

Talk about fight or flight! I should "crawl back in my hole" because you don't like what I'm saying?

Sorry if free will and open minded thinking seem to be your enemy here.

Here is my point...does it hurt you if Sam carries this for myself and others to gather our own opinion on use? I'm 99.99% sure it does not, so why do you need to stop him from carrying something? I am going off reviews from people I personally know away from the boards man. Again, if it does not show any improvement, even in not in proportion to price, I will be the FIRST to state that...And asking someone to carry a product is NOT promoting it...

jlowsho

Awards
your right about that. Although having designed my programs for myself and the fact that most base progress off numbers (cals,bf%, etc..) I don't see the need to higher outside help when people are paying you for the exact same thing.... If your good enough for some one else to PAY for your advice, why can't you take your own for free?

You know what I mean, and sorry to high jack the thread with that. I'm not trying to be a jerk by saying that either.

I just honestly don't understand the logic.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
your right about that. Although having designed my programs for myself and the fact that most base progress off numbers (cals,bf%, etc..) I don't see the need to higher outside help when people are paying you for the exact same thing.... If your good enough for some one else to PAY for your advice, why can't you take your own for free?

You know what I mean, and sorry to high jack the thread with that. I'm not trying to be a jerk by saying that either.

I just honestly don't understand the logic.

No worries, group hug:drunk:

jlowsho

Awards
the reason I considered your evaluation of it to be promoting is because it was all positive and nothing negative. Plus, coming from a supplement rep - it's what you do. Promote supplements. SO of coarse that's what I'm going to think.

No one stated anything neg. or even asked real questions about the logic of spending so much money on a simple amino acid supplement.

I have seen the reviews as well, but I've also seen the arguments stem from it. And the supporters of this supplement more than any other I've ever seen have a tendency of being VERY protective and quick to jump someone for questioning it. Suspiciously protective. Instead of in contrast calming answering and providing studies and logs etc...

endless

endless

Awards
  • Established
Well I hate to jump into the frying pan. But I am on my 4th bottle of LBA's. I bought 6 bottles to just see what all this excitement was about at promuscle. I am taking 6 tablespoons a day. I have to say I do not notice any difference in this product verses eaa's/bcaa's. The "awesome" pump guys are getting must be due to the 5 grams of glycerol per tablespoon. Unless they are spiking this with something illegal an amino acid is an amino acid. I will not be buying any more of it. I will go back to eaa's and bcaa's. Of course someone will say but you weren't drinking a half a bottle a day. But for me it is not cost effective. Just my 2 cents.

Derock

Awards

Example?? What is that supposed to mean? In hindsight, it does look like I'm jumping on here to promote this product. But I've been a long time lurker here and I mainly post on other forums where I have never even mentioned this product. I've done logs for various supplements and give a completely unbiased review of them. I like to try different things and I have NEVER USED this product. I repeat, THIS PRODUCT MAY BE *COMPLETELY USELESS*, BUT I WANT TO TRY IT.

I said I haven't used them (although I just ordered some from elsewhere) so I can't say whether they are good or not. What is wrong with requesting a product so they can be tried? I mean, do you really think every single product sold here works well enough to justify the price?

I consider myself to be a very logical and reasonable person, so I'll give my perspective and I would love to hear an arguement against it. If nutraplanet carries the product, then people can try it and give an unbiased opinon. That way we can separate the hype from reality. If they work, then people here will say they work. If they don't, then we will know better. Then when anyone posts about trying LBA on various forums, they can search the net and find two places were there is a lot of feedback. One is a forum where everyone says they work great but they are sheeps to a man selling them, and the other is an unbiased forum where people say they don't work. Then they can make an honest evaluation. Or if they really do work, then they can see that even on forums where there is no incentive to promote the product, people are still saying they are getting good results.

But without getting the product in stock to try, how is anyone going to know whether it really is bunk or not?

A perfectly reasonable person would realize that there is nothing wrong with asking a company to simply carry a product to try. If you don't want to use it, fine. Yet you should be happy people are getting a chance to try it so if they say it doesn't work, you can laugh at them an say I told you so. That is what I would do at least... And then we all learn that LBA aren't what they are cracked up to be. And if they do work as well as some say, then we have a great new product. Win win if you ask me.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Found this elsewhere.

Immunity and Resistance Training
The Role of Bioactive Proteins derived from Spray Dried Bovine Plasma (SDBP)
Billy Carpenter, MS, RD

One of the most misunderstood and often ignored components of a successful weight-training program is the maintenance of a healthy immune system. The immune system is a complex cellular response organization composed of an intricate, multifaceted order of barriers (skin), bodily fluids, mucous membranes, and hormones. This complicated system allows the body to basically differentiate “self” from “non-self.

The most notable and important of the immune system barriers is the 400 square feet of the gastrointestinal tract (GI tract) which contains as much as two pounds of normal bacteria and more than 70 percent of the body’s immune cells. Our body acts to defend itself from the foreign matter (bacteria, viruses and other environmental toxins also referred to as immunogens or antigens) that enter our body by releasing classes of compounds called antibodies. “Antibodies” is a collective term for specific immune proteins called immunoglobulins. The immunoglobulins located in the GI tract (IgA) act as the primary defense mechanism against toxic invasion by attaching immunoglobulins located there to invading antigens, thus neutralizing the pathogenic materials before they can exert their site-specific activity in the body.

It is very important for fitness minded individuals to understand that the immune system is naturally suppressed by bouts of regular intense exercise. However, aging, illness, travel, pharmaceutical interventions (including anabolic agents), inadequate nutritional intake (especially protein), dieting, and other lifestyle stressors as well as individual genetic predispositions can also have profound effects upon immunocompetence. During these periods of abnormal stress the body releases increased amounts inflammatory cytokines (IL-1, IL-6, and TNF-a) which breakdown muscle tissue to help fuel the increased energy demands that drive the immune process. Adding insult to injury, the GI tract actually releases decreased amounts of immunoglobulins, as they are diverted to other areas of the body.

One of the most common complications which many bodybuilders unknowingly suffer from is perturbation of normal GI tract function. When GI tract function is compromised, an increased permeability to pathogens is noted allowing foreign materials to more easily pass into the body. This substantially increases the risk of infection. For athletes, this can not only lead to reduced adaptive responses (muscle anabolism) to training, but can also make the body more susceptible to fatigue, illness, and ultimately catabolism of preexisting lean body mass stores. Coupled with this is the fact that when the GI tract is weakened, ingested macronutrients are not as readily absorbed and assimilated into the body. This is especially true for dietary and supplementary protein.

One of the most common complications experienced in individuals who engage in regular high-intensity is an increase likelihood of developing upper respiratory tract infections. Studies in the scientific literature have demonstrated that once this process initiates, any continuation of physical exertion may actually worsen the disease state - thereby compounding the problem and leading to the possibility of even more severe illnesses. A recent study involving military personnel engaged in three weeks of combat training demonstrated that strenuous and prolonged exercise significantly decreased the amount of the hormones (DHEA, prolactin, testosterone) and immunoglobulins, while at the same time increased the catabolic cytokine interleukin-6. This clearly reflects the interrelationship between immune system function and anabolic hormone synthesis.

Various dietary supplements have been investigated and used by athletes to help bolster immune function such as vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc, glutamine, and Echinacea. While all of these compounds do have essential value in maintaining overall health and nutritional status, none have been shown to offer consistent benefits in improving overall immune system function. Glutamine has been studied extensively in this regard since it has been determined to be a vital amino acid used to support some of the cells of the immune system. However, even though plasma levels of glutamine have been shown to decrease after bouts of exercise, intracellular concentrations more or less remain stable. Furthermore, even in glutamine feeding studies, supplementation with this amino acid has not been shown to offset exercise-induced immune suppression.

Spray dried bovine serum plasma (SDBP) is a new product to the nutritional supplement industry. A by-product of the cattle industry, it contains greater than 85% protein. However, unlike regular ingested dietary protein which is broken down into its constituent amino acids for use in the body, emerging research has shown that a significant amount (15-25%) of the proteins found in (SDBP) resist the digestive process. These proteins are actually transported intact to the lower G.I. (intestines) where they exert vital specific activities. Collectively these are named “bioactive proteins”.

The bioactive protein composition of SDBP is greater than 50 percent immunoglobulins (IgA, IgG and IgM). Additionally, SDBP contains significant amounts of the anabolic growth factor IGF-1 and the immunoregulatory cytokine TNF-ß. Interestingly, SDBP is very similar in composition to bovine colostrum, the milk-like substance produced in the first 36 – 72 hours after calving. In fact, you could consider serum plasma protein to be the precursor to colostrum. The big difference though is SDBP contains much higher concentrations and a more consistent composition of the vital bioactive proteins then those found in colostrum products. And, since it is a non-dairy product, SDBP is free of lactose.

Of the immunoglobulin proteins found in SDBP, greater than forty-five percent is IgG. IgG is the most abundant immunoglobulin found in plasma and works to defend against pathogens in the body. IgG also is shuttled from the blood to the intestinal mucosal surface where it supports the functions of IgA in immune response and gut integrity. Supplemental intake of IgG has been shown to increase the transport of dietary amino acids leading to increases in lean body mass. Additionally, by improving appetite and decreasing protein catabolism, supplemental IgG improves the growth rate of immunocompromised animals. Finally, the anabolic growth factor IGF-1 and the cytokine TNF-ß found in SDBP act to not only help reduce the immune response to strenuous activity, but also aid in the transport of amino acids into muscle cells aiding in the restructuring the architecture of muscle cells post-exercise.

Obviously, the addition of bioactive proteins derived from SDBP to ones diet makes logical sense for decreasing the adverse physiological reactions brought about by stress and strenuous physical activity. But that is not all - SDBP can also aid in the efficient use of ingested macronutrient (especially protein) to drive the anabolic process of building new muscle mass. XXXXX is the first commercially available whey protein supplement to contain physiological efficacious doses of SDBP in conjunction with a high quality protein isolate. This combination will not only increase the nutritional efficiency of the product itself, but will also help optimize the absorption of all ingested macronutrients.

In summary, the addition of SDBP and its’ constituent bioactive proteins to ones diet and exercise program have been shown to exert several different and important biological effects upon oral ingestion including:

1) Increasing the ability to fight infection and decreasing the inflammatory response of pathogenic infection

2) Increasing the ability to resist the immunosuppressive and catabolic effects of overtraining and other environmental stressors

3) Increasing alimentary levels of IGF-1 and TGF-beta1 thus aiding in intestinal integrity and intestinal absorptive ability of nutrients – especially protein

4) Increasing appetite as well as the efficiency of ingested protein towards lean body mass accretion