Liquid Beef aminos

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    I spoke to a rep too bro after talking with you. It is not the same product. Think of what goes into a hot dog versus a steak....:hot:
    Thats an extreme example
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Max32 View Post
    I spoke to a rep too bro after talking with you. It is not the same product. Think of what goes into a hot dog versus a steak....:hot:
    So I wonder what would be missing in their product? The label reads the same from what I remember. Just curious.
  3. Registered User

Max or anyone else, did you get a chance to give LBA's a whirl? If so, how'd it go?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I forgot all abut this thread. has anyone has unusual success dosing beef amino's?

I think Ken Waller used to dose these really high. Possibly all the seventies bodybuilder's
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

i figure i owe an update on my experience as my opinion has changed somewhat. just finished my case of this stuff recently.

initially i was super psyched because i felt it right away. sweating, permanently pumped muscles, and felt leaner.

however, the effect seemed to diminish over time.
    now i believe what i was feeling was the high amount of glycerol in lbas. i had never used glycerol before this.

after that initial feeling diminished, i'm not sure if i got much of a permanent composition change.

IMO - i still liked it, but i feel is too expensive to not be 100% sure it is doing as advertised.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i figure i owe an update on my experience as my opinion has changed somewhat. just finished my case of this stuff recently.

initially i was super psyched because i felt it right away. sweating, permanently pumped muscles and felt leaner.

however, the effect seemed to diminish over time.
    now i believe what i was feeling was the high amount of glycerol in lbas. i had never used glycerol before this.

after that initial feeling diminished, i'm not sure if i got much of a composition change.

IMO - i still liked it, but i feel is too expensive to not be 100% sure it is doing as advertised.
    First thing that comes to my mind is a short cycle of this stuff. Like only one order. prove me wrong !
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    First thing that comes to my mind is a short cycle of this stuff. Like only one order. prove me wrong !
    true, it is difficult to accurately evaluate over this short of a period.
    i was only able to stretch 1 case over a six week period. so i was also dosing lower than most.
    i was told that you need to run it longer to see the results. and most of those who report very positive results are running them long term or are friends with the promoter of these.
    but i just can't afford it.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

are these the same thing Vince Gironda recommends? Dissected liver tabs?
  9. Registered User

im going to buy a quart of glycerine and see what that does..lots cheaper... justin harris thinks thats where people are getting the gr8 FEELINGS from...

phats
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Liquid Beef Amino's
    By Jorsn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 11:00 PM
  2. lean beef aminos
    By alwaysgaining in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 07:42 AM
  3. Lean Beef Amino's vs BCAA's