Bulk Sesathin Tip

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I've found that 2 pumps fit into one of Nutras 00 size caps. 2 caps is just a bit over the reccomended dose. I've let them sit as long as 2 days and there was no capsule degradation, and only very minor leakage.

Sure makes it easy to take when your not at home.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to make my own caps from suspensions this way. Water eats away the caps, but oil does not affect the integrity of the capsules.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've found that 2 pumps fit into one of Nutras 00 size caps. 2 caps is just a bit over the reccomended dose. I've let them sit as long as 2 days and there was no capsule degradation, and only very minor leakage.

Sure makes it easy to take when your not at home.
Gelatin is not oil soluble, so caps won't melt.

Leakage due to a lack of viscosity. Perhaps try putting them in the refridgerator, or mixing in some lecithin granules to thicken the oil.

:djparty:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent news!
Excellent news is in the ear of the listener. Personally, I wouldn't settle for anything less than, "Jolene Blalock is horny and waiting in your bedroom." as to be considered 'excellent news'.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Excellent news is in the ear of the listener. Personally, I wouldn't settle for anything less than, "Jolene Blalock is horny and waiting in your bedroom." as to be considered 'excellent news'.

Damn tough crowd here..... :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what can I say, I have high standards.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Sure sounds portable, not very time efficient though! Maybe we need some cute little bottles of sesathin.. sesathin squirtles?

Blk98Bird

Awards
How many mL does your pump put out? Must be one of the newer ones.

I've been recycling my older pump onto my newer bottles because it's 2mL per squirt and it seems to be too much for a cap (gotta do around half a squirt or so).

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody tried putting it into a dermal carrier? I wonder how that would work seeing as how LU has the addition of sesamin in the formula. I would assume you could buy the bulk lipoderm offered by nutra and place in a few ml's of bulk sesamin in the solution to make a quasi LU type product.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody tried putting it into a dermal carrier? I wonder how that would work seeing as how LU has the addition of sesamin in the formula. I would assume you could buy the bulk lipoderm offered by nutra and place in a few ml's of bulk sesamin in the solution to make a quasi LU type product.
Dsade mentioned something about how to do this with a proper dose. I think he said to add 10 cc to the carrier and it would work.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 2
Nutrition / Health 1
schizm Supplements 1
Supplements 11
Weight Loss 6