Amazing customer service!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Amazing customer service!!

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Amazing customer service!!

I just thought i would share this awesome customer service experience with you guys. I recently placed an order to nutraplanet that was to be delivered by usps.....this was mistake number 1. Basically i never received my package and got a total run around from the post office which basically came down to them saying "we don't know what happened to your package." This isn't the first time i've been screwed by the post office, but it surely will be my last. Anyways, i contacted nutraplant and told them the situation when really it wasn't even their fault or problem. Today i received an e-mail from nutraplanet stating that they reshipped my purchase and sent it next day fed ex....I was totally blown away!! Nutraplanet you guys set the bar very high with customer service and that's why you will always have my buisness.

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Has your postman been looking more swole lately?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Has your postman been looking more swole lately?
    lol, i'm convinced he hand picks only the good packages to "mysteriously" disappear.
    •   

4. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I just thought i would share this awesome customer service experience with you guys. I recently placed an order to nutraplanet that was to be delivered by usps.....this was mistake number 1. Basically i never received my package and got a total run around from the post office which basically came down to them saying "we don't know what happened to your package." This isn't the first time i've been screwed by the post office, but it surely will be my last. Anyways, i contacted nutraplant and told them the situation when really it wasn't even their fault or problem. Today i received an e-mail from nutraplanet stating that they reshipped my purchase and sent it next day fed ex....I was totally blown away!! Nutraplanet you guys set the bar very high with customer service and that's why you will always have my buisness.
    That's some stellar service right there, combine that with the fact that I usually get my orders in a day or two and I'm spoiled.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. excellent customer service
    By flava in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 04:19 PM
  2. customer service is amazing
    By bubba04 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-2005, 12:45 PM
  3. Nutraplanet customer service!
    By unitas27 in forum Nutraplanet