Amazing customer service!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just thought i would share this awesome customer service experience with you guys. I recently placed an order to nutraplanet that was to be delivered by usps.....this was mistake number 1. Basically i never received my package and got a total run around from the post office which basically came down to them saying "we don't know what happened to your package." This isn't the first time i've been screwed by the post office, but it surely will be my last. Anyways, i contacted nutraplant and told them the situation when really it wasn't even their fault or problem. Today i received an e-mail from nutraplanet stating that they reshipped my purchase and sent it next day fed ex....I was totally blown away!! Nutraplanet you guys set the bar very high with customer service and that's why you will always have my buisness.:clap2:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has your postman been looking more swole lately?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has your postman been looking more swole lately?
lol, i'm convinced he hand picks only the good packages to "mysteriously" disappear.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just thought i would share this awesome customer service experience with you guys. I recently placed an order to nutraplanet that was to be delivered by usps.....this was mistake number 1. Basically i never received my package and got a total run around from the post office which basically came down to them saying "we don't know what happened to your package." This isn't the first time i've been screwed by the post office, but it surely will be my last. Anyways, i contacted nutraplant and told them the situation when really it wasn't even their fault or problem. Today i received an e-mail from nutraplanet stating that they reshipped my purchase and sent it next day fed ex....I was totally blown away!! Nutraplanet you guys set the bar very high with customer service and that's why you will always have my buisness.:clap2:
That's some stellar service right there, combine that with the fact that I usually get my orders in a day or two and I'm spoiled.