Abliderate

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just started using Abliderate and will keep everyone updated. I used this type of product before, and the fat loss in the abdominal region was incredible.

Attachments

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you order some abdominal fat to go with it first?

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Did you order some abdominal fat to go with it first?
hahah you took the words out of my mouth:toofunny: Grexx >> looking great there mister:clap2:... you will die if you lose more fat:afro:

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, this is after, lol.

6-OXO/Form/Abliderate
Epithin-E
AP/PSlin
normal cutting supps

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update,

It has been almost a week and I am very excited. Here are noticeable changes:

Increased vascularity
Tighter look all around
Body fat loss in quads and hams
Major loss in abdominal region.
Major libido increase

I am using 3 ml/day.

Loving this stuff and will continue to use for a while.

KRUPS

KRUPS

Awards
Do you have the 6OXO and form mixed into the Abliderate or with penetrate?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I just started using Abliderate and will keep everyone updated. I used this type of product before, and the fat loss in the abdominal region was incredible.
Is that you grexx?? You sexy mofo, I would tell you to "take it off" but looks like there ain't much left to take off :D

Nice work man, inspiring and a goal for most of us :)

:thumbsup:

Update,

It has been almost a week and I am very excited. Here are noticeable changes:

Increased vascularity
Tighter look all around
Body fat loss in quads and hams
Major loss in abdominal region.
Major libido increase

I am using 3 ml/day.

Loving this stuff and will continue to use for a while.
How much Form did you add to your Ablid? How did it mix? Same procedure as form / penetrate?

Is this better than the form / Pen you did?

Thanks for any answers

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I mixed the 6-OXO with Form in Penetrate and then used Abliderate over that. Spectacular results!!:bb3:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I mixed the 6-OXO with Form in Penetrate and then used Abliderate over that. Spectacular results!!:bb3:
Great idea....these WILL work together. Reps coming your way when I am recharged.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
So you first applied the Pen / form, rubbed it in, then sprayed the abliderate over top?

Dsade any price changes happening on ablid anytime in the near future?

Can we also not mix the form to the ablid?

Much Love,

Neoborn

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you first applied the Pen / form, rubbed it in, then sprayed the abliderate over top?

Dsade any price changes happening on ablid anytime in the near future?

Can we also not mix the form to the ablid?

Much Love,

Neoborn
You could mix the form right into the abliderate, for sure. This is extremely effective.

If you are asking if we are going to raise prices, as of right now no. Price will hold steady for a few months at least, until we can assess the affects of the recent chinese crackdowns on supply price. Yes, we are starting to feel the hit on some products (Trione for one went up over $200 a kilo overnight...but we are trying our hardest not to pass that on).

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Um thanks for the info D, was actually thinking in a downward trend :D

Kewl Ty. I think I'll stick to Form / Pen until the price comes down to around $20 / $19.99 :D

Much Love,

Neoborn

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Hey Dsade, I searched for the answer to this, but couldnt get a conclusive one. :)

I have Abliderate, and it came with a pump and a measuring cup.......I cant get the pump to work, so I guess I will just measure out the liquid before each application. My question is, how many ml per application. The website says 4-6 squirts....but I could find out how many ml that is!

Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Dsade, I searched for the answer to this, but couldnt get a conclusive one. :)

I have Abliderate, and it came with a pump and a measuring cup.......I cant get the pump to work, so I guess I will just measure out the liquid before each application. My question is, how many ml per application. The website says 4-6 squirts....but I could find out how many ml that is!

Thanks!
You would use around 3-4 mL twice a day.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Using these transdermals together with a clean diet and consistent cardio program will get you insane results!!!! I tell it like it is and I wouldn't exagerate at all. This is, by far, the fastest that I have lost fat in the abdominal and thigh region....Stack these with an Epithin-E type product, and your normal supps (ALA, CLA, Green Tea..all NP brand), and AP/PSLin, and you can successfully get the results without harm to youyr body.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
What supplement is "Form" and are you applying the Abliderate directly to the areas where you need bring out definition? The reason I ask is that I was under the impression that it used a systemic rather than site-specific mechanism of action. However, if anyone has seen spot-reduction benefits from site-specific application, then I will give that a shot instead of rubbing it on my midsection each time. I'd love to bring out some definition in my quads.

This product is definitely the real deal. But is it really lowering my cortisol? I'll take a neuro-adrenal profile in a few weeks.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand ( which means I could be wrong ):

1. Formestane ( you can find this bulk powder at Nutraplanet.com with penetrate there as well ) is systemic I believe.

2. Abliderate is local.

3. As per NP information "7-OXO DHEA, a safe and natural metabolite of DHEA, is an effective agent in suppressing excessive cortisol production. ABLIDERATE provides all of the metabolic benefits of in a Patent Pending localized infusion matrix. Its targeted application is specifically designed to make ABLIDERATE the definitive product for those seeking to get rid of troublesome midsection fat and visceral adipose tissue, in which excess cortisol is the primary contributor to fat gain. ABLIDERATE assists in reducing the negative effects of cortisol such as with insulin resistance, high blood pressure, and other pathologies of Metabolic Syndrome X"

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Abliderate is localized in its effects. I use it on my abs and thighs to keep those areas lean at all times.

Formestane is systemic and application spots should be rotated on a daily basis. I use my chest, arms, hamstrings and lower back for that.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formestane is a compound...Penetrate and Abliderate are carriers. Penetrate is systemic (so you can use Form IN penetrate for systemic absorption), while Abliderate is localized (with 7-OXO in it). You can add Form to Abliderate to get localized "blocking" of estrogenic effects (ie. chest fat, puffy nips.)

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Formestane is a compound...Penetrate and Abliderate are carriers. Penetrate is systemic (so you can use Form IN penetrate for systemic absorption), while Abliderate is localized (with 7-OXO in it). You can add Form to Abliderate to get localized "blocking" of estrogenic effects (ie. chest fat, puffy nips.)

man, im really tempted to buy some abliderate, and adding form, RK. Im currently using activate ext / RPM / PFULL / YG , and have lost around 7lbs, while recomping pretty well in just 2.5 weeks.

Im really close to jumping on this and trying it out. Would it be wise to do lots of cardio while using abliderate, or just normal or none? Just curious about this in terms of its' effectiveness. Any other suggestions/tips would be greatly appreciated.

What have all of you guys ordered exactly when using the abliderate (what did u buy to add to it?)

thanks fellas

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
man, im really tempted to buy some abliderate, and adding form, RK. Im currently using activate ext / RPM / PFULL / YG , and have lost around 7lbs, while recomping pretty well in just 2.5 weeks.

Im really close to jumping on this and trying it out. Would it be wise to do lots of cardio while using abliderate, or just normal or none? Just curious about this in terms of its' effectiveness. Any other suggestions/tips would be greatly appreciated.

What have all of you guys ordered exactly when using the abliderate (what did u buy to add to it?)

thanks fellas
I added 5g formestane and 2g Rasp Ketones and liked it a lot.

Make sure you get the RK's into as fine of a powder as possible before adding, and add it all REAL slow

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
question..

if you have high dhea levels, will they work? im clueless LOL..

max dhea is 11.9, my blood work showed mine at 15.5

err

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just used ABliderate and the Form/6-OXO mix. On top of that, I used Lipoderm-Y and absolutely loved it. Keep your normal cardio and training program and you will be fine.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
edit: I don't need to spread evil ideas :)

DGSky

DGSky

Awards
I just used ABliderate and the Form/6-OXO mix. On top of that, I used Lipoderm-Y and absolutely loved it. Keep your normal cardio and training program and you will be fine.
Are you saying you used the Abliterate AND Lipo-Y at the same time? I'm surprised since Avant has always suggested one or the other and have also concluded that individuals usually repond to one or the other and rarely both with good results.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you saying you used the Abliterate AND Lipo-Y at the same time? I'm surprised since Avant has always suggested one or the other and have also concluded that individuals usually repond to one or the other and rarely both with good results.
Depends on your overall BF level, and your distribution of VAT vs. SAT. They can be effective when run simultaneously.

DGSky

DGSky

Awards
Well that's good to know. Thanks grexx and dsade for the idea and clarification:thumbsup:

DGSky

DGSky

Awards
Depends on your overall BF level, and your distribution of VAT vs. SAT. They can be effective when run simultaneously.
if this is the case, can one simply add yohimbine to Abliterate or does yohimbine require a different carrier?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if this is the case, can one simply add yohimbine to Abliterate or does yohimbine require a different carrier?
Yohimbine is Hydrophilic, and requires a different carrier.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't say yohimbine wouldn't work, but it's effectiveness and solubility would be much less pronounced as compared to the Lipoderm carrier. (i.e. you wouldn't be able to hold as much in the carrier, and it wouldn't be as effective).