BCAAs & EAAs, BACK FROM THE DEAD!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
After a long hibernation, NutraPlanet's Bulk BCAAs and Bulk EAAs are now back in action, in stock and ready for shipment!

nicholas

nicholas

Awards
Damn, I just made a big order with you guys and got it today. I should have waited another few days for the EAA to come back into stock so I could have it shipped free with everything else. Thanks for the shirt by the way :woohoo:

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
that's great news!
NP's bulk powder has the best value :cheers:

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Hey got a question for you NP. I just received my BCAA s last week and the texture and overall look is completely different than what I normally get from you guys. It is grainier and almost shiny while the old stuff was a very fine powder. Have you switched suppliers or something like that? Just curious.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to add something to this as well, not to complain but just an observation and a hopeful change. When I ordered my Bulk BCAA's I received them as fast and as wonderful as before, I found upon using them that the stuff is very dusty or should I say easily airborn. I have to be very gentle with the container and scooping so I don't end up breathing a bunch in. Can you guys tell me ( Dsade / NP / CS ) Is this the way it is supposed to be and or has it been changed to a less powdery/ less fine dust?

I was thinking that it would have the same consistency / weight type as my ON whey powder i.e. heavy / slightly moist or at least doesn't go airborne :D

Much love, and let me know as I was thinking of ordering some more.

Neoborn.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey got a question for you NP. I just received my BCAA s last week and the texture and overall look is completely different than what I normally get from you guys. It is grainier and almost shiny while the old stuff was a very fine powder. Have you switched suppliers or something like that? Just curious.
Nope. Same supplier. The ones we were getting were micronized, but I suppose it is possible they sent non-micronized this time. Let me check with the supplier.

They are equally as effective, you just might need to shake a little more in the liquid.

BigUncle

Awards
Nope. Same supplier. The ones we were getting were micronized, but I suppose it is possible they sent non-micronized this time. Let me check with the supplier.

They are equally as effective, you just might need to shake a little more in the liquid.
what is the primary source used for bulk BCAA?.
THA a lot
Matteo

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Talk about totally ignoring my question! Sigh now now D don be lika dat!

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established

thanks! Actually, it dissolves better. Doesn't get all clumpy and stuff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to add something to this as well, not to complain but just an observation and a hopeful change. When I ordered my Bulk BCAA's I received them as fast and as wonderful as before, I found upon using them that the stuff is very dusty or should I say easily airborn. I have to be very gentle with the container and scooping so I don't end up breathing a bunch in. Can you guys tell me ( Dsade / NP / CS ) Is this the way it is supposed to be and or has it been changed to a less powdery/ less fine dust?

I was thinking that it would have the same consistency / weight type as my ON whey powder i.e. heavy / slightly moist or at least doesn't go airborne :D

Much love, and let me know as I was thinking of ordering some more.

Neoborn.
The density of the BCAAs is pretty low, and the particles become airborne VERY easily. The mesh size determines how fine the particles themselves are milled (the finer the particle, the more airborne they will become when agitated.)

As far as mixability, I much prefer a finer mesh.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Kewl thank you. Ahh don't minds me gritz though :D

Much Love,

Neoborn.

Moody Hammer

Moody Hammer

Awards
What do you guys mix these in normally? Crystal light?
How's the taste?

Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you guys mix these in normally? Crystal light?
How's the taste?

Thanks.
I combine equal parts BCAA with Watermelon Xtend (some other goodies) and Kwik Karb, all dissolved in Black Cherry Propel. VERY tasty.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I combine equal parts BCAA with Watermelon Xtend (some other goodies) and Kwik Karb, all dissolved in Black Cherry Propel. VERY tasty.
Sounds de-lish...:pizza:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
I use crystal light or add them to shakes. Tastes just fine in crystal light too.
not as good

you ever taste purple wraath or xtend? that **** tastes AMAZING!

we need some flavor system here...