Still Pending

1. Still Pending

Ok so I made an order over two weeks ago on SM and it still lists the status as pending. I am guessing it has something to do with my billing address because I recently moved and I accidently listed my billing address as being my new address instead of being the address that is still on my credit card..... ps. I moved to Canada from the US. I was wondering if someone from customer service could chime in, that way I could give you my order number and you could delete it. That way I could put in my new order with the correct billing address. I am think this would be the best option.

2. Email me directly at [email protected] m and I will look into this for you.

Thanks for your patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!

Quote Originally Posted by haroldjg View Post
    Ok so I made an order over two weeks ago on SM and it still lists the status as pending. I am guessing it has something to do with my billing address because I recently moved and I accidently listed my billing address as being my new address instead of being the address that is still on my credit card..... ps. I moved to Canada from the US. I was wondering if someone from customer service could chime in, that way I could give you my order number and you could delete it. That way I could put in my new order with the correct billing address. I am think this would be the best option.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Order still pending
    By rascal14 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-27-2013, 04:55 PM
  2. Order still pending after more than 24hrs...
    By milanownz in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 07:01 AM
  3. order is still pending?
    By qm111 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 05:55 PM
  4. Order confirmed and paid but still pending
    By roddyjojo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 08:03 PM
  5. Replies: 3