Still Pending

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I made an order over two weeks ago on SM and it still lists the status as pending. I am guessing it has something to do with my billing address because I recently moved and I accidently listed my billing address as being my new address instead of being the address that is still on my credit card..... ps. I moved to Canada from the US. I was wondering if someone from customer service could chime in, that way I could give you my order number and you could delete it. That way I could put in my new order with the correct billing address. I am think this would be the best option.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Email me directly at [email protected] and I will look into this for you.

Thanks for your patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!

Ok so I made an order over two weeks ago on SM and it still lists the status as pending. I am guessing it has something to do with my billing address because I recently moved and I accidently listed my billing address as being my new address instead of being the address that is still on my credit card..... ps. I moved to Canada from the US. I was wondering if someone from customer service could chime in, that way I could give you my order number and you could delete it. That way I could put in my new order with the correct billing address. I am think this would be the best option.