Another bulk dosage question

1. Another bulk dosage question

How many 1/4 tsp doses of bulk 6oxo in a gram. I can't figure it out cause I'm not sure how much each tsp weighs. I know that evey substance has different mass so a 1/4 tsp of salt & a 1/4 tsp of sugar would not nessecarily weigh the same.... right

any help would be appreciated thanx
    Roman

2. Does it not say on the package that was sent? If not, I can have CS grab that measurement for you.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Thumbs up Hey Thanks

You know what I haven't gotten my the package on the mail yet I was kinda of curious what to expect... I mean I can all ways measure it out myself when it comes. I guess I was just impatient. No worries man I can wait (its coming tomorrow).

Thanks and God Bless

Roman
    •   

4. 1/4tsp = 1000mg

So..... 1.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

5. Ok

So if you order 1 grams = 2 1/4 tsp servings right? But that would be $2.50 a serving that does not sound right to me but... you would know better than me

You have to forgive me Im a lil slow Ill just wait to see how many servings comes in the package. Cause I thought I read there was 600mgs in 1/4 tsp which your sayings weighs 1gram right?

Thanks Roman

6. Apparently, by his measurement, 1/4 tsp weighs 1 gram. Depending on how much you want to dose (Standard dosing is 300-600mg per day) you would be between 2-3 servings per gram.
  7. Thanks

Ahhh I see said the blind man

Thanks for your patience looks like I need to order more.

All the Glory to Him

Roman

8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Apparently, by his measurement, 1/4 tsp weighs 1 gram. Depending on how much you want to dose (Standard dosing is 300-600mg per day) you would be between 2-3 servings per gram.
    Yep, I just happen to have a bottle with a label sitting in my snug little cabinet, and that's what it says on it.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Yep, I just happen to have a bottle with a label sitting in my snug little cabinet, and that's what it says on it.
    YOU ROCK!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yes this is another bulk cycle question
    By traiford09 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-24-2013, 08:57 PM
  2. Divanex Bulk Powder Dosage Question
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 11:21 PM