Uk ordering... NP kicks A$$

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks you guys, what a fantastic service you provide. I ordered 3 bottles of epistane, one advanced PCT and one X-lean last friday and it got here as i was having breakfast monday morning!!

NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL FAST!!

NICE ONE!!

i live in england by the way so i'm well pleased. GO NP!!

Oh yeah, add to that the fact that even with shipping the total price was much less ythan i'd have paid over here.:bruce3: :bruce3: :bruce3: :bruce3: :bruce2: :bruce2: :chick:

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:

I live on an island north of the Scottish Mainland and my orders from Nutraplanet often arrive before orders from English companies placed at the same time!

Very pleased indeed with Nutra's customer service :woohoo:

Puzzle

Awards
Did you get hit at customs? I got done for about 20% last time.. but, hell, it's still worth it.

BigUncle

Awards
Thanks you guys, what a fantastic service you provide. I ordered 3 bottles of epistane, one advanced post cycle therapy and one X-lean last friday and it got here as i was having breakfast monday morning!!

NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL FAST!!

NICE ONE!!

i live in england by the way so i'm well pleased. GO NP!!

Oh yeah, add to that the fact that even with shipping the total price was much less ythan i'd have paid over here.:bruce3: :bruce3: :bruce3: :bruce3: :bruce2: :bruce2: :chick:
what shipping method did you use?
THX

Puzzle

Awards
I've just received my order and I didn't get a customs charge this time. I used the USP 6-10 day shipping rather than the faster USP option - I don't know if that made a difference.

Some advice to other British buyers.. if cutoms stop your package you will probably have any dairy products confiscated - so I heard.

$261 order and $55 shipping...

NP, we couldn't get a few quid off the shipping for big orders could we like the Americans do? :( Knock a tenner off or something, hey? :)

Thanks for my goodies.

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
USP 6-10 days does tend to hit customs less ;)

Ive ordered a few times from NP, im in the UK to, and im very pleased :)