Np bulk BCAAs

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the nutritional facts on this cant find it anywhere? How much leucine, iso, etc.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is in a 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does that mean 2g, 1g, 1g? Sorry im not familiar with ratio stuff.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is the ratio for any measurement whether it is mg, g, kg, etc.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does that mean 2g, 1g, 1g? Sorry im not familiar with ratio stuff.
If you take 10 grams you will get 5 grams of leucine, 2.5 grams of Isoleucine, and 2.5 grams of valine.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay i understand now. thanks guys.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
better question: when are you going to have bulk BCAA's in stock? the kilo buy is a great deal but hasn't been in stock for a while.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
better question: when are you going to have bulk BCAA's in stock? the kilo buy is a great deal but hasn't been in stock for a while.
It was shipped last Wednesday...should be in stock Monday.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
excellent. thanks brutha.

3 min response? time for a raise ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
excellent. thanks brutha.

3 min response? time for a raise ;)
My pleasure....and an FYI...the price we got on the BCAAs this time will stay the same, but the next shipment price is going up almost $2 a kilo. Not sure how much will be passed on to consumer, but I would imagine we will have to raise the price a tad.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
guess i'll stock up this time, eh? thanks for the heads up. even with the price jack, still considerably cheaper than the competition. once again, thanks.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
*looks at calendar, looks at inventory, looks at dsade*

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*looks at calendar, looks at inventory, looks at dsade*
*looks at Beelzebub's AM post, looks at cat's tearing up paper towels on the floor, looks at wife (damn, she looks hot today), looks at email, looks at clock, looks at wife again, looks at bicep vein (coming in nicely, need a little more brachialis work), looks back at wife, wife looks at me (gives me the finger), cats look at me while I yell at them, looks back at email box, looks at Beelzebub...::shrug::*

Supposed to have been here yesterday. Sent a follow up email, and I will let you know status shortly.

*looks back at wife.....Mmmmmm*

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
*looks at Beelzebub's AM post, looks at cat's tearing up paper towels on the floor, looks at wife (damn, she looks hot today), looks at email, looks at clock, looks at wife again, looks at bicep vein (coming in nicely, need a little more brachialis work), looks back at wife, wife looks at me (gives me the finger), cats look at me while I yell at them, looks back at email box, looks at Beelzebub...::shrug::*

Supposed to have been here yesterday. Sent a follow up email, and I will let you know status shortly.

*looks back at wife.....Mmmmmm*
*looks at crader measuring out a drop of clen, sprays cat with supersoaker 5000 (they hate those), looks at dsade's response, kicks own cat, throws phone at dog,......no, the clen is kicking in, looks at vein on forehead (wtf does that mean anyway), looks back at screen and sees the little smiley dude flexing at me "fvck you flexie man"*

stryder is in my basement, don't make me use the hose.

*looks back at crader* one drop you crack fiend. :nono:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
*looks at crader measuring out a drop of clen, sprays cat with supersoaker 5000 (they hate those), looks at dsade's response, kicks own cat, throws phone at dog,......no, the clen is kicking in, looks at vein on forehead (wtf does that mean anyway), looks back at screen and sees the little smiley dude flexing at me "fvck you flexie man"*

stryder is in my basement, don't make me use the hose.

*looks back at crader* one drop you crack fiend. :nono:
One drop!!!! No must have more....:bb3:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One drop!!!! No must have more....:bb3:
Darling...you do know they are not eyedrops right? Your eyes are bugging out like John Holmes in a door slamming contest.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hmmm must be the fat rolls bulging in on your eyelids from your cookie eating binge...I told you cookies are bad!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmm must be the fat rolls bulging in on your eyelids from your cookie eating binge...I told you cookies are bad!
You love it when I eat your cooki....err, oh yeah back on topic.

Just got word back, shipment was delayed but went out today. Should be back in stock by Thursday or Friday at the latest. Sorry for the delay. :(

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lying bastard, it's there now. trying to buy it all before i get a chance, eh?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lying bastard, it's there now. trying to buy it all before i get a chance, eh?
Damn...busted. Just when I was about to submit my order of 800 kilos.