HAVOC back in stock

  1. HAVOC back in stock


    Havoc stocks have been replenished, and are selling fast.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Been getting quite a number of PMs about this, so better hurry if you want to snag one.

  3. I stocked up a long time ago...like the ancient fable about the ants and the grasshopper, BiO has horded away a treasure trove of goodies for the lonnnng winter.

    lol
    •   
       


  4. Dsade, great stuff:bb:

    I love this stuff as much as I do Rita's Gelati's lol

  5. Quote Originally Posted by grexx View Post
    Dsade, great stuff:bb:

    I love this stuff as much as I do Rita's Gelati's lol
    I'm happy you love it, but a question for you..
    What is a Rita's Gelati? Icecream?


  6. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    I'm happy you love it, but a question for you..
    What is a Rita's Gelati? Icecream?

    I think so. http://www.ritasice.com/products_gelati.cfm

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ultraman View Post
    Those blendini's look so yummy.. oreos + frozen custard, never tried that.. better have some DCP on
    hand before venturing out there though :Eek:!!


    We have cold rock here, but that's about it.. a mishmash of every candy you can think of with icecream.. http://www.coldrock.com.au/
    It has been a while though!

  8. never heard of dairyqueen??????..a blizzard with oreo,or butterfinger or m&M'..dammit im keto right now...lol got me craving some ice cream

  9. Well I just had chicken and rice. Thanks for sharing.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Those blendini's look so yummy.. oreos + frozen custard, never tried that.. better have some DCP on
    hand before venturing out there though :Eek:!!

    We have cold rock here, but that's about it.. a mishmash of every candy you can think of with icecream.. http://www.coldrock.com.au/
    It has been a while though!
    I am saving money for a Qantas ticket. Let's go out and have ice-cream together.
    Did you cook your own chicken and rice? My favorite is Chinese salt-roasted chicken (鹽焗雞)
    http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E9%B9%...84%97%E9%9B%9E
    Can you read Chinese?

  11. People like this Havoc, then?

    What gains are you getting? And what sides?

  12. Most people like the Havoc. There are some good logs on it around.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. when will havoc be back in stock?
    By The Flash in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 04:45 PM
  2. Havoc: BACK IN STOCK and creating Chaos!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-17-2008, 11:59 PM
  3. HAVOC back in stock
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 08:06 PM
  4. Any word on when Havoc will be back in stock?
    By chan_ho_nam in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-15-2007, 08:53 AM
Log in
Log in