Sale on Applied Nutriceuticals?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Sam and Nutra CS,

I've received a number of inquiries on other boards about the AN line, ALL of which I send to Nutraplanet for purchasing. I've been asked a couple times now if the AN line will ever go on sale.

My first step is to explain that 1. you can't get stuff cheaper than with Nutra, and 2. that the service and shipping is the best around.

Are there any plans for the line to go on sale however? I know you already have a sweeeeet price on RPM...

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

Pretty PLEASE!!!!

We're not worthy. We're not worthy! We suck!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pretty pretty please, with Lanbanes cherris on top!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
S'ok guys..... we've been selectively ignored.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'll still send people to Nutra however........................

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the prices are already pretty good. By the way I've been using ostebolin-c for 3 days and it feels like my knee is better. It might be conicedence because I can't even beleive I'd see an improvement that fast. Nothing drastic but noticable. From what I remember from other cissus products I've used it usually took a week to notice pain fading.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the prices are already pretty good. By the way I've been using ostebolin-c for 3 days and it feels like my knee is better. It might be conicedence because I can't even beleive I'd see an improvement that fast. Nothing drastic but noticable. From what I remember from other cissus products I've used it usually took a week to notice pain fading.
I've used other cissus products, but there is something special about Osteo-C, works better and faster! This is because of the addition of Vtamin C. The Vitamin C in Osteobolin-C works synergistically with the cissus quadrangularis, as it converts proline to hydroxyproline, (the main substance needed for the formation of collagen) which is a critical structural element in tissue remodeling.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
check out the home page of NP!!!

additional 10% off AN products with coupon AN10

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ask and you shall receive...now go spread the joyous news!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Ok, ok, since you all said please, we went ahead and made our exclusively lowest prices on the Applied Nutriceuticals line, EVEN LOWER!!! :jaw:

Thats right, until September 13th, enjoy an additional 10% off any Applied product by entering AN10 in the coupons section during checkout!! **The coupons section is located on the last page of checkout.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeeeeah.:afro: