Cap Em Quick w/Tamper (with/without?)

Puzzle

Awards
Does that mean with or without? :)

AT first I thought it meant without... as I've seen the same ones sold without.. but now I'm thinking it means with? :trout:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you order some caps, I ordered but didn't order caps cause I thought it came with some :( my fault.

Also get the '00' version as this is currently the best bang for your buck!

Maybe NP could start some kind of color scheme denoting the best current "bang for the buck" symbol next to products....I dunno just thinking. If I had known that '00's were the best deal with caps also I would definitely not bought the '000' size :(

Live n learn.........hopefully :D

Much Love,

Neoborn.

Puzzle

Awards
Thanks, mate, but I've already ordered. Thankfully I already new they didn't come with caps. :)

I bought the 0 caps as some of the supps I'm taking require only small doses.. 200mg, for example. Some supps like alcar are going to need a good few caps every day, but better than that things like chocamine rattling round in a 000.

I'm going to end up with so many caps lying around after I make some up.. I've ordered their vitamin chest so I know what is what. I also ordered in the NOW caps in the hope I can peer in and see what's inside incase I forget to label them.

That bang for the buck thing you mentioned.. it's also hard to figure out whether to buy ready capped or to cap it myself, but in the end I with the capping. I hope it's not a pain. :/

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That bang for the buck thing you mentioned.. it's also hard to figure out whether to buy ready capped or to cap it myself, but in the end I with the capping. I hope it's not a pain. :/
It comes down to how much time you can spare, and if you find the ritual of capping to be as soothing as I do. :)

You will definitely save quite a bit of money by self-capping, and once you get the hang of it it is quite easy.

You will discover with some practice which supps are better purchased pre-capped (green tea, for one) due to mess and PITA factor.