Nutra Location?

  1. Nutra Location?


    In what state is Nutra located in?

  2. ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  3. The business address may be there, but based on how fast I always receive my orders, I have reason to believe the warehouse actually exists in another dimension and is staffed by beings skilled in the arts of instantaneous travel in special little craft.

    Hmm come to think of it I've never actually seen a person dropping off the NP boxes at my house...
    •   
       


  4. Could there be a Nutra's little workshop????

  5. It's all about the tree gnomes... and the flying monkeys.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  6. Whats up guys! First post. NutraPlanet is in Atlanta. So am I. I get the goods super fast!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by methusaleh View Post
    The business address may be there, but based on how fast I always receive my orders, I have reason to believe the warehouse actually exists in another dimension and is staffed by beings skilled in the arts of instantaneous travel in special little craft.

    Hmm come to think of it I've never actually seen a person dropping off the NP boxes at my house...
    No kidding , my stuff arrives pronto, almost like they got one of those Star Trek teleporters.

  8. just about 2-3 hrs from me

    so yes 1 day shipping keeps me there
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  9. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    It's all about the tree gnomes... and the flying monkeys.
    Don't be silly. Everyone knows there's no such thing as flying monkeys.






    They're NINJA monkeys. :bruce2:

  10. Flying Ninja Monkeys to be exact.



    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Don't be silly. Everyone knows there's no such thing as flying monkeys.






    They're NINJA monkeys. :bruce2:
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  11. Now THAT is super creepy.

  12. Haha, I stand corrected!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Now THAT is super creepy.
    So is Sam Oz or the wicked witch?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  14. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Now THAT is super creepy.
    You are not kidding. It is even more so when you see it in person.

    I will NEVER personally deliver the Cycle Support to Nutra Planet again.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    I will NEVER personally deliver the Cycle Support to Nutra Planet again.


    CROWLER
    Its cool, we can just send the flying ninja monkeys to you for pick-up. Though, a $6.00 shipping fee will be applied the existing card on file. Oh, and have some bananas ready, they get a tad cranky after a long flight.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  16. this picture shows where they are and why they can deliver so fast


  17. I weird everyone talks about how great shipping is but from all the online retailers I have shopped at Nutra would rate average at best. Must be Fedex ground to New York is on there outer most ring for delivery time from Georgia.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by JpB View Post
    I weird everyone talks about how great shipping is but from all the online retailers I have shopped at Nutra would rate average at best. Must be Fedex ground to New York is on there outer most ring for delivery time from Georgia.
    Yeah me too. I have to order Sunday night at the latest to get it the same week. Same with BN though so its def. on fedex or ups. Other than that, Washingtons an alright place to live.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. To Nutra planet
    By JonasDavidsson in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2005, 06:43 PM
  2. Props to Nutra Planet
    By Grant in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-05-2005, 10:27 PM
  3. Tattoo Locating
    By KingMeso in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2004, 04:30 PM
  4. Locating equip. for making cyclo ph's
    By Champ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-15-2003, 06:23 PM
  5. Where Iraq is really located
    By dieseldude in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-24-2003, 10:42 AM
Log in
Log in