My new favorite supplement store!

  1. New Member
    chuck89gt5.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    84%

    My new favorite supplement store!


    I must say you guys kick ass! Every time I order I get free samples, and today I opened my package and there was a free t-shirt!! It looks and fits so good I think im going to buy more!

    I have bought from lots of other online sites but this is now my new favorite.....I always get my supplements faster than any other company at a great price and best of all free samples!

    Thanks!

  2. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2989
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    hmmmm i never get anything....Darren hates me..haha...jk...much love playa
  3. New Member
    WebDesigner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    234
    Rep Power
    209
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    17.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0 View Post
    I must say you guys kick ass! Every time I order I get free samples, and today I opened my package and there was a free t-shirt!! It looks and fits so good I think im going to buy more!

    I have bought from lots of other online sites but this is now my new favorite.....I always get my supplements faster than any other company at a great price and best of all free samples!

    Thanks!
    how much did you spend??
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    chuck89gt5.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    106
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    84%

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDesigner View Post
    how much did you spend??


    I didnt spend a ton but I placed 3 orders within 3 weeks.... each order was atleast 75 dollars or more
  5. New Member
    the russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    104
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    8.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by chuck89gt5.0 View Post
    I didnt spend a ton but I placed 3 orders within 3 weeks.... each order was atleast 75 dollars or more
    hmmm...

    i've dropped at least $500 in 3 weeks, but no free goodies here.
  6. New Member
    saltydogg87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    115
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    8.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by the russian View Post
    hmmm...

    i've dropped at least $500 in 3 weeks, but no free goodies here.
    Put a request in the comment box that you would like to receive some samples. They almost always throw freebies in if you ask. These guys take care of their customers! Props Nutra!
  7. New Member
    the russian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    104
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    8.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by saltydogg87 View Post
    Put a request in the comment box that you would like to receive some samples. They almost always throw freebies in if you ask. These guys take care of their customers! Props Nutra!
    Will do next time, thanks for the advice.
  8. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    136887
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ok, once again......here is the deal:

    First off, thank you to everyone for their business!

    We will usually throw samples out, when we have them, for orders of $125+ in value. If you do not receive any, it is because we have simply run out of stock. It is up to the product manufacturers to send us some to pass out; sometimes they do, sometimes they do not.

    For orders of $200+, we will usually throw a t-shirt and/or samples in the customer's order. If you meet this offer, please drop a requested shirt size in the comments section during checkout.

    We are always in a generous mood, so if you do not receive any goodies, it is not b/c we forgot about you, just that we were unable to value the extra incentives.

    Thanks for choosing NutraPlanet!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  9. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,061
    Rep Power
    136887
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yeah, you know you love me.

    Hey, I will trade you for a Palo Alto T-shirt.

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    hmmmm i never get anything....Darren hates me..haha...jk...much love playa
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Found my new favorite Whey Isolate
    By Wichard20 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 02:52 PM
  2. My new favorite quote!
    By dunimous in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 11:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in