Can we get some CEL in here?!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys over at nutra, I'd love if you guys would stock CEL (Cutting Edge Labs) stuff, I've been lookin to try their stuff for some time, but you don't carry them as of now !

Just a thought :)

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was my initial rxn too, but that's a different company Sam...pretty good prices though!

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I hear that Cutting Edge Labs is pretty good stuff :)

B

bbgolfer

Awards
Their stuff is ok. I did a log for them on Edge-NO and N-Crease. I wasn't impressed with edge( I dont find "pump" products to be worth much anyway) as I had to basically double dose to receive any noticeable increase in pumpage:D I did however like N-Crease. It was a decent creatine product, just a little pricey for me. But I would recommend it to those of you who like capped product.

L

lionelxxl

Awards
confused?

Their stuff is ok. I did a log for them on Edge-NO and N-Crease. I wasn't impressed with edge( I dont find "pump" products to be worth much anyway) as I had to basically double dose to receive any noticeable increase in pumpage:D I did however like N-Crease. It was a decent creatine product, just a little pricey for me. But I would recommend it to those of you who like capped product.
I think you got both companies mixed up.

CEL = competitive edge labs

AND

CEL = cutting edge labs (which lee priest endorses and whom produces the supps you mentioned)

B

bbgolfer

Awards
I think you got both companies mixed up.

CEL = cutting edge labs (which lee priest endorses and whom produces the supps you mentioned)
Right, which is what the OP said he wanted, CUTTING Edge Labs.