Can we get some CEL in here?!

  1. Can we get some CEL in here?!


    Hey guys over at nutra, I'd love if you guys would stock CEL (Cutting Edge Labs) stuff, I've been lookin to try their stuff for some time, but you don't carry them as of now !


    Just a thought
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree


  2. CEL up at the PLANET

  3. That was my initial rxn too, but that's a different company Sam...pretty good prices though!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   
       


  4. haha...oops my bad

  5. LOL "oops my bad"

  6. I hear that Cutting Edge Labs is pretty good stuff

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    I hear that Cutting Edge Labs is pretty good stuff
    Not too shabby at all. Good to see you here.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Iron.Addict View Post
    Not too shabby at all. Good to see you here.
    Thanks for the welcome! I have not been on here in quite some time!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome! I have not been on here in quite some time!
    Coming from your myspace friend who notified you. Good to have you here.

  10. Their stuff is ok. I did a log for them on Edge-NO and N-Crease. I wasn't impressed with edge( I dont find "pump" products to be worth much anyway) as I had to basically double dose to receive any noticeable increase in pumpage I did however like N-Crease. It was a decent creatine product, just a little pricey for me. But I would recommend it to those of you who like capped product.
  11. confused?


    Quote Originally Posted by bbgolfer View Post
    Their stuff is ok. I did a log for them on Edge-NO and N-Crease. I wasn't impressed with edge( I dont find "pump" products to be worth much anyway) as I had to basically double dose to receive any noticeable increase in pumpage I did however like N-Crease. It was a decent creatine product, just a little pricey for me. But I would recommend it to those of you who like capped product.
    I think you got both companies mixed up.

    CEL = competitive edge labs

    AND

    CEL = cutting edge labs (which lee priest endorses and whom produces the supps you mentioned)

  12. Quote Originally Posted by lionelxxl View Post
    I think you got both companies mixed up.

    CEL = cutting edge labs (which lee priest endorses and whom produces the supps you mentioned)
    Right, which is what the OP said he wanted, CUTTING Edge Labs.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Let's get some noise in here
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 03:24 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 11:18 AM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 11:31 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 05:32 AM
  5. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 08:58 PM
Log in
Log in