Two ways to show out of stock?

1. Question Two ways to show out of stock?

Is there any significance to this? One way oos is shown is by going red when added to cart; the other way doesn't allow for adding to cart and simply says 'Product not Available'

In particular I looking to order greens which are red and icariin which can't be added to cart in the first place.

Thanks.

2. Unbreakable
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

3. Are you saying I should mail them or that I posted in the wrong forum? I did an 'out of stock' search but had no joy.
    •   

4. Unbreakable

Your customer service inquiry is better served by sending them an e-mail.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 03:15 AM
  2. Where to get Nolva? Everyone's out of stock
    By AldrichAStern in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 12:39 AM
  3. 1-Test Powder Out of Stock!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2004, 08:18 AM
  4. is there any way to get rid of some estro ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-21-2004, 12:43 PM
  5. T-1 Pro out of Stock/Server down
    By JWest0926 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 04:04 PM