I Heart NP's Yohimbine Capsules. - AnabolicMinds.com

I Heart NP's Yohimbine Capsules.

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I Heart NP's Yohimbine Capsules.

Good ole Fedex rolled up this morning and brought my Manna from Heaven...

6 jugs of Muscle Milk and one bag of NP's bulk Yohimbine caps.

Since I had just had my morning coffee, I took one 2.5 mg cap and within the hour I was one very productive person to say the least.

You guys dosed it juuust right. Great energy sans the jitters. Nice thermo effect. Good, productive mood without being overstimulated.

And of course, the price kicks arse!

Sometimes it's the simple things....Nice work.

2. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Good ole Fedex rolled up this morning and brought my Manna from Heaven...

6 jugs of Muscle Milk and one bag of NP's bulk Yohimbine caps.

Since I had just had my morning coffee, I took one 2.5 mg cap and within the hour I was one very productive person to say the least.

You guys dosed it juuust right. Great energy sans the jitters. Nice thermo effect. Good, productive mood without being overstimulated.

And of course, the price kicks arse!

Sometimes it's the simple things....Nice work.
    I use the bulk powder and make an oral solution from it so I can dose it to my needs, but I can see how 2.5mgs is the perfect dosage for a cap. Nice job NP! I might pick some up just for the convenience of throwing a cap in my pocket. When I'm not home now, it's no Y for me!
  3. Board Sponsor

Does anyone use the Yohimbine caps prior to fasted cardio? I just got mine from NP and been wondering how much and how long before the cardio it should be taken to get the fat loss benefits.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The Avant Labs boys seem to be the experts on the nuances of Y.

I would think 30-60 minutes would be fine based on how I "feel". Effects lasted for about 4 hours and have since simmered down a bit
  5. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Does anyone use the Yohimbine caps prior to fasted cardio? I just got mine from NP and been wondering how much and how long before the cardio it should be taken to get the fat loss benefits.
    I take my yohimbine about 10mgs usually 15-30 minutes before my morning fasted cardio. I go for the stack with 200mgs caffeine and a baby aspirin. I recently read a study where 20mgs daily was optimal for fat loss, it's on the board somewhere...
  6. Board Sponsor

Sounds good!

I think I remember Par talking about the 20mg thing, but I wasn't sure if that was all at once, or how long before you should take it. Thanks!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

It'll take me awhile to build up to 20 mg, lol. The 9 mg in Leviathan had me cracked out.
  8. Board Sponsor

My tolerance to stims is stupid high right now, and it pretty much always has been. I didn't really even feel the 9mg in Leviathan so I'm gonna have to try a higher dose of straight Y HCl with my Nutracaps.
  9. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    My tolerance to stims is stupid high right now, and it pretty much always has been. I didn't really even feel the 9mg in Leviathan so I'm gonna have to try a higher dose of straight Y HCl with my Nutracaps.
    Go over 10mgs very slowly, yohimbine takes a while to clear your system and hits pretty hard. I took 20mgs at one dose a few years back and almost passed out. I thought my heart was coming through my chest, although I probably dosed it with other stims too.
  10. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by joecski View Post
    Go over 10mgs very slowly, yohimbine takes a while to clear your system and hits pretty hard. I took 20mgs at one dose a few years back and almost passed out. I thought my heart was coming through my chest, although I probably dosed it with other stims too.
    Good lookin' out, brother! I'll be careful for sure.
  11. Senior Member

Interesting, I do not get any of these heart/chest feelings, my highest dose has been 9mg with the Leviathan. Anyone else not feel those effects?
  12. Board Sponsor

Taking too much at once has given a few buddies of mine some serious psychological issues.....I like to stay reasonable and go from 9 mg to 14 mg/day.
  13. New Member

I was taking in 25 for a month and was loving it. I gues i have a pretty high tolerance.
  14. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Interesting, I do not get any of these heart/chest feelings, my highest dose has been 9mg with the Leviathan. Anyone else not feel those effects?
    I don't get those effects from Leviathan either.
  15. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

"The dosage of .2 mg/kg (approximately 1 mg per 10 lbs.) per day is relatively free of side effects and effective for weight loss (2, 3), while .1 mg/kg is more commonly used for sexual stimulant effects. For fat loss, yohimbine is generally taken twice daily, in the morning and afternoon. It is best taken on an empty stomach, as taking it with a meal can reduce its lipolytic effects (3). The half-life of yohimbine is short (1-2 hours), but the half-life of a metabolite with similar activity, 11-hydroxy-yohimbine, is 6-8 hours (18), so it is not necessary to take it every 2 hours. It is best to start with half the dose or less to see how sensitive you are to yohimbine, as inter-individual bioavailability and tolerance can vary greatly."
  16. Board Supporter

I don't get those effects from 12.5 mgs, which I dose sometimes before morning cardio. but, at 20mgs, it was awful. It could have been a paranoia thing too, me just thinking I could feel my heart running away...
    Last edited by joecski; 07-24-2007 at 12:01 PM. Reason: typo
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

9 mg really had me overly wired and had the "heart running away" feeling though fairly slight. My BP also shot up pretty good as well which is another point of caution for users.

Had I dosed any higher..I'm sure I would have freaked out. lol

This morning's 2.5 mg dose is hitting the spot pretty good. I take my afternoon dose around 1 or 2 pm and haven't had any issues sleeping though it was hard to get out of bed this morning...but I ran around like a crazy person yesterday getting sheyat done!
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Anyone prone to anxiety would be well to be VERY careful with YHCl.

One of the reasons I used Alpha-Yohimbine in HEAT stack is the lack of anxiogenic activity.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  19. New Member

I've never taken a shot at trying yohimbe, because I've always just used EC in the past. How do the two compare and are they advantageous for different situations (i.e. depending on bodyfat levels)?

I've tried looking into these things a few times but the info out there is overwhelming right now. I'm going to try to dig more up again though...

I saw these caps and have been considering giving them a go whenever I throw together another order.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

I seem to lose bf on yohimbine pretty fast..a shade faster than E. However E is a bit more flexible in it's use for me..lifting workouts go very well with low doses of E.

My leg workout yesterday with Y and the new beta anabolic from AN was not so great. Felt pretty crappy actually so there might have been some BP issues. It's also incredibly humid here right now and I was so hot during the WO that it was a serious impediment.

IMO, both E and Y and neck-in-neck in terms of boosting cardio performance.

I'm still getting used to the effects of Y, so we shall see how it goes in a week or two.
  21. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I seem to lose bf on yohimbine pretty fast..a shade faster than E. However E is a bit more flexible in it's use for me..lifting workouts go very well with low doses of E.

My leg workout yesterday with Y and the new beta anabolic from AN was not so great. Felt pretty crappy actually so there might have been some BP issues. It's also incredibly humid here right now and I was so hot during the WO that it was a serious impediment.

IMO, both E and Y and neck-in-neck in terms of boosting cardio performance.

I'm still getting used to the effects of Y, so we shall see how it goes in a week or two.
    That seems to be in line with what I've been finding lately. Luckily, I generally try to force myself to not workout with too many stims unless it's a big ME day (I powerlift) or i'm getting close to deloading/time off. Stims help my performance but they also fry my CNS way quicker due to the nature of my lifting style.

Do you notice more fat loss from the stubborn areas with Y like stomach and lower back fat? I saw a few articles and/or posts mentioning this and it was appealing. Maybe I'll rotate EC and YC every couple weeks when I start to cut down a bit again (probably soon).
  22. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blk98Bird View Post
    That seems to be in line with what I've been finding lately. Luckily, I generally try to force myself to not workout with too many stims unless it's a big ME day (I powerlift) or i'm getting close to deloading/time off. Stims help my performance but they also fry my CNS way quicker due to the nature of my lifting style.

Do you notice more fat loss from the stubborn areas with Y like stomach and lower back fat? I saw a few articles and/or posts mentioning this and it was appealing. Maybe I'll rotate EC and YC every couple weeks when I start to cut down a bit again (probably soon).
    Since being on leviathan, I've noticed my abs have become firmer, and my thighs have leaned out a bit.. but I still have some love handles/backfat
  23. New Member

Since being on leviathan, I've noticed my abs have become firmer, and my thighs have leaned out a bit.. but I still have some love handles/backfat
    That actually makes sense because from what I've been reading, women lose the stubborn fat around the thighs/butt area from yohimbine while men lose the ab/love handle/lower back fat usually since those tend to be the respective "stubborn" areas for each sex.
  24. Recovering AXoholic

Personally, I love this stuff. IMO there is no better pre-workout (especially pre-cardio) stim than YHCl. I don't know what it is, but just the tiniest bit of this stuff makes me seriously need to workout.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

Similar Forum Threads

1. yohimbine hcl powder at NP
    By protempsfish in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 11:28 AM
  2. Optimal Timing: DCP and NP Coleus 20% Capsules
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10