Bulk Powerfull

1. Bulk Powerfull

Why is bulk powerfull listed on current specials, but it says it is not available.

2. When is it going to be available? My whole order is waiting on this!!!
    I thought this was suppose to come in last week

3. Bump. Gonna place an order as soon as this is available.
    •   

4. My bulk powerfull supply is DANGEROUSLY low! I need Powerfull like a Crack Addict needs crack!!!
    My whole order is waiting on this also!

5. I emailed Customer Service. I was told it will be in any day, and it will be the new Powerfull.
  6. Guest

He just got a short stock today. Better get in this time because bulk PowerFULL will move back under the genera line and cost a bit more.

There is also 1-c instock.

7. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    I emailed Customer Service. I was told it will be in any day, and it will be the new Powerfull.
    Daaaaaaaaayum. More powerfull Bulk PowerFull??? I feel a strong urge to make another purchase real soon.

So are we thinking that this bulk PowerFull (the new version) will be priced the same as the previous version? Cuz that would be sweeeeeeeeeet.

8. I dunno what the price will be, but I hope they get it in quick!

9. Well I see it in now...

Can we get a confirmation from a NutraPlanet rep that this in fact the new powerfull?
  10. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    He just got a short stock today. Better get in this time because bulk PowerFULL will move back under the genera line and cost a bit more.

There is also 1-c instock.
    Whats the difference betwen previous bulk powerfull and 1-c?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

11. Crap that figgures. Right after I all ready placed my order today. Oh well. Here's to a 2nd order!

12. This is the original Bulk P'FULL

13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Whats the difference betwen previous bulk powerfull and 1-c?
    There are two ingredients in PowerFull. One is 1-c, the other is Puresap.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

14. Are you sure that this is the old version. I quickly placed an order for 4 bottles when I read that this was the new formula. I was a little dissapointed when it was posted that it is the original. I just received my order and it looks and tastes a little different than the bulk powerful that I have used in the past. A little confused, here.

15. Quote Originally Posted by eagleba View Post
    Are you sure that this is the old version. I quickly placed an order for 4 bottles when I read that this was the new formula. I was a little dissapointed when it was posted that it is the original. I just received my order and it looks and tastes a little different than the bulk powerful that I have used in the past. A little confused, here.

I am sure but there is nothing at all wrong with the old version. The new one is just more concentrated so less caps are required. Just dose accordingly.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

16. I like the old version in bulk, it is just that I thought the new version was now available in bulk and because I was interested in trying the new stuff- my emotions got the best of me and I ordered 4 bottles instead of 2. Oh well, they will be put to good use.

Similar Forum Threads

1. **Who wants bulk powerFULL? Post for support!!
    By joe dax in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 08:16 AM
  2. Bulk powerFULL
    By scott72 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2006, 11:49 PM
  3. Did someone say Bulk PowerFULL?
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 11-04-2006, 05:25 AM
  4. Bulk Powerfull?