Bulk Powerfull

AFOX

Awards
Why is bulk powerfull listed on current specials, but it says it is not available.

Flex Daddy

Awards
When is it going to be available? My whole order is waiting on this!!!
I thought this was suppose to come in last week:rant: :rant:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Gonna place an order as soon as this is available.

miswest

miswest

Awards
My bulk powerfull supply is DANGEROUSLY low! I need Powerfull like a Crack Addict needs crack!!!
My whole order is waiting on this also!

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I emailed Customer Service. I was told it will be in any day, and it will be the new Powerfull.

He just got a short stock today. Better get in this time because bulk PowerFULL will move back under the genera line and cost a bit more.

There is also 1-c instock.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I emailed Customer Service. I was told it will be in any day, and it will be the new Powerfull.
Daaaaaaaaayum. More powerfull Bulk PowerFull??? I feel a strong urge to make another purchase real soon.

So are we thinking that this bulk PowerFull (the new version) will be priced the same as the previous version? Cuz that would be sweeeeeeeeeet.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I dunno what the price will be, but I hope they get it in quick!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Well I see it in now...

Can we get a confirmation from a NutraPlanet rep that this in fact the new powerfull?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He just got a short stock today. Better get in this time because bulk PowerFULL will move back under the genera line and cost a bit more.

There is also 1-c instock.
Whats the difference betwen previous bulk powerfull and 1-c?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Crap that figgures. Right after I all ready placed my order today. Oh well. Here's to a 2nd order!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Whats the difference betwen previous bulk powerfull and 1-c?
There are two ingredients in PowerFull. One is 1-c, the other is Puresap.

eagleba

Awards
Are you sure that this is the old version. I quickly placed an order for 4 bottles when I read that this was the new formula. I was a little dissapointed when it was posted that it is the original. I just received my order and it looks and tastes a little different than the bulk powerful that I have used in the past. A little confused, here.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Are you sure that this is the old version. I quickly placed an order for 4 bottles when I read that this was the new formula. I was a little dissapointed when it was posted that it is the original. I just received my order and it looks and tastes a little different than the bulk powerful that I have used in the past. A little confused, here.

I am sure but there is nothing at all wrong with the old version. The new one is just more concentrated so less caps are required. Just dose accordingly.

eagleba

Awards
I like the old version in bulk, it is just that I thought the new version was now available in bulk and because I was interested in trying the new stuff- my emotions got the best of me and I ordered 4 bottles instead of 2. Oh well, they will be put to good use.