Penetrate with Formestane or abliderate

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Okay I have a somewhat unique situation here.

I know Formestane, when being used locally, should have an lipophylic carrier like aliderate.

I already have SNS ReduceXT for cortisol, so I'm not sure I would want the 7oxo that comes with abliderate.

Also, I have a broken ankle and I've been out of work for 2+ weeks and will be for another 6-8 weeks - so right now every dollar counts for me.

Do you think, given I have cortisol products already, I would be okay with penetrate so long as I apply it on the chest and abs if I'm looking to tighten up a bit and get rid of some fat in my chest? or is it vital I use the abliderate?

I only ask because I see alot of positive feedback even with penetrate as the carrier, and its more than 50% cheaper.

Lastly I see 5-8g is the best amount to add to penetrate, I was thinking of adding 5g Formestane and a few grams of Raspberry Ketones. any issue there?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dude - I've gotten 20 grams of various DHEA components nearly all the way into Penetrate. (I.E. some times I'd have to re-shake with some heat during the 4 week run.)

It can hold a lot of stuff.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dude - I've gotten 20 grams of various DHEA components nearly all the way into Penetrate. (I.E. some times I'd have to re-shake with some heat during the 4 week run.)

It can hold a lot of stuff.
yeah I saw some people were putting 10g formestane in there.

So do you think the penetrate is fine, or is this not worth it unless I spring for the abliderate

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you already have a cort product then I'd say your good with the penatrate and form. As for the addition of the RK's, the penetrate carrier won't dissolve it.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Behh I'm not sure what I'm going to do here.

I'd like to use raspberry ketones but they call for abliterate too..........

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you already have a cort product then I'd say your good with the penatrate and form. As for the addition of the RK's, the penetrate carrier won't dissolve it.
Yeah I just realized this, you posted while I was posting lol

I've been looking through so many carriers etc my head's spinning.

I'll probably go with penetrate really because I'm too broke to spend much on this order and I need a couple other things

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want to use the RK, best to get the Lipoderm Ultra carrier for dissolving.