what can we expect in Aug?
- 07-22-2007, 12:50 PM
- 07-22-2007, 05:24 PM
Rpm Takes Buff To Contest Shape!!!
we changed it not going to be sfRPM thats just what everyone is calling it, right now we are calling it the "NEW ANABOLIC" Check out my last post where i have stats and numbers they are pretty unbelieveable!!
07-22-2007, 09:42 PM
Wow, october... that got pushed back big time. Dirk must be doing some serious tweaking for perfection.
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
07-22-2007, 09:58 PM
October???....noooooo...my bottle will be done next week, i cant wait any longer, results are amazing!!...say it aint so dirk, say it aint so
07-22-2007, 10:30 PM
Guys i just threw this date out there because i know how much Anticipation builds when new products are coming to the market and I just didnít want to get your hopes up and have you guys have to wait long then you expected to!!
07-23-2007, 05:38 AM
07-23-2007, 08:50 AM
07-23-2007, 12:38 PM
07-23-2007, 04:23 PM
I still have a little left.
It's amazing how fast the anigram of sfRPM caught on..I just made it up off the top of my head and now it's giving AN grief because it REALLY won't be anything like regular RPM..not even the same categorey. Ahh the internet.
07-24-2007, 09:07 AM
07-24-2007, 06:14 PM
I heard AN wants to call the new beta "BiO's Bombastic Recipe for Huge-ness."
Sounds like a weeeiner!
07-24-2007, 07:01 PM
07-24-2007, 09:21 PM
07-25-2007, 12:35 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By YoungBodyBuil in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-23-2016, 12:34 AM
- By freakboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-02-2005, 06:44 PM
- By dave_ftp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-15-2005, 10:00 PM
- By sallu in forum AnabolicsReplies: 39Last Post: 03-10-2005, 09:14 AM
- By slydeflex in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2004, 01:42 PM