Havoc/Epidrol/Epistane long term dosing

brwnsuga

Awards
Does anyone have any information or personal experience with long term dosing of Havoc/Epidrol/Epistane? I have dosed for 4 weeks at 20/30/30/30, but would like to look into 6 - 8 weeks or longer. I have seen the often quoted publication from Japan that shows reduction of gyno over a two month period, but have not seen the dosage used or information regarding complications.

I would like to gather more information on toxicity, suppression, and lipids before I make a decision on the longer cycle.

getemboi

Awards
Does anyone have any information or personal experience with long term dosing of Havoc/Epidrol/Epistane? I have dosed for 4 weeks at 20/30/30/30, but would like to look into 6 - 8 weeks or longer. I have seen the often quoted publication from Japan that shows reduction of gyno over a two month period, but have not seen the dosage used or information regarding complications.

I would like to gather more information on toxicity, suppression, and lipids before I make a decision on the longer cycle.
30mg for 6 weeks won't hurt you, but it will shut you down more then a 4 week cycle, just make sure you do a proper PCT after and you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

ATHEIST

Awards
30mg for 6 weeks won't hurt you, but it will shut you down more then a 4 week cycle, just make sure you do a proper post cycle therapy after and you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
Sorry im new to this product and this site, but does Epistane cause gyno? i thought it was supposed to reduce it? and why does everyone list havoc,epistane and epidrol all together..again sorry for the newbie questions.

brwnsuga

Awards
Sorry im new to this product and this site, but does Epistane cause gyno? i thought it was supposed to reduce it? and why does everyone list havoc,epistane and epidrol all together..again sorry for the newbie questions.
Havoc, Epistane, and Epidrol contain the same active. The active has been shown to reduce gyno in the Japanese studies I mentioned before. The issue of gyno would be for post cycle.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Havoc, Epistane, and Epidrol contain the same active. The active has been shown to reduce gyno in the Japanese studies I mentioned before. The issue of gyno would be for post cycle.
you mean the unmethylated version of the active

brwnsuga

Awards
you mean the unmethylated version of the active
Yes, sorry about that. This is why I was asking if anyone had more detailed reports or personal information (blood tests , etc...) as these are methylated.