Breaking News from RPN!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Breaking News from RPN!




    Is Proud to Announce Major Co-Sponsorship of

    August 18-19, 2007

    For those that don't know this will be the BIGGEST, BADDEST powerlifting meet this year! With 55 amateur lifters on Saturday, including RPN's own Jason Pegg. Sunday features 64 of the strongest men on the planet, including 10 different current and former WPO Super-Final Champions! These guys will be gunning hard for nearly $20,000 dollars in prize money. If youre going to be in the area make sure to stop by the RPN booth and say hey. Dsade, his lovely wife Christine and myself will be there all weekend! We are planning to have a full lineup of our products and hopefully some new stuff you guys havent seen yet!:dl:

    Jason
    Last edited by Jason Pegg; 07-19-2007 at 12:00 AM.


  2. Awesome! Good luck, Jason!

    I like the new logo, too.

  3. Congrats guys, and yeah the new logo looks cool.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


    •   
       


  4. Oh yeahhhhh!!! :bruce1:

    re the logos, that's thanks to fitnecise, he'll be blushing when he reads this

  5. I was gonna say the same thing about the logo...

    Sound like you guys are moving along nicely. Looks like a nice event. Too bad I will be in NC or I'd try and make it out, PLing meets are intense.

  6. Damn guess I made it too nice you guys are supposed to be looking at the graphic below it! But thanks :blush:
  7. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Oh yeahhhhh!!! :bruce1:

    re the logos, that's thanks to fitnecise, he'll be blushing when he reads this
    Great logo!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fitnecise View Post
    Damn guess I made it too nice you guys are supposed to be looking at the graphic below it! But thanks :blush:
    Eh, I knew it, you were always trying to steal Jason's thunder!

  9. Looks GREAT!


    Best of Luck Jason



    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  10. Thanks for the support guys. Hopefully I dont go out there and make myself look bad Im real confident going into this and should do RPN well!

    Jason

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Jason Pegg View Post


    Is Proud to Announce Major Co-Sponsorship of

    August 18-19, 2007

    For those that don't know this will be the BIGGEST, BADDEST powerlifting meet this year! With 55 amateur lifters on Saturday, including RPN's own Jason Pegg. Sunday features 64 of the strongest men on the planet, including 10 different current and former WPO Super-Final Champions! These guys will be gunning hard for nearly $20,000 dollars in prize money. If youre going to be in the area make sure to stop by the RPN booth and say hey. Dsade, his lovely wife Christine and myself will be there all weekend! We are planning to have a full lineup of our products and hopefully some new stuff you guys havent seen yet!:dl:

    Jason


    Aww Jason you are to sweet!! It will be an amazing weekend with some of the greatest names in powerlifting.. Westside will be there and records will be broken in raw power!!!

  12. Anyone here from Ohio who will be checking this out?

  13. Very nice RPN!!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Anyone here from Ohio who will be checking this out?
    I'll be there.

    We're going to have T-shirts, Java Lather samples, Havoc, and HOPEFULLY some THRIVE.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. Quote Originally Posted by fitnecise View Post
    Damn guess I made it too nice you guys are supposed to be looking at the graphic below it! But thanks :blush:
    Don't worry as a designer also I caught the graphic below

    Good work

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I'll be there.

    We're going to have T-shirts, Java Lather samples, Havoc, and HOPEFULLY some THRIVE.
    Have you mentioned Thrive before? What is it? Pre-wo or energy supp?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Have you mentioned Thrive before? What is it? Pre-wo or energy supp?
    Pre/During workout supp.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. I will be competing in the 198 class on Saturday. Going for my 1925 total to qualify for the Pro class for the next meet in January.
    I've ordered lots from nutra over the years, look forward to meeting them.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by pitbull800 View Post
    I will be competing in the 198 class on Saturday. Going for my 1925 total to qualify for the Pro class for the next meet in January.
    I've ordered lots from nutra over the years, look forward to meeting them.
    We can't wait to meet you. Although Nutra wont be there..its RPN but you 'll meet dsade the man behind the scene for NP.

  20. How's the prep going?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    How's the prep going?
    Is Asianbabe going to be there?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ultraman View Post
    Is Asianbabe going to be there?
    She'll be going for the total combined record...her specialty is lifting young men's hopes up (then letting them crash down.)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  23. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    She'll be going for the total combined record...her specialty is lifting young men's hopes up (then letting them crash down.)
    I thought christine had that one?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  24. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I thought christine had that one?
    Only my hopes.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  25. Or maybe my own

  26. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    She'll be going for the total combined record...her specialty is lifting young men's hopes up (then letting them crash down.)
    Best thing is, I won't even need a spotter for this. I should get bonus points for that.

  27. Only 5 days left until the meet...Im getting stupid excited!

    Jason

  28. The meet was a blast. Jason represented well and we got some good pics. Well Jason and the magazine got some good pics of us in the award ceremony. Rpn was just dripping with sexiness...huh Sniffy. Yep I said it Jason competed in a team Sniffy shirt?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    The meet was a blast. Jason represented well and we got some good pics. Well Jason and the magazine got some good pics of us in the award ceremony. Rpn was just dripping with sexiness...huh Sniffy. Yep I said it Jason competed in a team Sniffy shirt?
    Got any pics of the meet you can post up?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  30. Yes updates please!!!!!!

  31. There was a magazine staff photographer there that will be sending us all the prints and highlights to post.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  32. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    There was a magazine staff photographer there that will be sending us all the prints and highlights to post.
    Playboy magazine?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by ultraman View Post
    Playboy magazine?
    Full of powerlifting photos?

    Yeah, we have one of Jason Pegg spread-eagle wearing a squat suit.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  34. That was a sexy shot. Them pulling up his lifting support undies..but seriously he did really well in the events he was in. You can go to westside barbell if you want to look at stats.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    The meet was a blast. Jason represented well and we got some good pics. Well Jason and the magazine got some good pics of us in the award ceremony. Rpn was just dripping with sexiness...huh Sniffy. Yep I said it Jason competed in a team Sniffy shirt?
    Do my eyes look better today?



    Jason

  36. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    That was a sexy shot. Them pulling up his lifting support undies..but seriously he did really well in the events he was in. You can go to westside barbell if you want to look at stats.
    Thanks Crader! I went 800 in the squat, 45 in the bench, and 600 in the DL. I missed a 650DL by about an inch. It was seriously that close.

    Jason

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Jason Pegg View Post
    Do my eyes look better today?



    Jason
    they look much better....Next time, when those women say "NO" and whip out the mace you will listen.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  38. Lol thats the same look your squat suit spotter had when he had to stuff you in your suit!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Jason Pegg View Post
    Do my eyes look better today?



    Jason
    you just scared my pants off
    what happened?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by ultraman View Post
    you just scared my pants off
    what happened?
    Busted Blood vessels from straining Powerlifting is great aint it?!?! LOL

    Jason
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bush Gets More Bad News From Iraq
    By Jayhawkk in forum Politics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-02-2006, 05:51 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 02:27 PM
Log in
Log in