Breaking News from RPN!

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established

[size=+1]Is Proud to Announce Major Co-Sponsorship of [/size]

[size=+1]August 18-19, 2007[/size]​

For those that don't know this will be the BIGGEST, BADDEST powerlifting meet this year! With 55 amateur lifters on Saturday, including RPN's own Jason Pegg. Sunday features 64 of the strongest men on the planet, including 10 different current and former WPO Super-Final Champions! These guys will be gunning hard for nearly $20,000 dollars in prize money. If youre going to be in the area make sure to stop by the RPN booth and say hey. Dsade, his lovely wife Christine and myself will be there all weekend! We are planning to have a full lineup of our products and hopefully some new stuff you guys havent seen yet!:dl:

Jason

Last edited:
rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Good luck, Jason!

I like the new logo, too.:thumbsup:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats guys, and yeah the new logo looks cool.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeahhhhh!!! :bruce1:

re the logos, that's thanks to fitnecise, he'll be blushing when he reads this :p

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna say the same thing about the logo...

Sound like you guys are moving along nicely. Looks like a nice event. Too bad I will be in NC or I'd try and make it out, PLing meets are intense.

fitnecise

Awards
Damn guess I made it too nice you guys are supposed to be looking at the graphic below it! But thanks :blush:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Damn guess I made it too nice you guys are supposed to be looking at the graphic below it! But thanks :blush:
Eh, I knew it, you were always trying to steal Jason's thunder!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Looks GREAT!

Best of Luck Jason

CROWLER

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys. Hopefully I dont go out there and make myself look bad :D Im real confident going into this and should do RPN well!

Jason

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

[size=+1]Is Proud to Announce Major Co-Sponsorship of [/size]

[size=+1]August 18-19, 2007[/size]​

For those that don't know this will be the BIGGEST, BADDEST powerlifting meet this year! With 55 amateur lifters on Saturday, including RPN's own Jason Pegg. Sunday features 64 of the strongest men on the planet, including 10 different current and former WPO Super-Final Champions! These guys will be gunning hard for nearly $20,000 dollars in prize money. If youre going to be in the area make sure to stop by the RPN booth and say hey. Dsade, his lovely wife Christine and myself will be there all weekend! We are planning to have a full lineup of our products and hopefully some new stuff you guys havent seen yet!:dl:

Jason

Aww Jason you are to sweet!! It will be an amazing weekend with some of the greatest names in powerlifting.. Westside will be there and records will be broken in raw power!!!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Anyone here from Ohio who will be checking this out?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone here from Ohio who will be checking this out?
I'll be there.

We're going to have T-shirts, Java Lather samples, Havoc, and HOPEFULLY some THRIVE.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Don't worry as a designer also I caught the graphic below ;)

Good work :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pitbull800

pitbull800

Awards
I will be competing in the 198 class on Saturday. Going for my 1925 total to qualify for the Pro class for the next meet in January.
I've ordered lots from nutra over the years, look forward to meeting them.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will be competing in the 198 class on Saturday. Going for my 1925 total to qualify for the Pro class for the next meet in January.
I've ordered lots from nutra over the years, look forward to meeting them.
We can't wait to meet you. Although Nutra wont be there..its RPN:) but you 'll meet dsade the man behind the scene for NP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Asianbabe going to be there? :box:
She'll be going for the total combined record...her specialty is lifting young men's hopes up (then letting them crash down.)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
She'll be going for the total combined record...her specialty is lifting young men's hopes up (then letting them crash down.)
I thought christine had that one? :think:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Best thing is, I won't even need a spotter for this. I should get bonus points for that.

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Only 5 days left until the meet...Im getting stupid excited!

Jason

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The meet was a blast. Jason represented well and we got some good pics. Well Jason and the magazine got some good pics of us in the award ceremony. Rpn was just dripping with sexiness...huh Sniffy. Yep I said it Jason competed in a team Sniffy shirt?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The meet was a blast. Jason represented well and we got some good pics. Well Jason and the magazine got some good pics of us in the award ceremony. Rpn was just dripping with sexiness...huh Sniffy. Yep I said it Jason competed in a team Sniffy shirt?
Got any pics of the meet you can post up?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There was a magazine staff photographer there that will be sending us all the prints and highlights to post.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Playboy magazine? :woohoo:
Full of powerlifting photos?

Yeah, we have one of Jason Pegg spread-eagle wearing a squat suit.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That was a sexy shot. Them pulling up his lifting support undies..but seriously he did really well in the events he was in. You can go to westside barbell if you want to look at stats.

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Do my eyes look better today?

Jason

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
That was a sexy shot. Them pulling up his lifting support undies..but seriously he did really well in the events he was in. You can go to westside barbell if you want to look at stats.
Thanks Crader! I went 800 in the squat, 45 in the bench, and 600 in the DL. I missed a 650DL by about an inch. It was seriously that close. :D

Jason

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do my eyes look better today?

Jason
they look much better....Next time, when those women say "NO" and whip out the mace you will listen.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol thats the same look your squat suit spotter had when he had to stuff you in your suit!

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
Busted Blood vessels from straining :D Powerlifting is great aint it?!?! LOL

Jason
Geeez, I thought your lady beat you up after you were staring at dsade..... :trout: Take it easy man. Get well soon. :bb3: