Mistake on your website

bbgolfer

Awards
I was just on NP checking out if there was any new stuff when I came across the "workout nutrition stack." It says this is one large Xtend and one "Vasocharge." I think you guys mean VasoXplode, yes? Anyways, just thought I would point that out.

EDIT: Good price BTW..might have to pick one of these up sometime soon. :D

Another EDIT: Looks like I am wrong (not the first time....) I always thought the name of this product was Vasoxplode..? Did Scivation change it??

Iron.Addict

Iron.Addict

Awards
  • Established
I was just on NP checking out if there was any new stuff when I came across the "workout nutrition stack." It says this is one large Xtend and one "Vasocharge." I think you guys mean VasoXplode, yes? Anyways, just thought I would point that out.

EDIT: Good price BTW..might have to pick one of these up sometime soon. :D

Another EDIT: Looks like I am wrong (not the first time....) I always thought the name of this product was Vasoxplode..? Did Scivation change it??
VasoXplode is now named VasoCharge.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
:aargh: And I just got my Xtend on Saturday in my order! :rant: :rasp:

The description of VasoCharge sounds great...creatine, cm, ba, arginine, alcar, nac, caffeine, etc is a pretty sound combo.

Haven't read any reviews on it, but I would gladly send the extra 5 dollars to get it. Hint...Hint...

Oh well... :frustrate:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
When I purchased Xtend last they had a deal with Substance...5 extra bucks for 2lbs of WPI, thats like a no brainer.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
This is a sick deal. I was going to buy the kilo of bulk bcaa's for $35 and Smash for 24. At $50 this is an amazin deal.