The PLANET Just Got a Little Greener!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, we're not hugging trees......yet :wave:

Introducing Miracle Greens--The Nutrient Rich Superfood Complex at NutraPlanet!

This baby is chock full of your immune supporting, antioxidant rich, powerhouse nutrients. All the stuff your mother wished you ate as a kid :food:

Not just your greens, but this superfood complex has intestinal restoring probiotics, and essential fibers for optimal digestive health. Check out the nutritional profile...it is truly IMPRESSIVE!

With our high protein consumption, it is critical to increase our green foods intake to help balance pH. Increased protein leads to increased uric acid (hello gout, hello sore achy joints). By eating more wholesome greens, you help restore your pH to a more alkaline level. Want to pump up your protein? Add some Miracle Greens for an extra antioxidant boost!

Improve your overall health and wellness with Miracle Greens at NutraPlanet!

Stay tuned for berry antioxidant powders with high ORAC ;)

NutraPlanet
: Fuel for your muscles, Fuel for your HEALTH!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Impressive!!!

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Stryder under the product description you have both the 30and the 10 ounce listed as a 30 day supply. Most people will figure out the servings and know whats what, but someone who takes a quick look might not.

themandaloria

Awards
I heard they may be dangerous due to neurotoxins, is this true

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stryder under the product description you have both the 30and the 10 ounce listed as a 30 day supply. Most people will figure out the servings and know whats what, but someone who takes a quick look might not.
No it doesn't...you're delusional, rugger! ;)

NutraBucks to sherlock, PM me buddy :thumbsup:

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Very nice ingredient profile. Do you think one serving daily works well or is it optimal to take 2-3 a day. Im not sure I could afford the latter.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I was looking into something like this last week...you guys hire a psychic over there?

Puzzle

Awards
I've no bloody idea what the hell all that stuff in it is but I'll be taking two. :)

60oz should last a while if I take 1-2 servings a day.

10oz of NOW phyto foods, here in the UK, costs the $40! I'll probably get had with some customs charges of 20% or so, but this is still way better - not that I ever bought the UK stuff.

themandaloria

Awards
no not vegetables spirulina, the stuff from water. I don't know if it's true i read it on another forum

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
no not vegetables spirulina, the stuff from water. I don't know if it's true i read it on another forum
Well, all blue-green algae are capable of producing a neurotoxin called BMAA (beta-N-methylamino-L-alanine) under certain conditions. HOWEVER, that's like saying that all wheat crops could potentially be infected with ergot. It does occasionally happen but product produced as foodstuffs in generally safe.

Have you ever heard of a spirulina poisoning case? Try googling the question.

It's a theoretical possibility but I take spirulina three times a day to supplement my diet. I'm more concerned about getting Mad Cow Disease from my beef, mercury poisoning in my tuna, and salmonella from my chicken.

Spirulina (dietary supplement) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

themandaloria

Awards
Alright thank you very much you eased my mind. I currently have now phytofoods. Is this any better?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Hows it taste and hows it smell??

themandaloria

Awards
I thought Nutraplanet was going to have their own brand

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Stay tuned for berry antioxidant powders with high ORAC ;)
Does this mean you're going to carry Miracle Reds too?

Wouldn't that be cool if there was a Miracle Greens + Miracle Reds offer at a reduced price? Now if only one really great online supplement store could offer that... Who would offer such a thing? :think:

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Bump to my inquiry about Miracle Reds coming to NP as well...

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Darn, recently ordered Orange Triad, but this looks far superior. :)

themandaloria

Awards
You should still get a multi. I take Phyto foods and orange triad

fromkrypton

fromkrypton

Awards
I'm so glad NP is carrying this!!! Considering I hardly eat veggies, so this is a much needed supp. Now if you guys just start carrying beef, chicken, tuna, and eggs I won't need to leave the house!!!

Oh, btw, I believe the company changed the name to Macro Greens. Same formula, different name.

Puzzle

Awards
RE the question about phyto foods.. there's a site selling both and the phyto is cheaper on that site.. so I'm guessing miracle greens are superior. NP sells the miracle greens cheaper btw. :)

The reds look good. What weight is a that tub? A 90 day supply; 1 tbsp per serving: I'm guessing it's a 30oz tub and dosing is one serving per day?

PS. It would be good if it had the weights of individual products listed in a table, like other supps have.

Looks like a good addition.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Very nice ingredient profile. Do you think one serving daily works well or is it optimal to take 2-3 a day. Im not sure I could afford the latter.
bump

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking the greens now for 2.5 months or so (I got it a little after this announcement thread) . Great product, and it tastes pretty good. I throw it in my morning shake.

fromkrypton

fromkrypton

Awards
Taste is fine. I add a scoop of MG to my afternoon protein shake. If anything, it makes the shake a little too sweet, so I add a little more water than usual to dilute it.

I eat hardly any veggies, so this product is a staple for me. Good stuff.