Bulk Beta Alanine

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Took my first dose of the bulk BA powder today. Prior to this I was taking the bulk BA tablets. The powder looks like sugar, very white and granular while the tabs where light brownish and speckled. The powder is also flavorless, is this right? Just want to make sure.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Took my first dose of the bulk BA powder today. Prior to this I was taking the bulk BA tablets. The powder looks like sugar, very white and granular while the tabs where light brownish and speckled. The powder is also flavorless, is this right? Just want to make sure.
yep thats how mine is.

Puzzle

Awards
That's how mine is, too. I bought mine in England, and therefore from a different retailer. Yours sounds fine, mate.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Great, I had the rest of my doses pre workout. Bulk BA is my new favorite bulk powder, it mixes super easy and tastes like nothing.

Anyone know how high I can dose this? I have been doing 3-4 gms a day but seeing that this stuff has no taste and mixes so easy I am willing to take it at higher doses.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Great, I had the rest of my doses pre workout. Bulk BA is my new favorite bulk powder, it mixes super easy and tastes like nothing.

Anyone know how high I can dose this? I have been doing 3-4 gms a day but seeing that this stuff has no taste and mixes so easy I am willing to take it at higher doses.
The recommended dosage is 2 grams twice daily. So you're lookin good with what you're doing already. It couldn't hurt to increase it(you look like a bigger guy anyways). But it could be a waste of money...ie diminishing returns. Play with your dosage a little and find your sweet spot.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Hmm I'm gonna kick it up to 6 see if I feel anything.

shakti

Awards
6-7 grams a day for the first month and then 3.5-4 gram