Become A Product Reviewer @ Nutraplanet Today - This is your chance!!!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Well it's a catchy title no?

Hello Guys,

I wanted to bring something to everyone's attention that I'm is a simple little way to give back to a company that always has your best interest at heart ( No Bullschtein).

Where Do I Go To Give A Review?

Your Nutraplanet Account > Order History > Pick an recent or previous order > Click on View Order > You will see a link called "Write Review" > Click this for each product you have used.

Please can everyone who has ordered and values the no bs products / company that NP is / has provided to us, write reviews for all used products?

That's right any product you have bought and used from NP you can review in this way. Please most importantly be honest! Be kind and say it in love but be honest! If you have bought and used any of the products please give feedback on:
  • Delivered the product in a timely manner
  • Provided you with extra products / samples
  • Gave you free tshirts
  • The product did all that the sales pitch with the product claimed it could do!
  • It didn't work for you
  • What you felt / have data feedback for in relation to the product
Please note that honest feedback ( with a portion of emotional stability ) is needed here. If it didn't work, it didn't work and rate it so, but if it did work and worked great then please let us know so that other customers can see real live feedback from caring customers such as yourself!

Thanks for any of your time that you can give, in such a quick and easy way to bring some kind of return to NP

Much Love,

<3 Neoborn <3

P.S I will + rep anyone who provides feedback and gives a link to the page / product.

Last edited:
Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established

djl

Awards
  • Established
I've already gone through my order history a little while back--turns out I accidentally rated a few things more than once (must've done them earlier).

I don't see a way to delete my newer one.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
ya your right bro, we need more good/bad reviews on products from NP. i went ahead and reviewed about 7 products on my old orders.... the only thing i cant stand is people who ask questions as their review about a product....take that crap to an email or thread in a forum. i saw Havoc had one like that when i did my review and i remember when 1fast was popular. their review section was/is spammed with questions instead of good reviews people can use. i know NP is busy but hopefully they can monitor it a bit and not let it get outta control.

good idea though neo, im with ya!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya your right bro, we need more good/bad reviews on products from NP. i went ahead and reviewed about 7 products on my old orders.... the only thing i cant stand is people who ask questions as their review about a product....take that crap to an email or thread in a forum. i saw Havoc had one like that when i did my review and i remember when 1fast was popular. their review section was/is spammed with questions instead of good reviews people can use. i know NP is busy but hopefully they can monitor it a bit and not let it get outta control.

good idea though neo, im with ya!
It would be a good idea indeed if they could get their web man to occasional delete the questions in a review thread. There is no place for a question in a review section.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
You will get your reps on my recharge!

Come on people get these reviews done! Do something good for someone other than yourselves! This is teh damn planet full of Nutra's we are talking about here!

:whip: I wanna see a 100 reviews before the end of august!:whip:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
All posters repped up until this point. Good job guys!

More more more more......

Much Love,

<3 Neoborn <3

knightowl

Awards
I have also repped everybody so far .. only Neoborn repped me (thanks) where is the rest of the reps ;)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I have also repped everybody so far .. only Neoborn repped me (thanks) where is the rest of the reps ;)
If you are thinking of one rep per review you are mistaken as I am unable to do this. You can only rep someone again after another ten or so reps to other people. It would take me from now to november to rep you for many reviews :)

Be happy and know that you have helped NP who in turn helps you and as well as other potential customers!! it's the gift that just keeps on giving !!!

Much Love,

Neoborn

knightowl

Awards
If you are thinking of one rep per review you are mistaken as I am unable to do this. You can only rep someone again after another ten or so reps to other people. It would take me from now to november to rep you for many reviews :)

Be happy and know that you have helped NP who in turn helps you and as well as other potential customers!! it's the gift that just keeps on giving !!!

Much Love,

Neoborn
Lol I know man! just saying everyone on Nutra's forum should rep me , hehe jk reps don't matter , I am glad I could help

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great post neo!!! ...and thanks to all the members for taking the time to leave their feedback :thumbsup:

This is one of the greatest things you can do to help--by simply leaving your comments and experiences on various products you have tried. Our new site release will have a ranking system where customers can vote as well as leave a personal review, and also sort by popularity.

Much appreciation to all our active customers who make the PLANET an interactive resource center to better inform the potential consumer.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
More more more!!! Come on ladies, cum one cum all, now's your chance to give something back and it only takes five minutes of your time! I'm pretty f'n sure more then ten people have purchased product from NP :D

Free rep baby!

Much Love,

Neoborn

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks knight, truly a dedicated and worthy customer!

knightowl

Awards
:) Thanks neoborn! I only support the ones that are worthy, I call it how I see it ! and I see Nutraplanet being the best out there so I will do everything I can to help them out and help other Nutraplanet Customers

lionelxxl

Awards
neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the feedback and keep them coming, when you help with the reviews you help NP and in turn help yourself!

Much Love,

Neoborn

Last edited:
b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to neoborn again.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

have repped as many of you guys as i could beforeigot the message above, will rep the rest of you guys when i can, great reveiws everyone and thank you to those who repped me

:cheers:

lionelxxl

Awards
hehe

have repped as many of you guys as i could beforeigot the message above, will rep the rest of you guys when i can, great reveiws everyone and thank you to those who repped me

:cheers:
^^^ me too.. :type:

Nice little BUMP!

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Retain 2 - Reviews For Retain 2 (90 capsules)

ATD - Reviews For ATD (90 caps)

CS - Reviews For Cycle Support (60 Servings)

Posiedon - Reviews For Poseidon (450 grams)

JW - Reviews For Jungle Warfare (90 caps)

by Jason. I can do more if you guys like (or pleabarin for more free stuff!) lol.

Thx again guys! :D
great reveiws jason, i tried to rep u but i got the message below

i will rep you as soon as i can, cheers

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
great reveiws jason, i tried to rep u but i got the message below

i will rep you as soon as i can, cheers
dont worry b, i'll rep him, great reveiws dude:thumbsup:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I went to write a review on IBE's X-Force, but there is no option to write one. (I made sure I was logged in first)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went to write a review on IBE's X-Force, but there is no option to write one. (I made sure I was logged in first)
Gotta go to your order history.

shakti

Awards
I chimed in on Jungle warefare, bulk powerful and bulk BA for now....there are tons of stuff in my order history for which i will be posting my comments but only after i have used them long enuff to notice effects or the lack-thereof.
ali

Mike Combs

Mike Combs

Awards
I chimed in on Jungle warefare, bulk powerful and bulk BA for now....there are tons of stuff in my order history for which i will be posting my comments but only after i have used them long enuff to notice effects or the lack-thereof.
ali
well done, i don't have an order history cause i go in on orders that some guys at my gym get from nutra every couple of months or so but it will be my turn to order soon as i pull finger and get a credit card

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well done, i don't have an order history cause i go in on orders that some guys at my gym get from nutra every couple of months or so but it will be my turn to order soon as i pull finger and get a credit card
I get something else when I pull finger. How do I change that so I get a credit card every time I do?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Good job all you review guys, your thoughts and opinions really do help us all to be better consumers!

Y'all get 10/10 and reps from me! :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work!

Much Love,

Neoborn

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and don't forget to post all those Nutraplanet brand (and RPN) reviews.