Become A Product Reviewer @ Nutraplanet Today - This is your chance!!!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Added my reviews...Look for the ones by "Jason" on Havoc, Epistane, Poseidon, Chaos,Venom Hyperdrive, Lean Dreams,Muscle Milk Pudding and more to come.


  2. I knew there were reviews on the NP site but I didn't know you had to have ordered that product to do a review.

    VERY nice the way NP has it set up, great job.

    Now were do I go to rep NP with 5 stars


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Added my reviews...Look for the ones by "Jason" on Havoc, Epistane, Poseidon, Chaos,Venom Hyperdrive, Lean Dreams,Muscle Milk Pudding and more to come.

    great reviews
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    I knew there were reviews on the NP site but I didn't know you had to have ordered that product to do a review.

    VERY nice the way NP has it set up, great job.

    Now were do I go to rep NP with 5 stars


    CROWLER
    By some stuff and then review it

    Much Love,

    Neoborn
  5. good add


    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Added my reviews...Look for the ones by "Jason" on Havoc, Epistane, Poseidon, Chaos,Venom Hyperdrive, Lean Dreams,Muscle Milk Pudding and more to come.
    Nice reviews jayhawkk!

    To the others, sorry for the lack of reps. I just can't recharge fast enough to re-rep you.. reps when possible! i promise

  6. GMS review by Patrick http://www.suprememuscle.com/product/1108/reviews

    This is an awesome product. I can't believe more people haven't tried it.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    GMS review by Patrick http://www.suprememuscle.com/product/1108/reviews

    This is an awesome product. I can't believe more people haven't tried it.
    I have to agree with you there. I think it just kind of lacks teh sexy.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I have to agree with you there. I think it just kind of lacks teh sexy.
    I didn't even know what it was until I ran across it in the NP site by accident. I think it will be a staple in my supplement cabinet now.

  9. What kind of dosing do you guys use with GMS? I'm thinking of stacking it with some bulk dicreatine malate and beta alanine which I'll be dosing at 2gms pre and post workout each.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    What kind of dosing do you guys use with GMS? I'm thinking of stacking it with some bulk dicreatine malate and beta alanine which I'll be dosing at 2gms pre and post workout each.
    I have been taking three grams pre workout so that I can stretch the 100 gram jar out as far as it will go. I like dicreatine malate and Taurine with it. For even more bang for your buck get some WMS (waxy maize starch) and take that as well. Whatever you add to GMS, it seems to make stay in your blood stream longer. Good stuff.

  11. I love joo guys, and please keep the questions / chatter to a minimum in this thread. Please though feel free to create a separate conversation thread for your needs...



    I will rep those as soon as I can that need it, just keep running out quickly

    Much Love,

    Neoborn
    Last edited by neoborn; 09-21-2007 at 07:17 AM.

  12. wow i dont know why i missed this thread. Alot of good reviews. i Got here cause i was looking for info on GMS i see that hyde made a review on it. DUde how do you take it. i chew it then swallow. i have tried taking it on a shot glass it kind of gets stuck all over my mouth. it kind of reminds me when i was on kindergarden and i used to chew on crayons. i used it like for a week then i changed my supplement regimen thats why i stoped taking it sinces i took out the creatine from my current supps. its going to get back in a few months.

  13. Thanks Zombie.....sigh.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    wow i dont know why i missed this thread. Alot of good reviews. i Got here cause i was looking for info on GMS i see that hyde made a review on it. DUde how do you take it. i chew it then swallow. i have tried taking it on a shot glass it kind of gets stuck all over my mouth. it kind of reminds me when i was on kindergarden and i used to chew on crayons. i used it like for a week then i changed my supplement regimen thats why i stoped taking it sinces i took out the creatine from my current supps. its going to get back in a few months.

    PM sent

  15. Jet, you got repp'd

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    Jet, you got repp'd
    Thanks man

  17. All you wonderful peeps have been repped for your reviews. 10/10 good job guys on adding value to NP and giving something back.

    Much Love,

    Neoborn

  18. bombboogie you got repped
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TSB4me again.

  19. Reviews By David
    I tried to review green bulge but it has no link for it oh well
    it is a great product as well

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1192/reviews

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1363/reviews

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1454/reviews

  20. Benderzzz you got repped

  21. Reps for bomb & bender

  22. Benderz and Mr.Mathers Aka teh slim shaydee have been repped

    Much Love,

    Neoborn

  23. thanks guys appeciate it

  24. jet - repped
    Benderzzz - repped
    bombBoogie - repped

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cellardude again.

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TSB4me again.

    and neo - u still the man

  25. Buy this now. Creatine Citrate review by Patrick
    http://www.suprememuscle.com/product/1315/reviews

  26. repped as many as i could:bb3:

  27. repped ryan, great reviews

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    repped
    What he said

    Much Love,

    Neoborn

  29. Quote Originally Posted by ABiLiTY View Post
    kick ass reviews bro!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by ABiLiTY View Post
    did nutra have anything left after you ordered???

  31. :bruce3: Its funny, because I am a supplement whore as well

  32. haha..i think i cleaned them out.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 101
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 11:01 AM
  2. SHR 8/23 BEST OF - This Is Your Brain On Old
    By triceptor in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 12:12 PM
  3. Football Fans This is Your Thread.
    By Matt6969 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 11:10 PM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 04:14 AM
  5. This Is Your Liver...
    By supersoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 03-21-2005, 04:11 PM
Log in
Log in