Serving Size on BCAAs

1. Serving Size on BCAAs

Whats the serving size on the bcaas? Im going to be ordering it but not sure how much I would need. I plan on taking some pre workout and post workout.

2. Depends on your overall protein intake, diet, weight, etc.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Never enough

as much as you can afford
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

4. Poliquin recommends .44 g/kg of weight off the top of my head I believe. About 40g for a 200 lb guy, and he says you can take half of that and still see decent results. I find he's pretty spot on with advice. I like to take them DURING the workout as opposed to pre post. I'd say mimimum of 15-20 g, but weight, training volume and other peri-workout nutrition will affect this as well.

5. heya i tend to take anywhere from 20-40g preworkout and 20-50g during my workouts

this might be changing sometime soon. but who knows.

i use controlled labs purple wrath and xtend

6. Quote Originally Posted by IKE07 View Post
    Poliquin recommends .44 g/kg of weight off the top of my head I believe. About 40g for a 200 lb guy, and he says you can take half of that and still see decent results. I find he's pretty spot on with advice. I like to take them DURING the workout as opposed to pre post. I'd say mimimum of 15-20 g, but weight, training volume and other peri-workout nutrition will affect this as well.
    , i roughly stick to .44g/kg i do 50g's BCAA's and sip on it before, during after. I love Xtend.

7. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    , i roughly stick to .44g/kg i do 50g's BCAA's and sip on it before, during after. I love Xtend.
    now if ur doing 50g in one drink you must be using a gallon container cuz this stuff tastes pretty strong if not enuff water is added

8. Xtend mixed with bulk BCAAs can yield quite a bit of BCAAs in a single drink without overloading the taste/sweetness.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

9. I mix Excell with NP bulk BCAA and creatine

10. I mix 30 gms of NP BCAAs, 1.5 scoop whey isolate ( substance WPI discontinued now ) + BSL watermelon flavouring ... it is very good

11. Quote Originally Posted by ultraman View Post
    I mix Excell with NP bulk BCAA and creatine
    I was going to suggest Excell too...Crowler actually cut back some on the flavoring due to the recent trends of upping the doseages of BCAAs.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

Similar Forum Threads

1. BCAA/size-on before HIIT?
    By arjun4 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-17-2008, 12:29 AM
  2. Citrulline Malate - serving size
    By Moyer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-01-2005, 06:33 PM
  3. Squirt/pump size on T-1 Pro, Seems small
    By INFLUENCER in forum Anabolics