665 raw

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
I guest lifted at a meet in Niagara Falls (Falls Fitness Factory) this weekend and managed to do 665 raw (at 330), I had more in me but shut it down early because I was hypo as hell. I gotta thank Sam for sponsoring me and helping me out with everything, its because of him and AX that I am still able to push big weights after dealing with all the health issues. Sam is one helluva guy who goes out of his way to help me with whatever I need. I am incredibly fortunate to be on his team!

Here is the vid: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK_TJ3md5hs"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome job, Nick...you make us proud. Now, son, why don't you go ahead and take the car. Take your best girl out for a protein shake at the Malt Shop. You can even stay out until...10!!

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
I saw the video on PLwatch...NIce Pressin!

Jason

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I saw the video on PLwatch...NIce Pressin!

Jason
What's up with the avatar? Funny I think, not sure I know exactly what's going on in it though... :rofl:

Good sh*t Nick!!:bb3:

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
What's up with the avatar? Funny I think, not sure I know exactly what's going on in it though... :rofl:

Good sh*t Nick!!:bb3:
Tak 1 part Slater from Saved by the Bell and 1 part Slayer the band. Photochop until complete :)

Jason

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Tak 1 part Slater from Saved by the Bell and 1 part Slayer the band. Photochop until complete :)

Jason
Oh okay, nice! :thumbsup:

I didn't think of the band part. Thought it was like a Slater demonic curse or something, with the pentagram in the background and all. :fool2: :twisted:

:lol: