Gaspari Thyrotabs

  1. New Member
    Speedbacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    79.55%

    Gaspari Thyrotabs


    Not trying to clog up the forum, but saw the thyrotabs were still listed as buy one get one free. I know that sale went on a few weeks ago, and was wondering if it was still current. Thanks.

  2. New Member
    zachattack43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    246
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    27.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by Speedbacker View Post
    Not trying to clog up the forum, but saw the thyrotabs were still listed as buy one get one free. I know that sale went on a few weeks ago, and was wondering if it was still current. Thanks.
    if its still listed, then you will get it as listed
  3. New Member
    Speedbacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    214
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    79.55%

    Cool! Thanks.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    ManInTheBox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    213
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    88.57%

    Please be careful if you are going to purchase those, I have heard some horrid stories about them. I personally wouldn't suggest using anything that may mess with your thyroid. Use with care bro.
  5. New Member
    zachattack43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    246
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    27.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by ManInTheBox View Post
    Please be careful if you are going to purchase those, I have heard some horrid stories about them. I personally wouldn't suggest using anything that may mess with your thyroid. Use with care bro.
    such as???
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,470
    Rep Power
    774676
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    35.74%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I actually like the Thyrotabs quite a bit, especially when stacked with DCP, Sesathin, CLA, a stim-based thermo, and Fish Oil.

    I have never heard any horror stories at all about these.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. Registered User
    Rivet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    968
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    43.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Either hit or miss it seems when it comes to the Thyrotabs. From the reviews people either respond or they don't. I didn't
    After 3 weeks I even double dosed it for 3 more weeks then gave up...
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,470
    Rep Power
    774676
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    35.74%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    Either hit or miss it seems when it comes to the Thyrotabs. From the reviews people either respond or they don't. I didn't
    After 3 weeks I even double dosed it for 3 more weeks then gave up...
    Maybe it's a tumor?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. New Member
    riseboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    274
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    50%

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Maybe it's a tumor?
    It's not a TUMAH!!!!!

  10. Registered User
    Rivet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,700
    Rep Power
    968
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    43.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Maybe it's a tumor?
    A supp eating tumor? Hmmm
  11. New Member
    ManInTheBox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    239
    Rep Power
    213
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    88.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    such as???
    weight gain during the cycle. post cycle bloating. as i said, i would stay away from them. i think the best fat burner out right now would be between AMP by ergopharm and lipo 6.
  12. New Member
    zachattack43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    246
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    27.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by ManInTheBox View Post
    weight gain during the cycle. post cycle bloating. as i said, i would stay away from them. i think the best fat burner out right now would be between AMP by ergopharm and lipo 6.
    umm considering it works works differently than those...ok

    We have had several logs for this product run and never heard anything about that, but keep in mind these loggers were only using TT, not any other crap that other users you heard about were experiencing that could have been from anything that they forgot to tell you they were taking say like PHs, juice, etc
  13. Senior Member
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,978
    Rep Power
    11041
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    45.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    worst i have heard is a few people say that it didn't do much, nothing like the weight gain/bloating. also have had a ton of good reports about it too. for the bloating, are you sure you aren't thinking of TTA?

    zach, is there any sort of thyroid suppression after? I have been looking into getting these since they are on sale everywhere
  14. New Member
    riseboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    274
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    50%

    I went through @ a 6 week cycle of these starting in early April. I believe they worked for as my core temp was at least a degree higher than usual and I definitely "felt"it. My diet was VERY clean so I attribute most of the fatloss during that period to the diet but I do believe TT's aided and are well worth the current price. FWIW, I also had blood test done about 3 weeks after and my Thyroid levels were fine.
  15. New Member
    zachattack43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    246
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    27.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    worst i have heard is a few people say that it didn't do much, nothing like the weight gain/bloating. also have had a ton of good reports about it too. for the bloating, are you sure you aren't thinking of TTA?

    zach, is there any sort of thyroid suppression after? I have been looking into getting these since they are on sale everywhere
    I did not note any myself and I can only speak for myself since I had bloodwork a week after getting off TT. I dont have the papers with me, but it was 3.83, just right in the middle of the recommended range.

    There are some sponsored and 1 nonsponsored log where users had good results, keep in mind most were cutting, but one did very lil cardio and had good results (and shes a mom with 2-3 kids, very inconsistent workouts)
  16. Senior Member
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,978
    Rep Power
    11041
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    45.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    I did not note any myself and I can only speak for myself since I had bloodwork a week after getting off TT. I dont have the papers with me, but it was 3.83, just right in the middle of the recommended range.

    There are some sponsored and 1 nonsponsored log where users had good results, keep in mind most were cutting, but one did very lil cardio and had good results (and shes a mom with 2-3 kids, very inconsistent workouts)
    yeah, that is consistent with what I have seen. worst i have seen is a few people who didn't see much and mostly overwhelmingly good, and none of the sides the guy mentioned earlier. i think he is referring to TTA
  17. New Member
    zachattack43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    246
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    27.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    yeah, that is consistent with what I have seen. worst i have seen is a few people who didn't see much and mostly overwhelmingly good, and none of the sides the guy mentioned earlier. i think he is referring to TTA
    oooohhh, i like TTA.

    Check out the logs if you like, 5-6's log was the best and unsponsored too
  18. Senior Member
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,978
    Rep Power
    11041
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    45.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    oooohhh, i like TTA.

    Check out the logs if you like, 5-6's log was the best and unsponsored too
    i like TTA a lot too, but I got the weight gain and bloating while on that the guy mentioned earlier. i am gonna pick up some thyrotabs in the next few weeks and will give my 2 cents once it gets going
  19. New Member
    zachattack43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    246
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    27.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    i like TTA a lot too, but I got the weight gain and bloating while on that the guy mentioned earlier. i am gonna pick up some thyrotabs in the next few weeks and will give my 2 cents once it gets going
    cool. I always stacked DCP with a stim, except for the first bottle I got.
  20. Senior Member
    asianbabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,616
    Rep Power
    1810
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    59.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I actually like the Thyrotabs quite a bit, especially when stacked with DCP, Sesathin, CLA, a stim-based thermo, and Fish Oil.

    I have never heard any horror stories at all about these.
    Smart man, that is a great stack.

    My two boxes of thyrotabs came through fine, by the way.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,811
    Rep Power
    2354473
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    21.88%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I actually like the Thyrotabs quite a bit, especially when stacked with DCP, Sesathin, CLA, a stim-based thermo, and Fish Oil.

    I have never heard any horror stories at all about these.
    Im looking at that stack next summer w/ some havoc, H-50, or TRN.

    I used my 1st box of thyro-tabs solo and they worked great. I liked the fact I could "feel" them at work. I leaned out about 6lbs in 5~6weeks. I dont think I did much cardio and ate right about maint. Lost about an inch at my waist also. Good stuff
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gaspari Thyrotabs, a need to cycle?
    By bombBoogie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 02:08 AM
  2. Gaspari Thyrotabs - Any Bio-Chemists in the House?
    By lobbylobsterman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 10:31 AM
  3. Oratrophin with Gaspari Thyrotabs
    By Dr Liftalot in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 10:18 AM
  4. Gaspari ThyroTabs
    By Unbreakable_One in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 12:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in