Havoc in stock?

labiaSmasher

Awards
Is this product out of stock, discontinued, on back order, etc.?

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back ordered....should be back in stock shortly.

labiaSmasher

Awards
Thank you for the reply. Would Epidrol be an alternative?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the reply. Would Epidrol be an alternative?
You put me in a tough spot recommending the product of a competitor...but yeah, I suppose of you did not want to wait for the Original then you could go with their product.

labiaSmasher

Awards
You put me in a tough spot recommending the product of a competitor...but yeah, I suppose of you did not want to wait for the Original then you could go with their product.
i apologize......[long time lurker; finally joined here]........i've used Havoc and loved it. I'll just wait it out a little more. once again, i apologize.

*hope i'm not gonna cause a rawkus with the following; not brown nosing either!*

Havoc > IBE Epi :woohoo:

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i have used havoc 2x and loved it..no reason to switch did exactly as promised..pulsing it now with emax lmg

labiaSmasher

Awards
i have used havoc 2x and loved it..no reason to switch did exactly as promised..pulsing it now with emax lmg
How is the stack going so far? What are other options one can stack Havoc with? I'm aware that methyls shouldn't be stacked together.

labiaSmasher

Awards
Havoc by itself was great for me. I've used ax masteron (didn't want to name it), Gaspari H-xx, ax pp, in the past. masteron was superb in the strength and mass department. H-xx was great for strength, and pp added decent size as well. However, i couldn't bare with the sides. The only side I got from Havoc was bearable back pumps (bananas were my friend ;))!