What is Yellow Gold? - AnabolicMinds.com

What is Yellow Gold?

1. Senior Member

What is Yellow Gold?

I posted a similiar thread back in the supplement forum, so I thought a NP representative could help us clear it up.

I'm curious what the difference is between Anabolic Pump and Yellow Gold is. I understand they are similiar, designed for similiar purposes, but what are the differences?

Thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Bump
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yellow gold is berberine extract, and is pretty close to the AP beta. current AP has some additional stuff in it Basic effect is the same, nutrient partitioning requiring fairly high carb intake shortly after dosing.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. Registered User

If nothing has changed Yellow Gold IS the anabolic Pump Beta. They are similar I think Anabolic Pump has more of the Tannins in it and the Active from Symmetry has been added. It all depends on which one you prefer. I have been using Yellow Gold since I was a tester last October. For one month I used anabolic pump and while some people prefer it I responded better to Yellow Gold.
  5. Board Supporter

yeah...I am like that too Rivet. To get the same effect from the current AP I find my dose being 2-3 caps instead of 1 like everyone else...with 1 cap I "feel" little of nothing.

Don't get me wrong, the effects are great but I don't get the great pumps and great nutrient partitioning without at least a 2 cap dosing...I only reserve the 3 cap serving for extreme refeeding periods.
  6. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

yellow gold is the stuff little leprechauns find at the end of rainbows......duhhhhh!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  7. Registered User

i have yet to try anabolic pump..in my mind i cannot see it working better for ME then yellow gold..i absolutely love it
  8. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post
    i have yet to try anabolic pump..in my mind i cannot see it working better for ME then yellow gold..i absolutely love it
    I am the exact same way, except I use AP and have never tried YG!
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    I am the exact same way, except I use AP and have never tried YG!

well you should try it..it is a lot cheaper the difference only being tannins and symmetry being adding to AP..300grams for 60 bucks you do the math(ok nevermind its 600 servings at 500 mgs capped easily in 000 )
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

well you should try it..it is a lot cheaper the difference only being tannins and symmetry being adding to AP..300grams for 60 bucks you do the math(ok nevermind its 600 servings at 500 mgs capped easily in 000 )
    I'm sold. Thanks NP and USP
  11. Registered User

thank nutra and usplabs..great product..just be sure to take it with carbs of course
  12. Recovering AXoholic

It's a breed of gold alloy usually containing smaller amounts copper, zinc, and silver to strengthen the soft metal without affecting it's color.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How many tof your caps are you takeing a day, and with what meals Wojo? Also do you think I could cram 500mg into 00caps?

I've got 2 bottles left of the AP and then I'll take a 2 week break or so. Instead of going back to AP yellow gold is looking more and more appealing. I actually I think I like the org. version of AP w/ out the symmetry the better for some reason.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  14. Registered User

i tried squeezing 500 into 00..i think i got just a hair under 500..so 00 work but 000 are just easier..seriously i sometimes take up to 5 a day ,,i work 12 hour days so my diet isnt always as strict as i would like as i sometimes just grab whatever is available..which is what blew my mind with this as i got leaner not even trying..i may just be a hyper responder tho
  15. Banned

Anyone ever got a blood test with either product? I wonder how it changes glucose levels? I know I had a test done when I was not using AP and my glucose level was already pretty low.
  16. New Member

i tried squeezing 500 into 00..i think i got just a hair under 500..so 00 work but 000 are just easier..seriously i sometimes take up to 5 a day ,,i work 12 hour days so my diet isnt always as strict as i would like as i sometimes just grab whatever is available..which is what blew my mind with this as i got leaner not even trying..i may just be a hyper responder tho
    I can second this, I got 25 grams into 51 caps so I just barely missed the 500mg mark.

Mind you, this was "tamping" (I use that term loosely) with the back of an empty 00 cap and not a real tamping tool. I think I could probably pack 500mg in without too much trouble though.

I've only been using YG for a week or so and I can't really comment on body comp changes but I can certainly feel myself start to go a little hypo about 20-30 mins after taking it depending on what else I've eaten that day.

I've also been doing a timed carb diet while trying to lean out a little and I have seen myself hit ketosis a lot faster after weekend carb-ups or post workout carbs.
  17. New Member

Anyone ever got a blood test with either product? I wonder how it changes glucose levels? I know I had a test done when I was not using AP and my glucose level was already pretty low.
    My dad is diabetic and has one of those glucometers or whatever it is. I've thought about testing myself but because i'm only eating carbs pre/post workout and on the weekend lately (vs. my normal diet), I wouldn't know when to test myself and what to compare it to though. Any ideas?
  18. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    It's a breed of gold alloy usually containing smaller amounts copper, zinc, and silver to strengthen the soft metal without affecting it's color.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thesinner again.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  19. Recovering AXoholic

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thesinner again.
    I like the new sig.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TripDog again.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Blk98Bird View Post
    I can second this, I got 25 grams into 51 caps so I just barely missed the 500mg mark.

Mind you, this was "tamping" (I use that term loosely) with the back of an empty 00 cap and not a real tamping tool. I think I could probably pack 500mg in without too much trouble though.

Good to know. Wojo, what were you useing to "tamper"?

I have a cap em' qucik 00 kit w/ tamper.

I got over @ NP a while ago.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  21. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

so is the goal to keep glucose low...what would be the bennifits of that...
  22. Recovering AXoholic

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    so is the goal to keep glucose low...what would be the bennifits of that...
    ketosis?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  23. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

its to keep loose serum blood glucose low, by forcing the glucose to be stored in the muscle tissue I believe
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  24. Recovering AXoholic

It lowers insulin secretion.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  25. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    It lowers insulin secretion.
    thanx bro.....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. what does yellow gold really do??
    By casey2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 10:47 PM
  2. What is the difference betweek Anabolic Pump and Yellow Gold
    By Highlanda01602 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 07:48 PM
  3. What is yellow gold?
    By AnonyMoose in forum Supplements