Dsade; capping tampers?

Blk98Bird

Awards
I ordered my cap 'm quick a couple years back before you guys carried the kits at nutra.

As you can imagine it's a bit of a pain in the ass trying to cap things without a tamper and I've been trying to push the powder down with the back of a capsule but it only works slightly better than not at all.

Is there any chance you'll be carrying these separate or do you know where I can pick one up fairly cheap? Most places charge more for the damn shipping than they do for the tamper and it seems silly of me to pay almost what it would cost to buy a whole new capping kit.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should be able to find you a tamper. What size?

Blk98Bird

Awards
I should be able to find you a tamper. What size?
"00" my good man. If/when I decide to go to "000" at least I know I can get all this **** from you guys at one time now :D.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We should be ordering more soon...when I do, I will have old Stuart throw in another tamper for you.

Remind me?

Blk98Bird

Awards
We should be ordering more soon...when I do, I will have old Stuart throw in another tamper for you.

Remind me?
Awesome, do you want me to just shoot you a PM in about a week or did you have a different idea?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, do you want me to just shoot you a PM in about a week or did you have a different idea?
That would be perfect...and bump this thread as well.

Monday I will check stock on Cap-m-quicks and tampers, and I will let you know how quick we can get them out.

Blk98Bird

Awards

Monday I will check stock on Cap-m-quicks and tampers, and I will let you know how quick we can get them out.
Great, thanks so much. It'll certainly make capping this 150gms of yellow gold a hell of a lot easier :D.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great, thanks so much. It'll certainly make capping this 150gms of yellow gold a hell of a lot easier :D.
Have you tried snorting it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd probably have to rename it to "yellow nose"
Rudolph the yellow nosed reindeer.....

"They wouldn't let poor rudolph, join in any reindeer games (like Golden Shower!)"

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Rudolph the yellow nosed reindeer.....

"They wouldn't let poor rudolph, join in any reindeer games (like Golden Shower!)"
I really actually laughed out loud at that one.. maybe I just appreciate it because I'm from chicago and so is R. Kelly. Haha, anyway, Im completely new to capping but want to buy a kit to cap yellow gold. From what I read it's lookin like I want the Cap Em Quick w/ Tamper ("00"). This should get me 500 mg pills packed full if I'm not mistaken. Is that the kit I should buy? Also do I need to buy additional pills. Thanks guy for helping the newb capper :bruce1:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, 00 would work fine for YG. If you buy the "complete" capping quick the caps are included.

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Ah yes I just read more in depth and get it now.. I was a bit slow this morning. Do you recommend buying the deluxe for my first purchase that way I get teh scale in there?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you don't already have a scale, definetly!!

Blk98Bird

Awards
I really actually laughed out loud at that one.. maybe I just appreciate it because I'm from chicago and so is R. Kelly. Haha, anyway, Im completely new to capping but want to buy a kit to cap yellow gold. From what I read it's lookin like I want the Cap Em Quick w/ Tamper ("00"). This should get me 500 mg pills packed full if I'm not mistaken. Is that the kit I should buy? Also do I need to buy additional pills. Thanks guy for helping the newb capper :bruce1:
Ditto on laughing out loud and living in Chicago. I'm actually in the south suburbs though, how about you?

Rule of thumb for 00 is usually about 1/4 teaspoon of the supplement if you tamp it down correctly and for YG that's indeed 500mg. There's some room for error there but it gives a good starting point to estimate what you can get out of X caps with Y product.

A scale is definitely helpful. Mine is only accurate to the gram unfortunately because it's old, so what I have to do instead is just weigh the whole container and then keep taking powder out until it's down by 25 grams. At that point I know that if I fit that 25 grams of powder into 50 pills it'll be 500mg :). Make sense? I think the scales nutra sells are better than that anyway, haha.

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Yah I'm in the burbs too, I live in elmhurst if you know where that is.

Blk98Bird

Awards

Hey Matt, just bumping this thread up as you requested. I'll drop you a PM in a minute or two if your box is open.

Bigla, I know exactly where Elmhurst is actually. I knew a guy at college that was from that area (lost touch lately though).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your tamper is on the way, and should arrive by next Tuesday.

Blk98Bird

Awards
Haven't seen this in the mail yet but it's only Thursday so i'm not too worried. Did you send it usps in an envelope or via other means?

Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The order from the supplier should have arrived by now, so let me check with CS on status.

Blk98Bird

Awards
The order from the supplier should have arrived by now, so let me check with CS on status.
No hurry, I just wanted to make sure it didn't get lost in the mail since you expected it to come early this week.

Not to sound like a broken record but I really appreciate you getting ahold of an extra one for me :). I wish more companies I dealt with had the same level of customer service :cough: sony has taken over 7 weeks so far to remedy a problem THEY caused :cough:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The supplier ever get you any news?
The shipment was going straight to NP...so let me email this to CS and make sure it arrived.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Hey, I now have your tamper, but I need your order# before I can send out the order. At this point, I have no means of locating your account.

Thanks for your business and patience!

any news from CS?

Blk98Bird

Awards
Hey, I now have your tamper, but I need your order# before I can send out the order. At this point, I have no means of locating your account.

Thanks for your business and patience!
I don't have an official order number for just the tamper, but I'll go look up my most recent one and PM the order # to you if that'll help you find me :).

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
That will work, I just need some form of information (name, order #, email address, etc.) so that I can look up your profile.

Thanks, Bro!

I don't have an official order number for just the tamper, but I'll go look up my most recent one and PM the order # to you if that'll help you find me :).

Blk98Bird

Awards
That will work, I just need some form of information (name, order #, email address, etc.) so that I can look up your profile.

Thanks, Bro!
No problem, thanks again guys! I know you've been busy lately :)

PM sent

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
No worries, package sent! Check your PM for the FedEx tracking number.

Thanks again, Bro!

No problem, thanks again guys! I know you've been busy lately :)

PM sent

Blk98Bird

Awards
Package came today, so thanks again to both of you.

Made my capping waaaaay less of a chore.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
travbedaman Evomuse 8
MidwestBeast Company Promotions 0
MidwestBeast Evomuse 19
Evomuse 13
dsade Evomuse 70