bulk Adrenosterone

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.

bulk Adrenosterone

any chance of getting this soon i see custom has it but i prefer ordering from you

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by abish View Post
    any chance of getting this soon i see custom has it but i prefer ordering from you
    Agreed... I was just about to finalize an order with you, and would love to have this.
  3. Gold Member

def need to get this..wanna try it in penetrate
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by abish View Post
    Are you sure that's what you saw there? I had a quick look and didn't see it...I might have missed it though.

It sounds to me like this product might be hard to get into the US due to the name sounding like some other already banned products. Ergo's is made in-house, so they don't have to deal with import problems.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  5. Registered User

It was def. there. Just checked this morning, and no longer there. I know a ton of people bought a bunch of it so it might just be out.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Interesting...I'm wondering if NP could work something out with PA so as to appease all of us bulk powder junkies
  7. Registered User

yeah man bulk Adrenosterone would be awesome, 11-oxo is to expensive for me considering i live in a third world country
  8. Registered User

Unhappy

Got an email from custom and they said they probably will NOT have it again. Bummer
  9. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

"Probably" is the key word.... hope springs eternal.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

10. Superman

It would be nice if nutra could pick some of htis up.
  11. Registered User

From what I have gathered the raws are pretty expensive still and its hard to source. I dont even think AX and Ergo have as big of a margin as many might think. You cant just call up a chinese chem house for this one. Ergo is doing its final processing stateside (i think?) and AX supposedly sourced it from some South American location for cheaper (hence the better dosages/price).

Not to mention it would really piss off AX and Ergo if it started being sold bulk. I'm sure they have some kind of agreement with their business partners with whom raws are sourced.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    From what I have gathered the raws are pretty expensive still and its hard to source. I dont even think AX and Ergo have as big of a margin as many might think. You cant just call up a chinese chem house for this one. Ergo is doing its final processing stateside (i think?) and AX supposedly sourced it from some South American location for cheaper (hence the better dosages/price).

Not to mention it would really piss off AX and Ergo if it started being sold bulk. I'm sure they have some kind of agreement with their business partners with whom raws are sourced.
    CNW apparently had it for a very short time, that's probably what inspired this. i don't think PA would get too upset, he currently has no competition and a bulk powder is more of a niche thing.
  13. CDB

If it's workable, you can bet NP is working on making it happen already.
  14. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Interesting...I'm wondering if NP could work something out with PA so as to appease all of us bulk powder junkies
    I dunno if PA likes us enough
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  15. Registered User

dsade and PA seem to be on good terms, hopefully they can work something out, a la the bulk x factor. it will get more reviews out there with different dosages, etc.
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    dsade and PA seem to be on good terms, hopefully they can work something out, a la the bulk x factor. it will get more reviews out there with different dosages, etc.
    PA is not the maker of XF, that is William Llewellyn.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  17. Registered User

I wonder how much longer the dang FDA is going to hold up AX on 3AD.
  18. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor

Customs is a government job. So is working at the DMV....are you noticing a connection?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    PA is not the maker of XF, that is William Llewellyn.
    yeah, sorry i worded it wrong. i meant that perhaps PA would realize that making an affordable bulk product will help increase his potential market, much like the way dsade presented the idea of bulk x factor to bill L
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I dunno if PA likes us enough
    Sure he does
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

I think it is only right that PA has time to benefit from the profit of his product for a while before someone undermines his sales with bulk.

If this were to happen, we would source materials from him. Nutraplanet has the utmost respect for Patrick, Ergopharm, and the concept of innovation.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  22. CDB

Good way to go about it.

Unfortunately you shouldn't let anyone read this or post anything like it. Technically it constitutes a market sharing agreement and is a violation of anti trust law.
  23. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    Good way to go about it.

Unfortunately you shouldn't let anyone read this or post anything like it. Technically it constitutes a market sharing agreement and is a violation of anti trust law.
    There is no written, or even verbal agreement, between Nutraplanet and Ergo...I was just stating out position.
  24. CDB

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    There is no written, or even verbal agreement, between Nutraplanet and Ergo...I was just stating out position.
    Which is more than enough should the wrong regulator read it.

I agree with your approach. Just pointing out even stating what most people would agree with could get you the wrong kind of attention.
  25. Registered User

Good way to go about it.

Watch out! Someones been watching CNBC Power Lunch (and Matlock).

Dsade, you should thank him for the free legal advice!
  26. CDB

Watch out! Someones been watching CNBC Power Lunch (and Matlock).

Dsade, you should thank him for the free legal advice!
    Nope, no TV. A friend of mine had a job with his own printing press a while ago. He ran off a few hundred copies of this or that little known local horror novel, did some public domain stuff in reissues. Nothing fancy, just nicely done hardcovers. He offerred one customer a bulk price and because he didn't officially offer it to all other customers he had the government up his ass for several months for supposedly price fixing, and eventually just shut down his operation. He also didn't advertise in certain areas because he didn't want to hurt the used book stores there. That was enough to also imply a market sharing agreement even though he never spoke to anyone about it, just did it out of courtesy since a large part of their business was used horror and scifi, with the rest being romance.

Good old government, making sure everyone behaves 'fairly' and 'competitively'. Likely you have to draw the attention of a real prick to get that kind of treatment, but seeing it happen once I'd definitely hate to see it happen again. All you need is one busy body wit a bur up his ass and your life and business can be over in a matter of months.
  27. Registered User

Nope, no TV. A friend of mine had a job with his own printing press a while ago. He ran off a few hundred copies of this or that little known local horror novel, did some public domain stuff in reissues. Nothing fancy, just nicely done hardcovers. He offerred one customer a bulk price and because he didn't officially offer it to all other customers he had the government up his ass for several months for supposedly price fixing, and eventually just shut down his operation. He also didn't advertise in certain areas because he didn't want to hurt the used book stores there. That was enough to also imply a market sharing agreement even though he never spoke to anyone about it, just did it out of courtesy since a large part of their business was used horror and scifi, with the rest being romance.

Good old government, making sure everyone behaves 'fairly' and 'competitively'. Likely you have to draw the attention of a real prick to get that kind of treatment, but seeing it happen once I'd definitely hate to see it happen again. All you need is one busy body wit a bur up his ass and your life and business can be over in a matter of months.
    Im a law student (not that it means anything). While some of the things you said do "technically" have legs its highly unlikely. This is why I found your post comical.

A) Nobody reads these forums except us dorks who buy the stuff. (see also: nobody gives a sh1t).

B) Nobody (not even a gov agent) would construe that statement to be a real violation of anti-trust law.

C) Your hypo (or example) and what Dsade did are not even close to analogous.

D) Much worse things go unnoticed and unpunished in this industry. It's highly unregulated...

and finally...

E) Armchair legal advice always makes me chuckle!
  28. CDB

Im a law student (not that it means anything). While some of the things you said do "technically" have legs its highly unlikely. This is why I found your post comical.

A) Nobody reads these forums except us dorks who buy the stuff. (see also: nobody gives a sh1t).

B) Nobody (not even a gov agent) would construe that statement to be a real violation of anti-trust law.

C) Your hypo (or example) and what Dsade did are not even close to analogous.

D) Much worse things go unnoticed and unpunished in this industry. It's highly unregulated...

and finally...

E) Armchair legal advice always makes me chuckle!
    Naivety about how brutal the government can be when it decides you have violated a vague law is what makes me chuckle. Besides, legs aren't necessary. You can easily go broke in the process of trying to show you haven't violated the law which is what happened to my friend. Rather than go into hock to defend himself, he just shut down, paid off his expenses and had his lawyer work something out with the feds.

There are some supp companies who have had perfectly legal supplements seized by the FDA only to never see the stock again and get a warning not to sell the stuff despite the fact that it's not controlled in any way shape or form. So while your interpretation of the law may be correct, the reality is who actually wins in a legal battle over that or some other interpretation has just as much to do with their resources and will to fight as it does with what the law actually says. And, given the ridiculous history of anti trust law and its application, well I think safe is better than sorry. The cereal case against General Mills I believe is a perfect example of how stupid this particular area of law can be. The judge eventually found for General Mills, but they still had to spend a ****load of money and time defending themselves.

Edit: Lastly, seeing as how 80-90% of anti trust cases are initiated by competitors all we'd need os for someone at another shopping site to see the statement and make a complaint. I don't see that as being very far fetched, though I agree it is unlikely.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

ANYWAY, like Warnerve said, bulk powders are a little more niche. I myself will not be paying $35 to $45 for two to three weeks worth of 11-OXO/Adrenosterone. I would be willing to make a purchase at a better price if it means that I have cap the stuff myself.
  30. CDB

ANYWAY, like Warnerve said, bulk powders are a little more niche. I myself will not be paying $35 to $45 for two to three weeks worth of 11-OXO/Adrenosterone. I would be willing to make a purchase at a better price if it means that I have cap the stuff myself.
    Same here. Especially when some of the prices of these supps go well into the territory where I could afford a decent steroid cycle for roughly the same price per week/day.
  31. Registered User

can't really blame PA if he doesn't change the price, he has no competition and he had a product before that was in the same price range and required multiple bottles and did quite well....
  32. CDB

Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    can't really blame PA if he doesn't change the price, he has no competition and he had a product before that was in the same price range and required multiple bottles and did quite well....
    Oh he can charge any price he wants. Me and the bulk people are just a real world demonstration of marginal utility.

I will say this though, and that is I'm kinda of sick of manufacturers charging 30-60 and even more dollars for products that are marginally effective to ineffective. I guess idiots keep buying them so more power to them. But anything I'm going to use, especially something manufactures want me to use as a staple month to month, is going to be less than 30 and preferably less than 20.
  33. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

Oh he can charge any price he wants. Me and the bulk people are just a real world demonstration of marginal utility.

I will say this though, and that is I'm kinda of sick of manufacturers charging 30-60 and even more dollars for products that are marginally effective to ineffective. I guess idiots keep buying them so more power to them. But anything I'm going to use, especially something manufactures want me to use as a staple month to month, is going to be less than 30 and preferably less than 20.
    Have you looked into...Smilax?
  34. Gold Member

wild yam too?..lol
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

At least BCAAs and Whey come in bulk powders, lol.
  36. CDB

I've thought of making wine with the berries.

Edit: Then again, I've thought of making wine out avacado too.
  37. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

I've thought of making wine with the berries.

Edit: Then again, I've thought of making wine out avacado too.
    Ever though of making Pizza with olive paste instead of sauce, Chicken breast seasoned with Oregano...with goat cheese and Flax Meal Crust?
  38. CDB

Ever though of making Pizza with olive paste instead of sauce, Chicken breast seasoned with Oregano...with goat cheese and Flax Meal Crust?
    Goat cheese makes me fart like a mad man. But, I do like the idea. Got a recipe? I don't remember seeing this in the forum. If this is a new Healthy Cheat Food coming out I might splooge.

I'd throw tomatoes on it too. Either sliced or diced fairly small with a little cilantro.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Did somebody say Healthy Cheat Food?
  40. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor

Did somebody say Healthy Cheat Food?
    I have an idea for a healthy cheat food for you. Check PM box.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulk adrenosterone
    By Dalamara in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 10:29 PM
  2. who has used bulk adrenosterone?
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements