When will Bulk Sesathin be in stock?

1. When will Bulk Sesathin be in stock?

I know somebody asked this in a thread about dosage of said product, but i figured this would grab your attention quicker.

I'm just wondering when bulk sesathin will be back in stock, because i need to make an order and would really prefer to have this included. Especially so I can take advantage of the shipping coupon for the 4th.

Thanks!

2. bump, me too wants to know

3. One last bump.

I have a bottle of the caps but they are too expensive for me, and I'm quickly running out lol. I was hoping to use these when I'm out and about, and have a few bottles in my fridge for when I'm home.
    •   

4. I'm just bumping this while I see Dsade is around! Sorry to be a pain in the butt, I've been checking this thread like 10X a day in anticipation lol.

I'm running real low on a few things so I might just have to order them and come back for the sesathin I think this is a ploy to get me to buy more from you, because everytime I order I seem to come away with more than I intended lol

5. This is enroute, and should be here today or Monday.

You have no idea how much of this we are going through. We sunk in a buttload of cash into a resupply, since the minimums are horrendous.

There is a short supply coming in, which should last ABOUT a week, then we will most likely be out for another 2-3 weeks after.

Short window of opportunity to purchase, here, and keep summer cuts solidified.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This is enroute, and should be here today or Monday.

You have no idea how much of this we are going through. We sunk in a buttload of cash into a resupply, since the minimums are horrendous.

There is a short supply coming in, which should last ABOUT a week, then we will most likely be out for another 2-3 weeks after.

Short window of opportunity to purchase, here, and keep summer cuts solidified.
    Sounds excellent! I'll keep my eye on it, I need to make a purchase QUICK. Can you tell us how much sesamin is in each dose? Is it 750mL like the capsules?

I'm just trying to judge this against Primaforce's, which I'll have to go with if worst comes to worst

7. If we can get final ruling on the pumps (they keep sending us different pumps)...

Each bottle contains 240ml. Average serving is 1.25 ml, 2-3 times per day...all for the super low price of $19.99.

You really cannot beat this price, or the quality of the Sesathin.

8. I need me some SesaTHIN ASAP.

Out of Poseidon too, trying to hold out until the Sesathin is in.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    If we can get final ruling on the pumps (they keep sending us different pumps)...

Each bottle contains 240ml. Average serving is 1.25 ml, 2-3 times per day...all for the super low price of $19.99.

You really cannot beat this price, or the quality of the Sesathin.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dsade again

I'd highly prefer to go with yours/avants. I just hope I catch them while they last

10. Just a thought - a "email me when product is back in stock" button would be priceless!

11. god i hope i catch this..i have been waiting on this to make a order

12. Verified shipped today, but rushed out. Should have it Monday.

13. i bought the last 3 bottles

14. Quote Originally Posted by StealthRapt0r View Post
    i bought the last 3 bottles
    I'll give you $25 each, if you accept my free shipping code
  15. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    Just a thought - a "email me when product is back in stock" button would be priceless!
    Very good idea.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

16. So uhh...... we still on for today?

17. god please dont make order prima

18. Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post
    god please dont make order prima
    Why's that?

19. because i prefer to buy from dsade and sam and not mikey

20. Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post
    because i prefer to buy from dsade and sam and not mikey
    Ok, just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed any news about Prima quality or something weird about their Sesa.

Thanks!

21. Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post
    because i prefer to buy from dsade and sam and not mikey
    Plus it's 2 dollars cheaper for the same amount for us el'cheapo's.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

22. muy mucho cheapo here..just bought a damn engagement ring..lol..every little bit helps

23. This was supposed to have been opened back up for sales today, since resupply should be latest tomorrow.

Let me get with CS real quick.

24. Get it while its hot!

Dsade, don't toy with my emotions and hold out on the T-shirt this time. Order #313314

I even ordered some DCP cause I love you so much!

Similar Forum Threads

1. When will bulk FORMESTANE be back in stock?
    By User12321 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 05:27 PM
  2. when will leviathan reloaded be in stock?
    By dbrufus1234 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 03:49 PM
  3. when will Venom Hyperdrive be IN STOCK??
    By freakabe in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 05:32 AM
  4. Any idea when Max LMG will be in stock?
    By Mr.50 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 01:17 PM