Abliderate Application

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Hey dsade,

Got a question about applying the Abliderate. Since the carrier penetrates deep enough to hit VAT, is Abliderate systemic, or does it still target locally?

I was curious if it was actually necessary to apply it to the stomach area for waistline reduction?

Thanks.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Hey dsade,

Got a question about applying the Abliderate. Since the carrier penetrates deep enough to hit VAT, is Abliderate systemic, or does it still target locally?

I was curious if it was actually necessary to apply it to the stomach area for waistline reduction?

Thanks.
bump

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seeing as how it's a localized infusion matrix, I'd say yes apply to abs.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The carrier is localized so anything added to it will remain localized.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Does this differ to formestane? Which is better or are they two totally different products?

I was going to get 2 x 8oz penetrate and 2 x 5g's Formestane should I change this for better results?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Seeing as how it's a localized infusion matrix, I'd say yes apply to abs.
I guess that's what I wasn't sure about, whether or not it was a localized application. For some reason, I'm under the impression that this is a different carrier than Penetrate.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess that's what I wasn't sure about, whether or not it was a localized application. For some reason, I'm under the impression that this is a different carrier than Penetrate.
It is... penetrate is a systemic carrier, abliderate and lipoderm are localized carriers(spot selective.. and just what your looking for).

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does this differ to formestane? Which is better or are they two totally different products?

I was going to get 2 x 8oz penetrate and 2 x 5g's Formestane should I change this for better results?
Depends on what you want. For visceral fat reduction abliderate contains 7oxo a potent cortisol reduction agent, which would help lean that midsection up. Adding form into the solution would allow for a localized application in which one could obtain the ai benefits yeilding an additional leaning aspect as well as spot selection for targeted gyno reduction by applying to the chest. In theory combining the two is the old "two birds with one stone".

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
it has BA in it..BA when it is injected or absorbed transdermally crystalizes ..thats why when you inject test or whatever with a lot of BA in it the site will be sore..it also allows you to fit more active in a solution because its a good solvent

wheels

Awards
  • Established
Depends on what you want. For visceral fat reduction abliderate contains 7oxo a potent cortisol reduction agent, which would help lean that midsection up. Adding form into the solution would allow for a localized application in which one could obtain the ai benefits yeilding an additional leaning aspect as well as spot selection for targeted gyno reduction by applying to the chest. In theory combining the two is the old "two birds with one stone".
So if you you were to use penetrate and add 7oxo and form to it the systematic application should yield better results toward over all lean mass ?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
So if you you were to use penetrate and add 7oxo and form to it the systematic application should yield better results toward over all lean mass ?

systematically yea..abliderate is for spot reduction

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For form perhaps... with 7oxo(abliderate) the effects are primarily target at cortisol reduction which excerts visceral adipose storage. A site specific delievery to the area primarily effected by it's actions would yeild better results then systmemic.

Supposedly form helps block gyno and fat formation in the chest area, so in theory a specific delivery to the chest could in essence aid in that regard as well. For overall benefits such as increased strength, decreased shgb, and such a systemic approach would be warrented. It all just depends on what your specifically looking for out of your products.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
For form perhaps... with 7oxo(abliderate) the effects are primarily target at cortisol reduction which excerts visceral adipose storage. A site specific delievery to the area primarily effected by it's actions would yeild better results then systmemic.

Supposedly form helps block gyno and fat formation in the chest area, so in theory a specific delivery to the chest could in essence aid in that regard as well. For overall benefits such as increased strength, decreased shgb, and such a systemic approach would be warrented. It all just depends on what your specifically looking for out of your products.
Thanks again to you and wojo for all your help.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No prob man.

thicketman

thicketman

Awards
Ok, so is this correct?

Penetrate = systemic delivery
Abliderate = local delivery of stuff like 7oxo and formestane
Lipoderm = local delivery of stuff like yohimbine and caffeine

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Throw in some DHT base and we'll zap that stinkin gyno in no time! :head:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, so is this correct?

Penetrate = systemic delivery
Abliderate = local delivery of stuff like 7oxo and formestane
Lipoderm = local delivery of stuff like yohimbine and caffeine
Correct yea be me matey.

Breezed_one

Awards
Can you add the bulk Formestane from NP into the bottle of abliderate or do you/I need to buy a extra bottle of some sort of transdermal carrier. Sorry new to these types of product and have mid-section fat that I am having difficulties with getting rid of.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have begin to see strength gains with abliberate and formestance after 2 wk's applying to abs,chest,bi's,forearms,inner thighs
I'm not surprised. Formestane always seems to give me some deicent strength gains.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you add the bulk Formestane from NP into the bottle of abliderate or do you/I need to buy a extra bottle of some sort of transdermal carrier. Sorry new to these types of product and have mid-section fat that I am having difficulties with getting rid of.
You can add it directly(try three grams or so).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can add it directly(try three grams or so).
You need to change your name to Nimbus Nutrition and official NP Abliderate Expert.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to change your name to Nimbus Nutrition and official NP Abliderate Expert.
During my quit moments I like learning about other products as well.:D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got 5 in, on top of 1.5g RK's without even adding heat. I just added a couple grams at a time and shook it vigorously
that is impressive by itself. It appears that the Abliderate carrier is a much better solvent than the Penetrate carrier.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
that is impressive by itself. It appears that the Abliderate carrier is a much better solvent than the Penetrate carrier.
I haven't used the penetrate, so I can't comment on it yet.

I guess this isn't showing I'm absorbing all of the additions really, but it looks more or less homogenous in the bottle (i don't see clumps of RKs or anything) and it also comes out pretty "even" (again no big clumps) when I pump it into my hand

also it doesn't leave my skin "grainy" from excess powder

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got 5 in, on top of 1.5g RK's without even adding heat. I just added a couple grams at a time and shook it vigorously
Very good info, impressive indeed.