Bulk Cissus RX & Bulk L-Glutamine Unavailable???

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Hello NP,

Stryder / CS / Dsade, anyone please can you tell me if these items are really out of stock for my order?

I really want to order this stuff for my birthday tomorrow and also want to get the 4th July shipping deal, can someone tell me what's going on and if you can make this happen for me :(

Reem

Awards
I want the bulk super cissus too...

btw neoborn, the price for super cissus is now at $19.99...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet, I must add that I will be upset and downcast if the cissus does not come in within the promotional July 4-8th. Why is it that when I really want to order there is always something out of stock or something goes wrong. Please fix the cosmos and yin yang balance in time for me to order and get this deal.

Much Love

<3 Neoborn <3

Answer your pm's much guys? Anyone from the planet care?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I`m also wanting to put the Bulk SuperCissus into my order, but I can`t even add it to my cart :( I still got Glut lying around; I stopped using it once it was shown to have no real effects and I never really noticed the difference. I`m debating Yellow Gold and Icariin right now; the taste thing scares me lol. I did CEE but these might be worse

Reem

Awards
Yeah bad timing for both bulk super cissus and bulk sesathin to be out of stock :(

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Stryder informed me that they are waiting on USP and should be in within a couple days, just order anyway if you can and they will add it to your order when it comes in, is the impression I got from his message.

Much Love,

<3 neoborn <3

Reem

Awards
Stryder informed me that they are waiting on USP and should be in within a couple days, just order anyway if you can and they will add it to your order when it comes in, is the impression I got from his message.

Much Love,

<3 neoborn <3
Okay, but it doesn't let me finalize the order with out of stock products in my cart. Was it possible with yours? I'll just keep checking and hopefully it will be in stock before the shipping special ends.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
It will let you for bulk cissus and bcaa's. If not send a message to stryder and ask for help.