Epistane stock!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Just letting you guys know that we have been able to order massive amounts of Epistane over the last month and it finally seems as though we won't be having any more shortages. Epistane should be back in stock by Thursday or Friday of this week at the Planet!!!!!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Sounds like an IBE order coming up. Any info you can give on the release of X-Lean?

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
since you ordered massive quanitites, im sure IBE was able to score a volume discount. care to pass along some of the savings to the consumer?

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
I already have 1 bottle, will be looking for a second to run consecutive. Good news

newob

newob

Awards
My order shipped out yesterday without Epi. I guess its still out of stock. Possibly shipping next week?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Epistane came in today guys!!!

I told the warehouse, above everyone else get NP's out today (we still had to have them labeled). They assured me they would go out today and are being shipped overnight! The new labels are on them although we have black bottles and they look the best on white bottles. Still looks great, just a little darker :D.

getemboi

Awards
since you ordered massive quanitites, im sure IBE was able to score a volume discount. care to pass along some of the savings to the consumer?
x2, I would order a bottle for sure if it were a little cheaper.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
x2, I would order a bottle for sure if it were a little cheaper.

honestly....look at the price @ nutra.....not a whole lotta room for discount as their margins are not massive, they do have to make SOMETHING boys..haha

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
their price is more than reasonable in comparison to others. If I wasnt getting a bottle of Epidrol from Genera I would order it.

Beige

Awards
  • Established
Life is once again good for me. When I saw the update email from NP today I lost it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
no reason Anabolics 15
DevilDog4Lyfe Anabolics 19
504Adonis Post Cycle Therapy 7
bell1986 Supplements 47
nosnmiveins Anabolics 28