formestane and appilcations

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys,

I think by now that I have made my point clear that formestane is for real and should be a staple for everyone serious about leaning out. I have recently changed my app sites to my forearms and upper arms and the difference in appearance and results has been nothing short of amazing.....My abs have become more pronounced and the vascularity in arms has increased. Stack this with Havoc and watch what happens....:bb2:

jaydesiel4651

Awards
i did my first application today.....im about 16 days into test enenthate, and 8 days into deca, and 3 days into epistane....ill be doing 60-100 mg ed.......im just wondering how long i have to wait to take a shower after i put it on. I usually shower 2-3 times a day

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
my guess would to be after your last shower before bedtime....

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
agreed formestane is awesome stuff, grexx are you using penetrate+ bulk formestane or E-form?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just stoppin in to show my interest. bump those last two q's...

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
if your mixing up your own,how much are you squeezing into a bottle of penetrate

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
5 grams in 8 oz......

can't really contribute strength gains directly from anything actually.......

bulk form with penetrate of course from NP!!!!!!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
this sounds great..in august i am going to cut for 6 weeks with dcp,trimax and yellow gold..form sounds like a great addition

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this sounds great..in august i am going to cut for 6 weeks with dcp,trimax and yellow gold..form sounds like a great addition
This looks like a good combo...are you going to keep a log, or just do a review?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i am so disorganized..i could try to do a weekly log ..we will see where i am at come august...diet has always been a issue with me..me likey food:burg: :twisted: i will be finishing up a havoc/epistane and emax lmg pulse cycle so i will be using the form after a 4 week break

the plan would be
DCP 2 caps 3x a day for 6 weeks
trimax at 2 caps a day for weeks 1-4
yellow gold at week3-6 600mgs 3-4x a day
form dermal at weeks 5 and 6

weeks 1-2 i will be keto

Last edited:
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am so disorganized..i could try to do a weekly log ..we will see where i am at come august...diet has always been a issue with me..me likey food:burg: :twisted: i will be finishing up a havoc/epistane and emax lmg pulse cycle so i will be using the form after a 4 week break

the plan would be
DCP 2 caps 3x a day for 6 weeks
trimax at 2 caps a day for weeks 1-4
yellow gold at week3-6 600mgs 3-4x a day
form dermal at weeks 5 and 6

weeks 1-2 i will be keto

If it's a cut you going after, try adding the form with some abliterate for corisol reduction.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it's a cut you going after, try adding the form with some abliterate for corisol reduction.
Agreed...Form/Abliderate is a potent fat reducing stack for VAT and Chest fat.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, if I could learn how to spell he'd know what I was talking about.:icon_lol:

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established

ok so just add some form to the abliderate? sounds good..got a bottle and half of retain2 sitting here also may add that

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

You have Trimax! You bastard! :)

That stuff melted my fat, quick like.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok so just add some form to the abliderate? sounds good..got a bottle and half of retain2 sitting here also may add that
I believe dsade mentioned the starting amount of form to add was around 3grams or so for saturation's sake. Is that right D?

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
How much Form would you add? Also would Y-HCl/Caffeine/RK be ok with this combo?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much Form would you add? Also would Y-HCl/Caffeine/RK be ok with this combo?
I would add NO MORE than 5 grams of Form. Given the solution problems, I would stick to 3 grams.

RKs might work, as they pretty much suck in all solutions, but YHCl and caffeine would not be ideal in this carrier.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Just want to add my 2c

*See linky in signature for formestane faq*

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15