GUT Health Final back in stock - AnabolicMinds.com

GUT Health Final back in stock

1. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

GUT Health Final back in stock

Gut Health (35 caps) By RPN

About time!!

Sorry for the delay...we had more supplier issues that delayed.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

For all who missed Colby's article:

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/article...and/probiotics
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Most of the supplements that I take now are geared towards health more than BBing. I figure if I am in a high level of health, then everything else will fall into place.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Most of the supplements that I take now are geared towards health more than BBing. I figure if I am in a high level of health, then everything else will fall into place.
    A very wise man....much like Multivitamins and minerals, probiotics and a healthy digestive system is the core of health AND results in the gym.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    A very wise man....much like Multivitamins and minerals, probiotics and a healthy digestive system is the core of health AND results in the gym.
    The best supplements are usually the indirect ones (e.g. sleep and digestive aids).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic

The best supplements are usually the indirect ones (e.g. sleep and digestive aids).
    Hence why ZMT will be a great staple as well. This SHOULD SHOULD SHOULD be out next week, as there was some miscommunication, yet again.

Maybe it's me?
  7. Senior Member

What is ZMT?
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    What is ZMT?
    Zinc, Magnesium, Tryptophan...hormone support and you sleep like a log.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  9. Senior Member

Ah, sounds like a good combination. I've been using Nutraplanet l-tryptophan for a few months now, and simply love the stuff as I tend to have very deep, restful sleeps.
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic

These will be shipping next friday. I believe price will be around $23 for 100 caps (2 cap serving size).
  11. New Member

is it reccomended to refrigerate gut health? i used one bottle before non refridgerated and it worked great! i wanted to buy a bunch of bottles for when i go to college, just seeing what you think. Also take into consideration i'm going to school in miami so it'll be a bit hotter than it is here (new york)
  12. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aoba View Post
    is it reccomended to refrigerate gut health? i used one bottle before non refridgerated and it worked great! i wanted to buy a bunch of bottles for when i go to college, just seeing what you think. Also take into consideration i'm going to school in miami so it'll be a bit hotter than it is here (new york)
    One of the great things about Gut Health is that unlike some other probiotic products, the process of manufacturing ensures that no refrigeration is required for it to remain efficacious

Obviously don't take it out sunbathing with you at the beach, but if you keep it in a cool, dry place for the majority of the time, it will be fine.

Thanks for your feedback!
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    One of the great things about Gut Health is that unlike some other probiotic products, the process of manufacturing ensures that no refrigeration is required for it to remain efficacious

Obviously don't take it out sunbathing with you at the beach, but if you keep it in a cool, dry place for the majority of the time, it will be fine.

Thanks for your feedback!
    Hey np, i'm about to order another bottle. I'm on cordygen 5 which is supposed to be a tad anti-bacterial so i wanna make sure i still keep a good balance of bacteria in the gut
  14. Guest

Zinc, Magnesium, Tryptophan...hormone support and you sleep like a log.
    Kinda brilliant formula thier Dsade, Kudos!

when did it pop in your head. Middle of bench press, at a movie, in the shower, etc?

I get my best ideas at the movies...really weird. PowerFULL was during the 40 year old virgin.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post

when did it pop in your head. Middle of bench press, at a movie, in the shower, etc?

I get my best ideas at the movies...really weird. PowerFULL was during the 40 year old virgin.
    What part of 40 year old virgin?? I find it really odd that was when Powerfull was conceived.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic

I have a concept I like to call "filters" that I put into place. While I go about my daily activities, everything I perceive gets channeled through these "filters".

Most of the time my active filters go in this order(with variations in order of importance):
    Universal philosophical/systems application (how does what I am seeing fit into my current model...consistency)
    Book/Novel plot ideas
    Supplement design/health enhancement
    Nootropic
    Children's Story plot/characters
    Supplement names

Everything I see/hear/read goes through this descending order of filters, so that I am hard pressed to miss anything. With enough controlled thinking, it becomes automatic so that thinking isn't a chore, and my conscious self is freed to actually be there to enjoy life.

It takes some time and discipline to develop, but it was definitely worth it. I love seeing and experiencing (myself and others) the process of active thought and creativity.

And yeah, the weirdest things inspire, when random connections yield something others have missed. It is a great feeling I would not trade for all the drugs/intoxication or simpler living that Mephistopholes could tempt me with.
  17. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I have a concept I like to call "filters" that I put into place. While I go about my daily activities, everything I perceive gets channeled through these "filters".

Most of the time my active filters go in this order(with variations in order of importance):
    Universal philosophical/systems application (how does what I am seeing fit into my current model...consistency)
    Book/Novel plot ideas
    Supplement design/health enhancement
    Nootropic
    Children's Story plot/characters
    Supplement names

Everything I see/hear/read goes through this descending order of filters, so that I am hard pressed to miss anything. With enough controlled thinking, it becomes automatic so that thinking isn't a chore, and my conscious self is freed to actually be there to enjoy life.

It takes some time and discipline to develop, but it was definitely worth it. I love seeing and experiencing (myself and others) the process of active thought and creativity.

And yeah, the weirdest things inspire, when random connections yield something others have missed. It is a great feeling I would not trade for all the drugs/intoxication or simpler living that Mephistopholes could tempt me with.
    Than he levitates
  18. New Member

Than he levitates
    I thought I was the only one that it happened to.

19. Senior Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Aoba View Post
    Hey np, i'm about to order another bottle. I'm on cordygen 5 which is supposed to be a tad anti-bacterial so i wanna make sure i still keep a good balance of bacteria in the gut
    Good deal, tried some samples of cordy5 before, great endurance booster too.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultima Finally Back in Stock!
    By custom in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 03:12 PM
  2. Fish Oil Capsules Finally Back in Stock!
    By custom in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 08:32 AM
  3. DCP...FINALLY back in stock
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 07:59 AM
  4. custom back in stock
    By Sophomore in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-31-2004, 10:29 AM