Who wants Activate for CHEAP?!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Well, then now is your chance to receive optimal savings!

For a limited time only, "The Planet" is offering Activate for only $25.99!!!

Pick some up while you can because stock is very limited! Sales are serviced on a first-come, first-serve basis!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ooooooh.

ksa

Awards
  • Established
if anybody would like to buy the NHA stack its better to buy

them separetaly which would turn to be cheaper than the

NHA Stack in terms of price.

NHA stack = $57.95

Activate + Rebound Reloaded = 25.99 + 29.99 = $55.98

57.95 - 55.98 = $1.97

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have a link to this "Planet" you are talking about?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go Planet!

The Power Is Yours!!!

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
right after I ordered bulk nettle root powder. Very nice price tho.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:frustrate I just ordered stuff yesterday and was debateing for atleast 15minutes on getting the NHA stack, or atleast Activate because I have about 20 Rebound Reloaded & Rebound XT caps left. I then passed and got some RPM because its $10 below usual......

Excuse me while I go weep in the corner

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Why is the Activate only $25.99? makes no sense

-EasyEJL

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Sorry not cheap enough for my cheap, my cheap says $19.99 :) Nice deep discounts.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why is the Activate only $25.99? makes no sense

-EasyEJL
This Activate was on Sam's shelf when he was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured and put in a Vietnamese prison camp. Now he knew if the gooks ever saw the bottles they'd be confiscated. The way Sam looked at it, that Activate was your birth right. And he'd be damned if some slopeheads were gonna put their greasy yella hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide somethin'. His ass. Five long years, he stashed these bottles up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the Activate. I hid these uncomfortable hunks of plastic up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little men, I give this Activate to you.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This Activate was on your Sam's shelf when he was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured and put in a Vietnamese prison camp. Now he knew if the gooks ever saw the bottles they'd be confiscated. The way Sam looked at it, that Activate was your birth right. And he'd be damned if some slopeheads were gonna put their greasy yella hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide somethin'. His ass. Five long years, he stashed these bottles up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the Activate. I hid these uncomfortable hunks of plastic up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little men, I give this Activate to you.

That was my second guess...

shakti

Awards
grrrr i had a couple in my cart priced at 25.99 but a few other goodies were out of stock, so i waited only to find activate get out of stock :( had to get the bulk nettle.
now i see activate back at 29.99.
Looks like Dsade isn't coming clean and has probably begun to like the supposedly "uncomfortable hunks of plastic" chances are he fears rectal emptiness, i think the GIMP should be given a chance to claim war booty...who knows what else is to be found in there!!