Scivation/Primaforce Product Update

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
Scivation/Primaforce Update

You might have noticed a lot of activity from Scivation and Primaforce. Here is what has been done in the last few weeks:

Products Discontinued

Primaforce Substance WPI ALL Flavors
Primaforce Cinnulin PF
Scivation Neurostim + C
Scivation Fenotest
Scivation Anagen

Newer Products

Primaforce Carb Slam
Primaforce Beta Alanine
Primaforce Citrulline Malate
Primaforce Max CLA 90CT
Primaforce Phenibut Powder
Primaforce Piracetam Powder
Primaforce Sesamin Oil
Primaforce BCAA

The discontinued products are still on stock at NutraPlanet. If you like them, get them now because once they run out, it will all be gone!

We appreciate all of your support.

Thanks!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait, WHAT!!!???? No more Anagen and Fenotest? What the hell am I going to do now??

tattoopierced1

wow, i'm surprised... i really liked anagen and it wasnt out for that long...

are you going to replace your substance wpi product or is it just "gone with the wind" so to say?

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
wow, i'm surprised... i really liked anagen and it wasnt out for that long...

are you going to replace your substance wpi product or is it just "gone with the wind" so to say?
The isolate is gone. Right now there are no immediate plans for a replacement but maybe down the road.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Were the sales just not high enough? I find it odd that they are being discontinued.
The price of Whey Isolate just skyrocket beyond scary. Protein is an extremely LOW margin item that takes a lot of effort to maintain as a SKU.

I am impressed you guys kept it around as long as you did.

As good as it is, I hope everyone realizes PF kept Substance around mainly as a service to the customer...not to make profits.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The price of Whey Isolate just skyrocket beyond scary. Protein is an extremely LOW margin item that takes a lot of effort to maintain as a SKU.

I am impressed you guys kept it around as long as you did.

As good as it is, I hope everyone realizes PF kept Substance around mainly as a service to the customer...not to make profits.
I had heard about Substance a little while ago, but I am still in shock about Anagen and Fenotest.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had heard about Substance a little while ago, but I am still in shock about Anagen and Fenotest.
I would not discount these forever...they will be back in other forms when the hormone market collapses again.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would not discount these forever...they will be back in other forms when the hormone market collapses again.
I hope they come back and at roughly the same prices. Ecdy is one of my favorite supplements and Anagen was the most economical version that I have found.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Makes even less sense given the price of the separate bottles.
Sh1t I think you are on to something. I almost bought the Backbone stack, but figured something was fishy :trout:

DAYMN you NP, don't try to sell me stacks at a discounted price. I want to pay full price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The price on that Beta Alanine is amazing.
I know, its making a mess of my next order ;) I've been torn over ordering incarnate or ordering USP's bulk super cissus + primaforce beta alanine

I can't decide

nelix

Awards
  • Established
It's hard to question USPLab cissus (not to say that I am not loving Incarnate right now) and I think I will be going with the bulk.

I'd like to see USPLab hydroxl cissus (the one from symmetry) too, another unnamed site has it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the money is less an issue than the convenience, but i have sort of gotten to liking the bulk products, as they are 1 ingredient at a time so I can measure and control my actual dose of everything