Are BCAA's in stock now?

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I'm putting together an order and BCAA 1000g is what I really want the most. Is it in stock and ready to ship now? I was reading another thread where it was possibly out of stock.

Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are in stock, just that when the 1000 gram size is packaged, we update THAT quantity. When those run out, we still have stock it just needs to be bottled.

You should be able to order with no delay.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
They are in stock, just that when the 1000 gram size is packaged, we update THAT quantity. When those run out, we still have stock it just needs to be bottled.

cool. thanks. I figured you guys probably just had huge tubs of this stuff but just needed to package it as you get time/orders. thanks again!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cool. thanks. I figured you guys probably just had huge tubs of this stuff but just needed to package it as you get time/orders. thanks again!
We have huge Silos of the BCAAs brought in on camelback. The way these things sell, we go through the entire volume of cincinnati every week.

iDShaDoW

Awards
Haha, sorry to be a pain in the ass but how would I go about ordering it?

Where there would normally be the "Add to Cart" button it just says in red text that it's not available.

*Edit - Nevermind, I just figured out I can type 1 in the quantity box and hit enter and it'll add it to the cart...

I'll have to order it once I get home from work though.

Thanks for the quick reply.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established

I just wanted to let you know that I can't continue to checkout b/c it says "Some of the items in your cart are unavalible in the quantities requested. Please adjust your quantities to continue." And then I can't continue.

keep those camels coming ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just wanted to let you know that I can't continue to checkout b/c it says "Some of the items in your cart are unavalible in the quantities requested. Please adjust your quantities to continue." And then I can't continue.

keep those camels coming ;)
OK...turns out that they actually ARE out of stock...which means sales have doubled in the last 2 weeks.

They should be back in 2 days. Sorry for the delay.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
OK...turns out that they actually ARE out of stock...which means sales have doubled in the last 2 weeks.

They should be back in 2 days. Sorry for the delay.
I actually ordered the 500g one b/c I just want to try it out and wanted to get my order in for RPM asap. I've never taken BCAA so I'll use this 500g as a trial run. Hopefully it all goes well and by that time you'll have more BCAA in (and the Beta-Alanine will still be $20 for 500g ;) )

iDShaDoW

Awards
Any update on this yet? I've been checking the site daily and still haven't seen it as being in stock yet... :frustrate

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These should be in stock by end of week. My apologies for the delay, but yet again Customs seems to have delayed a shipment of innocuous amino acids just because they can.

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
These should be in stock by end of week. My apologies for the delay, but yet again Customs seems to have delayed a shipment of innocuous amino acids just because they can.
next time please write Asianbabe instead of dsade as the importer, then Customs will not hold the shipment and will even send a fleet of hummer with armed guards to deliver to NP's warehouse overnight :rofl: