Unique Nutrition lineup - AnabolicMinds.com

Unique Nutrition lineup

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Unique Nutrition lineup

i tried U.N.'s L-dopa and picamilon with good success. they have a very good and unique lineup that i think many of the AM members would be interested in trying and could benefit from. i talked to a few of their employee/reps and they seem very knowledgeable and like to back their words w/ research. then i noticed NP doesn't carry them, any chance of NP picking up the lineup anytime soon? i could see products like picamilon, l-dopa, and centrophenoxine being a good seller for members here. thanks fellas

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok...I am going to be blunt and honest. Initially, I had some problems with the way UN conducted his online business, and some of the things he claimed did not make sense.

Now, he and I have been corresponding and it is my opinion that he is a vastly different person that is much more professional. He is also giving back quite a bit when it comes to nootropic and life extension development.

At this point I am comfortable recommending his products and perhaps trying to get them at Nutraplanet.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ok...I am going to be blunt and honest. Initially, I had some problems with the way UN conducted his online business, and some of the things he claimed did not make sense.

Now, he and I have been corresponding and it is my opinion that he is a vastly different person that is much more professional. He is also giving back quite a bit when it comes to nootropic and life extension development.

At this point I am comfortable recommending his products and perhaps trying to get them at Nutraplanet.
    The internet is the best place for communication problems to occur. Especially if i skip my nootropics while taking hormones =).

I'm glad we were able to overcome our problems and I think highly of the nutraplanet line as well as Dsade's Recomp Performance Nutrition line (which I'm so glad to see DCP back in stock!!! That is one of the best period science based formulas out there.)

I don't make it a habit of recommending other companies but those who stand out deserve respect.

While I have had a alot of success with my products on BB I would much rather support NP.

I sent NP a care package recently I'll have someone follow up on it shortly.
    •   

4. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stevesliwa View Post
    The internet is the best place for communication problems to occur. Especially if i skip my nootropics while taking hormones =).

I'm glad we were able to overcome our problems and I think highly of the nutraplanet line as well as Dsade's Recomp Performance Nutrition line (which I'm so glad to see DCP back in stock!!! That is one of the best period science based formulas out there.)

I don't make it a habit of recommending other companies but those who stand out deserve respect.

While I have had a alot of success with my products on BB I would much rather support NP.

I sent NP a care package recently I'll have someone follow up on it shortly.
    Whoa your forum software auto linked the product DCP? I'm impressed.
  5. Senior Member

Nice to see you here, Steve. I must say I am liking Hup-A a lot right now.
  6. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Nice to see you here, Steve. I must say I am liking Hup-A a lot right now.
    Thanks AB we travel in small circles dont we!
  7. New Member

I really like centrophenoxine bulk powder
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    o yes, e-fights are bound to happen now and then

i have always seen them to be honest and straightforward, showed interest in their products .... and some others do as well, i see. thanks for taking interest dsade, you should get a big christmas bonus bro .... you never stop. maybe even christmas in july would be nice eh?
  9. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    o yes, e-fights are bound to happen now and then

i have always seen them to be honest and straightforward, showed interest in their products .... and some others do as well, i see. thanks for taking interest dsade, you should get a big christmas bonus bro .... you never stop. maybe even christmas in july would be nice eh?
    Thanks Ralph we aim to please. So you think picamilon, l-dopa, and centrophenoxine would be a good lineup? Have you used L-Huperzine A or Pyritinol?
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stevesliwa View Post
    Thanks Ralph we aim to please. So you think picamilon, l-dopa, and centrophenoxine would be a good lineup? Have you used L-Huperzine A or Pyritinol?
    no i will do some research and look into them though, thanks buddy.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Night TIme Nutrition
    By Big Joe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-01-2012, 10:19 PM
  2. AConrad00 reviews Unique Nutritions PEA!
    By AConrad00 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 09:33 PM
  3. Unique Nutrition Picamilon review
    By ralph4u2c in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 03:04 PM
  4. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 05:21 AM
  5. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2002, 09:10 PM