4th of July?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
will there be a fourth of july sale this year? Im sure alot of people would like to know and save their paychecks to be handed over to Nutraplanet and evil dsade.

Sooo.................

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Yea im with Piston, Distilled Water, and xjsynx...
:D

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
yea i'm with Piston, Distilled Water, xjsynx, and thewilman

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
yea i'm with Piston, Distilled Water, xjsynx, thewilman, andralph4u2c.

knightowl

Awards
yea i'm with Piston, Distilled Water, xjsynx, thewilman,ralph4u2c and johnfaceman.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yea i'm with Piston, Distilled Water, xjsynx, thewilman,ralph4u2c, johnfaceman, knightowl, Gary Coleman, those three midgets on stilts, and what's her name (the thai prostitute).

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
yea i'm with Piston, Distilled Water, xjsynx, thewilman,ralph4u2c, johnfaceman, knightowl, Gary Coleman, those three midgets on stilts, and what's her name (the thai prostitute), my retarded brother Chad, and my uncle Clickster....

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
yea i'm with Piston, Distilled Water, xjsynx, thewilman,ralph4u2c, johnfaceman, knightowl, Gary Coleman, those three midgets on stilts, and what's her name (the thai prostitute), his retarded brother Chad, his uncle Clickster, rampage jackson, and my sisters cousins brother....

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
yea i'm with Piston, Distilled Water, xjsynx, thewilman,ralph4u2c, johnfaceman, knightowl, Gary Coleman, those three midgets on stilts, and what's her name (the thai prostitute), his retarded brother Chad, his uncle Clickster, rampage jackson, and my sisters cousins brother.... and Chad the Gnome.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
yea i'm with Piston, Distilled Water, xjsynx, thewilman,ralph4u2c, johnfaceman, knightowl, Gary Coleman, those three midgets on stilts, and what's her name (the thai prostitute), his retarded brother Chad, his uncle Clickster, rampage jackson, and my sisters cousins brother, Chad the Gnome, and a partridge in a pear tree...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
See what you started, bruddah! :thumbsup:
i know........ but come on NP let me, Distilled Water, xjsynx, thewilman,ralph4u2c, johnfaceman, knightowl, Gary Coleman, those three midgets on stilts, and what's her name (the thai prostitute), his retarded brother Chad, his uncle Clickster, rampage jackson, and my sisters cousins brother, Chad the Gnome, a partridge in a pear tree, Margret Thatcher, and the troll Saluu know what's going on!

pist

Awards
eh I wanted to wait to see if this materialized, but decided to get 1 of scivation's backbone stacks while they're still available... supposedly only 2 left if any of you are interested

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how do you know there are two left?

probably gone now.

pist

Awards
according to the cart system. there might be some more but only had 3 when i ordered and 2 when i made that post (as accounted for inventory). still shows only 2 total of the grape + chocolate in stock

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Well I couldnt hold out anymore, but its the thrill of a deal that gets me
:toofunny: It's like a RUSH when you get a great deal! :djparty:

I love telling people I paid $5 for a $50 shirt that was on clearance! It's like a badge of honor for me! :thumbsup:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Well I couldnt hold out anymore, i had to put and order in 2day. It was only a small one ~$60, but its the thrill of a deal that gets me
You are no help. I've been placing crap in my cart daily and trying to hold out...

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
I've been placing crap in my cart
xjx, we talked about this before, crap does not contribute to muscle gain, now stop it before people get the wrong idea, he,he

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
ahh hell, I've bought enough supps this past month to last til next year, but I'd be willing to throw down some more cash for some good deals. Bring it on NP!! :D

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
4th of July L-norvaline, Aspire 36, Icariin and Maca "Pup Tent" Stack Special????

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
i know........ but come on NP let me, Distilled Water, xjsynx, thewilman,ralph4u2c, johnfaceman, knightowl, Gary Coleman, those three midgets on stilts, and what's her name (the thai prostitute), his retarded brother Chad, his uncle Clickster, rampage jackson, and my sisters cousins brother, Chad the Gnome, a partridge in a pear tree, Margret Thatcher, and the troll Saluu know what's going on!
Dito Tim the Enchanter, Guy de Lombard, Denis, Old Hag, The Knights Who Say Ni, The Knights Who Until Recently Said Ni, The Old Man from Scene 24, God, The Black Knight, Roger Who Sells Shrubbery, The Robinson's who lost 9 today, the killer rabbit, the Black Beast, Bridgekeeper, and the witch whom we must burn! (Because she turned me into a newt.)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did anyone else notice that The Meaning of Life is coming out on HD-DVD in July? I can't wait to see Mr Creosote blow up in hi def :)

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah guys come on let's see a sale!! The whole reason I signed into the forum today was to bump this thread...it's probably been a whole month since I last placed an order and I need lots of stuff, but the cash is kind of tight...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if we get a sale you all owe me reps! haha. i think we will i think we will.

Totality

Totality

Banned
Awards
a sale? I wasnt around here last year, so I should get first dibs :cheers:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you guys should move warehouses again, NP.

now that sale was the BOMB!!!!

if anyone was in on that you know what i mean.

protien tubs for $5

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Hey, how do u take a screenshot like that?
most keyboards have the ke PrtScn or Print Screen next to the gap next to F12 key you click on that key and then open paint or any photo editing software that you use or like and just click paste and its going to past an image of your whole screen @ the moment you clicked on that key then you can just cut the part that you need and save it as a jpeg or gif image so that it doesnt use alot of space ;)