Suggestion: A "Jim and the Twins" Special

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With the recent availability of more and more groinal accoutrement-related supplements (Aspire 36, L-Norvalene, etc.), I (as a self-appointed spokesman) would like to suggest you consider offereing a special sale of various combinations/stacks intended to foster/enhance/energize the coital pleasure of those taking these supplements. Further, if I can be so bold, I would propose this special sales be called the "Jim and the Twins Special", an obvious and thinly-veiled reference to "Jim" and "the twins".

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No Gary Coleman?

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No Gary Coleman?
You know, NutraPlanet's "Jim and the Twins Special, endorsed by love machine Gary Coleman" does add an element of intrigue (danger, almost) and gives it a certain edge, huh?

Good catch.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know, NutraPlanet's "Jim and the Twins Special, endorsed by love machine Gary Coleman" does add an element of intrigue (danger, almost) and gives it a certain edge, huh?

Good catch.
What you talkin' bout Beau?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established

Good catch.

Might scare away the timid, the racists, or the midget-phobics.

Thudd

Awards
Why stop there? The Hoff says: "When I use the Jim and the Twins Special, I don't just get off, I get 'Hoff'!"